What do they teach the students here that make them so much better than the rest of us?

Attached: Ivy-League-Schools-Locations-Map.jpg (392x315, 40.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not actual difference of education. It's the connections and the resources provided

how to be the best shabbos goyim

The education isnt any better, it’s just a way to network and show you have connections.

>Commuist/jewish propaganda so subtle that it sounds intelligent to retards
Friendly reminder ivy is an invasive species.

How to follow orders.
How to write papers where they want you to give your own thoughts, and by "own thoughts" I mean the politically-correct talking points you are supposed to have.
How to tell the professor exactly what they want to hear.

They're not smart here.

University of Chicago is secretly the best college in the country. Shame about the location though.

Yougenics

They teach Ivy League knowledge that only they have access to. And they keep it top secret. Even after graduation you're not allowed to disclose it.

>suck up to jews and they’ll let you earn money
Woaaaah that’s some deep knowledge right there

Low IQ working-class trash cope

Are you Jewish?

Pic related tried to teach them that circumcision is retarded, but they rejected him.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Attached: Eric Clopper.jpg (1723x1721, 316.2K)

yep

Getting accepted demonstrates that you area rule follower, t-crosser, i-dotter, or that your parent was. Once accepted you contribute as such, until you're granted a diploma and perpetuate the cycle. If you want to learn to think, go to a "great books school", but then prepare to be poor, unless you were already rich and connected, in which case it works the same.

don't Ivy League schools have endowments from freemasonic front organizations and globohomo?

Someone post the questionnaire to get into Oxford.
It's literally a filter to make sure no right-wing people who are free thinkers don't slip through the cracks and get accepted.

>What do they teach the students here
1. How to scam goyim
2. How to scam employers while trying to look professional
3. How to leech off from anyone
4. How to get a bailout if you fucked up

Attached: c1465e71b14bcc3333be1a1d43e4cf01.jpg (768x768, 50.81K)

They teach how to suck dick.
Meanwhile UAF goes toe to toe with these shill jew schools in researching geophysics and arctic research.

Attached: 164135752.png (917x901, 295.05K)

My professor taught at Ivy leagues and he told me all the books and tests are the same.

sodomy and interracial sex

Connections.

Nothing. It's all hype.

Half.

nothing really, those schools are more about elite networking

I know several people who went to Ivy League. Half of them are messed up mentally. One girl I know got automatic early admission to medical school. She quit it and now teaches baby wearing. Lmao. The others are female and unmarried and childless. A couple others are divorced. The rest have kids that are autistic. Only one is semi-normal from Stanford. Financially they’re all doing well tho.

>ivy league fag coping as usual