IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING

RUSSIA IS ABOUT TO BOMB LITHUANIA TRIGGERING WW3 AGAINST NATO. LONDON IS ABOUT TO BE NUKED AS SECONDARY TARGET.

THE CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST BOBBY BOUCHER.

washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/russia-nuclear-capable-missiles-in-belarus

Attached: help.png (1791x1211, 1.02M)

>LONDON IS ABOUT TO BE NUKED
Oh well, good riddance.

Attached: 1641813674131.png (1080x1011, 750.45K)

if "russia" nukes anywhere besides Israel as the first target

i will just sit back and watch the show

Lithuania bros, I can take in your gfs and wives now. Pre-war great deal. Hurry, sign up now and I will minimize rape.

Relax retard nukes are not real.

>London is about to be nuked
Finally

Oh ok. Then just bombed really fucking hard.

Rolling on london, please please please vaporize london.

Shoot at Macedonia

DOUBLE RAPE BACKFIRE

Not enough ordinance for it to matter to you and I. Their biggest weapon is a psy ops, nukes. As long as fear is not clouding your judgement you can look at things with a clear mind.

You suck dicks, MI6

You wont exist in a few hours so might as well say whatever you want.

based

nukes are fake but bombs are still huge as fuck.

Another full caps thread about nothing ...
This bot is out of control RETARDED AND JEWY GAY
Herbs

Mutts and memeflags, masters at doomposting and the only reason why /pol seems to be always wrong

Nobody in America cares. The right have all been programmed to believe the country is evil and Putin is based, and the left feel like they're losing basic freedoms they've enjoyed for a generation. Zionists can go fight the wars themselves.

Keep living in fear you dumb fuck. Have you ever seen a nuke? Stfu. Nukes are impossible from a technical standpoint as a sustained nuclear reaction requires a moderator and nukes dont have one. They fools you into thinking that their berylium reflectors will channel enough free neutrons back into the fissile core but that is a moot point at t + 0.00002 seconds aka IT DOES NOT WORK because it is already blown away hundred of yards away from its initial location.

Nah, they'll do something, we will all invade and China will literally cuck...

I'm going to sleep in 10 minutes you nigger it's 20 to 2 Tyreese

Russian bomber stream is now over the Baltic, alarms blaring in French city's.

Who cares about bombs, if they dont come marching down my street, and they wont, then I dont give a shit about their Jewish slavic games.

Shut up jew

> don't worry, they'll just use fuel air bombs, chud :^)
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

I'm sure they will use photon torpedoes fired from Moskva, former flagship of the Black Sea.

Monke man is mad no one cares about his special military operation anymore