WARNING: REALITY IS CHANGING AROUND US AGAIN

Someone has been fucking around with this thing... again...
too much this time it seems...

Attached: CERN Particle Accelerator.jpg (1615x1075, 421.29K)

Call me when it can make a Godzilla like good old fashion nuclear power.

Attached: Godzilla-.jpg (1300x772, 79.9K)

What's a little particle going to do to reality?
It's just a particle smasher, it doesn't have wide ranging effects

Give me back my fucking loom thing you CERN bastards!

It's a violent jump back to the pre-clown world norm. Get your butts in position. The gears allowing the clown world worldline to exist are about to break, and the resulting abnormalities can actually result in humanity's direct obliteration.

El Psy Kongroo

Attached: gears of time change.gif (768x432, 1.53M)

CERN is a vibrational machine and every time they "turn it on" publicly means they open that specific veil of reality and talked with the entities there, most likely for wordly advice.

we have shifted timelines again bros..

How did George Floyd die in this timeline?

Attached: 1653357431287.png (586x464, 66.92K)

Does anyone else remember Tim curry dying years ago? He's still alive

Attached: $ Distress beyond words.jpg (312x260, 27.23K)

Perhaps I should clarify. The souls of the unborn are being used to power a great, and evil entity. This being is known as "Dark Truth" It is subjective in nature but holds a dark anti-chaotic energy on the world. It requires constant feeding.
>Anti-chaos: it may sound contradictory, but chaos (motion natural shifts from positive to negative karma) is the actual way of the universe. It holds no malice but within it, love is the strongest force that governs it. Anti-chaos is by default stagnant. It is an attempt to hold the very foundation of reality still. "My truth" or rampant subjectivity is an attempt to render the gears of our universe stagnant.

The reason the big-name politicians were afraid is because this decision has cut off it's food supply, weakening it's hold on reality and accelerating it toward it's death to reincarnate again. Naturally, it's angry that it's set to die. Those in power make great use of Lovecraftian/Eldritch cosmic deities to hold onto their dark hold and they are now to be blamed for their insubordination.

Cosmic Rebound. Be on the lookout for people experiencing Mandela effect-like symptoms. And stay safe.
El Psy Kongroo

based schizo

Attached: 227C4A9A-E386-4AE3-9803-BA96D72B22BD.jpg (556x717, 88.1K)

Have we shifted timelines yet? How should I prepare?

Attached: 345BA4EC-A8D1-4265-9A42-17C2021680D5.jpg (961x816, 239.4K)

Beta little bitch. Prepare by bending over and stretching your anus for the redditors and feds that bullied you into frogposting.

This

Every drowned when you were young? Only to live? C section baby as well? Gate thread commencing. I've seen the effects, even to be told by my best friends and family it's not true or real. Onto your point fren... remember.

they have gone beyond fucking it up... i dont think they care anymore.

Attached: Mandela.jpg (800x450, 87.47K)

who the fuck is george floyd?

he was a gorilla they shot in a zoo

Can I go back to 2009 yet?
I need more time to change her :(

I keep seeing the number 56. Is this number have to do with an alteration of realities? Also been super nostalgia as of late. Wtf is going on?

THE ONLY WAY IS FORWARD. I REFUSE TO GO BACK.

Attached: 1655418945798m.jpg (1024x724, 85.09K)

Underrated mate

Nika.
go mu

Attached: 12239932.jpg (225x281, 18.44K)

wtf is this planete

Attached: 1655989599580.jpg (1827x1898, 1.95M)

oh is it like that one from the san francisco zoo that everyone's always saying dicks out for?

El Psy Kongroo

yeah gate kid here. im dying. once i breathe my last breath you will disappear along with me. my eyes will stay open.

yep, I felt it too.

Anons should read everything they can about John Titor before it disappears from our timeline.

Literally who?

When an extremely rare, near impossible event occurs, forced to occur, using tech, then....

Attached: 1641388752280.png (142x138, 2.12K)