HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

DONT GO DOWNTOWN TONIGHT
we got a special surprise for LAPD
And its gonna set their asses on fire and stick to their skin like glue

Also we’re gonna single out some LAPD riot fucks and mob them hard tonight with some spears and poles

Attached: CE4F5E5F-DD9C-49B9-8E2D-CE0A9B3B034C.jpg (640x764, 269.65K)

stream?

>abortion gets banned in red states
>democrats burn their own cities down
Why are mutts so illogical?

based except you probably wont do shit fag

I don't even know what one would have to do to repair a police department as corrupt as LAPD

Literal fucking cop gangs

No you're not

Why you guys look like you eat toxic waste?

Attached: 1655952740523m.jpg (983x1024, 207.04K)

Antifa just wants an excuse to riot. They don't care about the pretext.

I am changing my name to Knot Reely.

You mean niggers*

I can't wait till one of you gets aborted with a bullet.

You're going to mill about and yell for a bit. Then you'll stomp off when the police don't let you get away with anything.

Attached: 1655391847641.jpg (1024x718, 71.56K)

>the one white officer conveniently dies in training

I'm calling bullshit

You won't do shit tho

Not only that, California declared itself an 'abortion sanctuary' so commies will destroy it anyway.
If it's anything like the 2020 riots the lapd will just bomb them with a hundred flashbangs again and they will run away screaming

BLM, Antifa, of these Soros funded organizations have the same end game. Just destabilizing American society in the ostensible name of "social progress" and "equity."

A bunch of idiots who think they're rebelling against the "system" while the system they've surrendered there will to has been implanted with corporate interests and the cause has been meticulously social engineered to directs them at every turn against their self-interest. Azov type shit.

I'm enjoying my popcorn and waiting to shoot commies.

You won't do shut PantyFa

>i wear my sunglasses at night

Attached: ohwow.gif (400x200, 1.81M)

I don’t get it. I truly don’t.

Isn’t the LAPD like 95% Mexican and other shit skin? Sounds like he was hazed and beaten to death by insecure wetbacks for being White. His dumb whore mother should get a lawyer but she probably won’t

Any comfy west coast streams tonight?

Why? If you dumb niggers are rioting over Roe V Wade you are turbo dumb. Abortion is still legal in CA.

This is literally me as I read this and I can't comprehend what I'm reading from op . What happened ?

>white guy joins LAPD
>gets gangland executed by mexicans in the LAPD

Good. The wait to war is getting really fucking dull.

Attached: 1638927645624.jpg (720x783, 64.06K)

What exactly happened ? I'm confused.

>unruly druggies will use any excuse to riot, loot, and party
yeah, and?

Abortion is more legal in the US than Europe. Almost all states allow longer time limits than Euro countries with none having a complete ban. The shrieking cunts right now are just ignorant retards.

He was likely beaten to death by other small dick beaner cops in the LAPD due to his race. Has nothing to do with antifa; OP’s just a faggot pussy bot

Careful, C3 there looks like he could kill you with a thought

>2022

>Live in globo-homo land where abortion will remain legal after repeal of Roe vs. Wade.

>Attack the the guardians of globo-homo land who ensure you have the right to kill your babies and be gay retards.

>ISHYGDDT

Attached: d4c5d9d8749e1cdd26c44499438e9510.jpg (300x281, 23.3K)

Fake and gay.
Your mom would probably unplug your internet if she knew you were on Any Forums, Timmy

Attached: IMG_4961.jpg (1456x1955, 175.93K)

Antifa thinks they're bringing about communism, but they're paid by capitalists who use them as a way to force wokism. Soros, Gates, all these billionaires want a woke, open society, which feeds their capitalist pursuits.

kek

Attached: 1576714816449.png (482x422, 76.73K)