Banning abortion means more sex for incels

If a woman is afraid she can't murder chads baby anymore and she would have to raise the baby without chad, then she will be more likely to either abstain from sex or have sex with a beta.

In order to achieve sexual equality, ultimately women need to lose the right to vote and also we need to legalize domestic violence in some cases.

Attached: 1656119660341.jpg (1023x1024, 129.85K)

STAND FAST MEN
AI-POWERED SEXDOLLS ARE AROUND THE CORNER

They will have chads baby and you WILL pay for it.

You're a fucking Idiot. Women will seek out Chads even MORE now. They'll be MORE selective. You think they're gonna even look at you now? You think they're gonna even risk a casual encounter with some loser?

You Incels just fucked yourself out of the possibility of even the most drunk, one-off, casual encounter or accidental once in a year "date" from a Tinder match. And if you live in a Red State, you'll even see MODERATE Women flee or become fucking Wives or Nuns or Cat Ladies.

And when they do decide to choose a Man, it's NOT going to fucking be you.

cope whore

lol, I'm a married Man.

Good fucking luck out there Dude. You're going to have to convert to being Amish or Mennonite to even have a CHANCE with Women now. At least in a Red State.

Hope your hammer and chisel skills are up to par! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cope front whole. This is just the beginning. You are going to lose all your rights

I don't care, I gave up on women a long time ago
Besides, this is probably coming around the corner

Married man? As in married faggot? You are going to have your turn to, gaywad

lelelel, you're talking to married Man, fyi

Americans should be owned sex by the constitution.

Attached: 1641479748512.jpg (670x817, 86.11K)

The 9th Amendment actually guarantees it.

I understand giving up on Women. Trust me. But this Roe decision is in NO fucking way a "win" for Incels. Quite the opposite. And if you wanna fuck robots, whatever floats your boat Dude.

>women are going to think about the consequences of their actions
Doubt it

Attached: feminist theory.png (684x863, 306.89K)

They don't need to be denied the right to vote for that happen, they need to be denied the right to divorce. Or at least be denied any child support and alimony in the case of a divorce unless the father refuses to raise the child.

Attached: 1563600800189.jpg (1330x1863, 304.61K)

This is true in theory, but in actuality those super selective women won't all get to suck his dick. One of the biggest misconceptions about male horniness is that men will fuck ANY vagina that throws herself at him. Wrong. When you have five 10/10's texting you to hang out on Friday, you're not going to spend the night with all 5 of them, much less the other few dozen women who are less than 10/10 also trying to text you. And that's not even accounting for the massive competitive infighting that there will now be among women who all want to be extra-selective about who they one-night-stand.

But OP is wrong that women will turn to betas for sexual healing. That's how I know OP's a virgin. You see... women will literally murder themselves (suicide) due to loneliness and celibacy (due to inability to seduce a Chad) before they ever consider having sex or settling down with a beta. Nearly all women who end up settling for betas are ones who gave in to peer pressure or fell weak during just the right moment. They didn't actively decide
>"well, I've had bad luck with Chads, so yeah... let me go up to that beta and try to win his heart instead"

This decision will make women far lonelier (sexually and romantically) than they are now. Betas won't win anything from this new decision, except for maybe the increased chance to be a mostly celibate step-dad later in life.

they definitely shouldn't be voting though

Attached: 1655693693246.gif (200x180, 1.26M)

I've had two vaginas tossed at me but I stayed a virgin. I'm a full-fledged wizard playing solo D&D on a Saturday and I'm glad to be here.

What race is ur wizard user

This guy gets it, mostly. He's most likely NOT a kissless Virgin like many here.

Restrict it to landowners only again. That'll filter 95%+ of women, niggers, and leftoids. California's EC votes would all go to right wingers as the only landowners in the states are multinational corpos that can't vote and conservative farmers that can.

Attached: 1655478472734.jpg (626x617, 62.72K)

I fucked more girls than you. I still hate women and think they need to be in cages

Na, regardless of the ruling women have no self control, they'll keep having sex and drive to a blue state if they don't already live in one when they get knocked up, or not because they rarely think in the long term and go with the flow.

>But OP is wrong that women will turn to betas for sexual healing. That's how I know OP's a virgin. You see... women will literally murder themselves (suicide) due to loneliness and celibacy (due to inability to seduce a Chad) before they ever consider having sex or settling down with a beta.
Yea beta males never had children before now.
The reason they would do this is for security.
Not sexual healing.
Can I prove it? Sure.
What do all the women over 30 do?
Try to settle down.
With who? Chads? You see the women over 30 marrying chads? No. You don't.
Who do they marry?
Come on. You know the answer don't ya?
Who do they marry?

you're too based for this world

Banning abortion means more people will realize that they've been sterilized by the mystery injections, those that aren't will probably face "spontanous abortions". On a sidenote, it boggles my mind that people would rather use the term "spontanous abortion" than "miscarriage".

Attached: asktheorb.jpg (862x737, 214.39K)

We’re all gonna make it bros

Attached: 1635353993205.jpg (480x480, 46.29K)

being married to a fleshlight doesn't count
try again faggot

lol. You act like women control the sexual market when in reality it is chad. It is chad who will start becoming more selective.

No wizard in the party. A warlock though.

I will impregnate a white woman within the next year

Human all across the board since I'm running 4 characters and the rest of the game too. Don't want to overcomplicate things.

Or couldn't you just stop being a beta??

Attached: 1650379128427.gif (498x498, 94.48K)

If women boycott sex, then men can easily outlast them. Women have more to lose by not finding a stable provider, so they will have to settle down eventually. Women hooking up less is a good thing for society. The more dicks that get pushed into a woman’s vagina, the more love gets pushed out of her heart. Everybody knows this.

Attached: 355E2D51-DD40-44C9-9B2E-7D3BC054F9B0.jpg (800x1200, 264.05K)