What did she mean by this?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1656147782846.webm

Attached: file.png (1687x1337, 1.67M)

It means that she has no clue what’s she is talking about. That bible and Christian tradition that she inherited protected her people Armenians from being made extinct but no she had to open her mouth about muh women rights. . Anna is yes pretty and attractive but showed herself to malicious. A bad trait.

It all overblown hysteria funded by the multi-billion dollar abortion industry. The only thing the ruling changes is that voters will decide rather than the federal government.

Hahahaha not my problem. You will learn to decipher our spiritual texts and you will like it LOL HAHAHAHAH LMFAO

I live in Burbank and talk to the Armos a lot. They all fucking hate her. If you even mention her name to them they fucking seethe. It's kinda funny. She's like some super villain to the Armenian community.

>I don care what the bible says
And the constitution?

>This is the Bible's fault

Ok well I guess that strawman is easier than going after a black man on the Supreme Court because that would be racist

I feel like she is appropriating the Fox News culture btw

Attached: Supreme_Court_Clarence_Thomas_21940.jpg (700x467, 54.8K)

shut up bitch
/thread

It means she's trying to deflect blame onto Christianity that she can't murder babies when in fact it has nothing to do with religion at all and everything to do with the constitution.

When Christ returns. Remember he did not come to bring peace but a sword.

Attached: true.jpg (1024x688, 137.63K)

Does anyone still watch TYT?

>your fairytale notions of murder being bad is so childish

Whoa OP very deep my fellow kekistani nonshill fren

she wants to kill babies

Yes, just to laugh at them.

>this is because of the bible
umm sweaty, it was the lawmakers who did this because they pushed globohomo too hard.

Nobody at the top is an actual christian. They're either some form of Crowley / OTO or jewish;
both worship their eternal greed

Attached: muttland elite.jpg (1820x2149, 1.98M)

>I don't care that you're a Christian
Never said I was fuck your rights

Attached: 1656173708930.jpg (360x483, 53.7K)

If Jesus hasn't come back for the last 2000 years, he isn't going to come back now.
Stop living inside your cultish revenge fantasy where one day the big strong daddy figure you want will rise from the grave and punish all the mean people of the world.
Religiosity is the product of arrested development. Where a child never grows up and embraces reality. Instead living in a world of banalities and childish fantasies.

>When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.
Take your own religion's advice.

I hate satan so much it's unreal. She is clearly possessed.

Attached: 20220501_211250.jpg (1536x2048, 423.45K)

If they study theology it's all there and real, true peace will come when they understand what it says.

gosh she is so fiesty, I actually agree with her but I want to get her pregnant in Alabama and she is running through a cotton field with a swollen belly, crying trying to get to the pro abortion states.

Idk she's a woman why should I care

Attached: 1630434309828.webm (854x480, 1.29M)

Atheism is the product of idiocracy thats why communism was formed out of it and has failed at every attempt.

Christ will return and you will wish you had humbled yourself but then just like Ana it will be too late for you.

Peace be with you.

I would really like to see how this one's life goes, now that she's publicly rebuked God.

Attached: atheist flying spaghetti.png (500x943, 187.66K)

That's a lot of words just to say "I'm a jew"

Don't care. Might makes right. You WILL abide by my system of morals or you will face jail time.

>America
>Founded by christian principles
>Born from a christian society
>Laws governed by christian notions
>Culture defined by Christianity
>BRO STOP PUSHING YOUR FUCKING ORDER, AND CIVILITY ON US.

its crazy how these people dont even realizing how clowny they are.

Nothing of substance. She's just trying to enforce her religion while using duplicity to claim she's not. Left-wing politics would've collapsed decades ago if they were honest about their intentions.

The modern day neckbeard is some trad-cath larper that has never went to mass and spends all time online bitching about the Vatican.
The whole stereotype you're trying to riff on doesn't exist anymore.

Civilized to death return to monkey

>founded on christian principles
>most of the Founding Fathers were Freemasons or Deists
lmao

The constitution says nothing about abortion or the bible. Ben franklin actually saw nothing wrong with abortion and had several preformed on his mistresses.