Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Attached: lkjasdrrmyt.jpg (525x640, 60.84K)

Attached: 1653852126608.jpg (540x698, 43.12K)

I like the beard
Also, is this loss?

In the book all the jews get out on ships and then drowned. They didn't show that on TV

A male fucking cyclops watched 3 episodes of a Netflix miniseries and is convinced the world is ending.
Many such cases.

>I was asleep now I am awake
Does a handmaid's tale talk about the jewish question?

Kek

this

Attached: ErGBsvtWMAEbDDz.jpg (757x1199, 123.84K)

The whole plot is most women become infertile so they had to start making the women who could have babies have babies

How do women think the world would react if only 5 % of women could give birth? They certainly wouldnt care about your right to choose

But Theyd probably treat the birthing women like queens not as rape b8

so I agree Atwood rape fantasy

>Oh my god this is so sad
>This is just like that book A Handjob's Tale: Maiden's go west

Attached: crying_doge.jpg (540x540, 23.08K)

Attached: 53c.png (800x826, 25.48K)

thx just ordered a ten hard copies.

Funny how leftists can't help themselves but to jumble every fucking issue together at once so they can rile up all their small-brained compatriots at once.

lol

>this is just like Harry Potter and the Handmaid's Tale: a Star Wars Story.

they'd be treated like royalty
they wouldn't be used as slaves and maids they would have an army of their own slaves catering to their every whim
that's why the handmaids tale doesn't make sense
Atwood both wants the women to be oppressed and discriminated against but at the same time they are still the most valuable resource in her dystopia
fucking mad max fury road was a more sensible version of that idea and it was just a 2h long car chase

Attached: 360-handmaids-still-videoSixteenByNine1050[1].jpg (1050x591, 189.95K)

Holes will really get all bent out of shape once artificial wombs become a reality and mankind doesn't even need them for that purpose anymore. Then even that 5% of bleeding gashes will see their value plummet.

Exactly a world where the men are literally insane brutes treat the women better than handmaidens tale

thats bullshit, but i believe it

I'd say it'd go even further. The whole damn world would obsessively research the fertile women and prioritize a way to make more. They'd become national treasures on the level of the Mona Lisa.
If the human race becomes endangered, fuck ethics, solve problem.

Women are retarded dont understand how people think or cause and effect.

Male something rare it becomes valuable you dont abuse valuable things.

>If the human race becomes endangered, fuck ethics, solve problem
*sigh*

>make a feminist tv show
>cast the worlds ugliest young actress because you know wamanz watching it wont feel pity for her if she's pretty

real question is who ever had the absurd idea of giving waman rights in the first place, which will be a head scratcher for future civilizations studying the west.

Attached: The-Handmaid-s-Tale-elisabeth-moss-actress-net-worth-1474089.jpg (289x350, 26.68K)

i believe something like that used to happen. fertility goddesses and whatnot. also, wetnurses were treated well and basically kept a lot of babies alive. hospitals used to have wetnurse staff

And I love how Canada exists in this universe and still has a functioning liberal democracy at .05 percent replacement fertility. With no explanation at all.

agreed
but mad max wasnt much better, i mean they fought for gasoline, oil and shit in the far future... but gasoline expires in 12-18 months (much less if it wasnt well treated with the right chemicals)

but if they got deposits hidden still active somewhere, then who processed it? where are these monoliths that process crude oil into its own parts, the part used for plastics, the one for good gas, for bad gas...
then transport that to the middle of nowhere lmao
and where are the plastic products anyway?
makes no sense at all

Attached: hand.jpg (1080x956, 165.19K)

they had boob-milk-sucking devices and had a great understanding of mechanics, even if it was solely to build a mobile muscle car pyrotechnic metal concert. it doesnt change the story much, but i think it would be reasonable to assume theres some rare/obscure gasoline manufacturer in the world

>fucking mad max fury road was a more sensible version of that idea and it was just a 2h long car chase
kek this really is true

Nobody remembers that half the point of the Handmaid’s Tale is that it’s a warning that eventually radical feminists will side with the Christian Right in order to curb the excesses of the sexual revolution. Half the Aunts used to be feminists. Look at the “freedom from speech”

Attached: 880D198C-DB75-4AAA-BF9B-4F1E187BAD9D.png (667x470, 504.68K)

Attached: AB7E77AC-A461-4757-8E86-A5BB7007BB0E.jpg (827x1351, 214.86K)

God I hate that show

Attached: Handmaids- more like hand-full oh boy.png (741x1089, 370.48K)

Well, the woman was taking the big rig to The Bullet farm for ammo and gastown for fuel;

Assuming that Gastown had the means to refine oil into gasoline is decent enough logic.

>Muh heckin netflixerinos are real life oh noes I better burn down some churches!
Sigh...

Attached: F1AC3BFE-0583-424E-83F4-E085ACF67C17.jpg (1078x1612, 170.68K)

distillation is not a complicated science and does not require high technology

.the connection between sex and violence
ha, hate sex can be best sex sometimes

>How do women think the world would react if only 5 % of women could give birth? They certainly wouldnt care about your right to choose
>But Theyd probably treat the birthing women like queens not as rape b8
Frank Herbert dealt with it so much better in The White Plague.