How did everything get so politically charged and tribal...

How did everything get so politically charged and tribal? More importantly has this been a conscious effort by outside groups to reach this point of polarization? Think back a decade ago, it wasn’t nearly this bad. The republic is falling apart and it only took a decade

Attached: 4674ACB1-0195-429B-B265-4F377A8206E9.png (446x456, 261.77K)

Because sociopaths escalate to the highest levels as a social strategy.

>Conservatives 2012
THEY'RE WANTING TO PUT HAPPY HOLIDAYS OK YOUR STARBUCKS!
>Conservatives 2022
THEYRE WANTING TO MURDER BABIES AND DRINK ADRENOCHROME AND WORSHIP SATAN

Yeah it's pretty rough

Things are tribal because community is dead and there’s no sense of belonging without tribalism.

I prefer to isolate myself and have as little direct engagement with this noxious culture as possible, and simply observe it, as a person observes animals in a zoo.

I refuse to even vote.

remember "rock the vote"?
remember when puff daddy came out with that shirt "vote or die"?
thats when politics became pop culture. obama and the democrats ushered it in

>(((outside groups)))
The kikes made a mistake in their decades long plan. The internet became too large too fast before they had control over the narrative. Now they're pushing hard and fast trying to make their weimerica plans come to fruition. Their kids are too stupid, their heir apparents too weak to establish their jeworld order. It's all about them bringing their messiah (anti-Christ) into the world. This time they failed but like the cartoon villians they are, they'll be back once the hatred of them is forgotten again.

Attached: doug.png (819x1280, 723.92K)

The republic fell apart in 1860. It's been held together with federal threats ever since.

>The republic is falling apart and it only took a decade
Too slow.

cool it with the antisemitism

This is happening because the Kike only knows love for it's Tribe. And they push the race baiting shit to make sure no other Tribe becomes strong enough to fight against them. And what they fear even more than one tribe rising against them, is EVERY tribe rising up against them. So they make sure to hide be hind the curtains and pull the strings of minorities and blaming the "White Man."
>Decades long plan.
Lol. I fucking wish. Just read the Bible, The Torah and the Kabbalah. This shit is basically in their blood at this point. There are VERY few that will betray their tribe.

Attached: RV-AE569_JEWSUS_DV_20111013181855.jpg (262x394, 41.79K)

>Liberals 2012
We just want like pot and gay marriage man
>liberals 2022
We just want fentanyl and pedophilia, bigot

Yeah it really is escalating

Because we let it be.

In 2013 the United States govt effectively nationalized all media channels, enabling propoganda to be spread domestically. This was simple, and effective: find all the differences inherent in a population, point them out, paint some as "good" and others as "evil", and step back as infighting happens while you gain more power and strip more rights, with no organization focused towards you because they're too busy trying to survive.

All we have to do is stop taking the bait. Stop fighting each other. Start fighting the central govt, full force, together.

Ka star moth

this user knows what's up

Nothing brings more terror to the elite than a morally conservative/fiscally progressive center-left. The parties you see now squabbling between themselves are not of that sort (lobbyists hate it).

Attached: 2ndQ.png (658x653, 516.56K)

divide & conquer, simple as
oldest strategy in the book.

>Lol. I fucking wish. Just read the Bible, The Torah and the Kabbalah. This shit is basically in their blood at this point. There are VERY few that will betray their tribe.
True, but I was mainly talking about their plans for weimerica. Though their subversive soul goes back to when their father was cast out of heaven.

kikes love it when golem fight each other

Attached: 88A74AA4-A043-4C3C-96F0-7597510C2AB4.jpg (1024x1024, 230.45K)

>outside groups
you did this to yourselves

The People lack the strategic coherence to even realize who is against them. Cui bono ?