White man!

The Black militias are prepped, today we march on D.C. to overthrow the White Devil government and to establish the Eternal Throne of Kemet. Your reign is over White man, the Republic is over, your world is over. After a thousand eons the reign of the African God-Kings has returned. The Mighty and Fearsome African Gods of Kemet have ordained this moment. It is futile to resist. You who shamed us White Devil, oppressed us, treated us as naught but refuse to be discarded. Today we avenge and vindicate ourselves. The True History will be established and taught. WE ARE UNITED! You WILL bow or die. You WILL be slaves to the BLACK KINGS!

Attached: Nigger Kangz eein Qweenz.jpg (495x619, 46.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU
youtu.be/CgciK_ClYsA
youtube.com/watch?v=XsXpr4GFWns
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, cool story faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU

Attached: 1616711453817.jpg (1024x896, 84.44K)

This is to the White Race.
And the Brahmin caste.
And all those who have oppressed.

The black man looks up to the sky,
The dalit man lifts his axe,
They both bid goodbye,
To the slain oppressor, his head mashed.

The women are taken,
Their vaginas melaninated,
Spasming to accept the black seed,
They sat down with their wombs, their child awaited.

You built the system of race and caste,
Now that is mere past,
What an amazing contrast,
When muh black dick enters an Aryan arse.

So, this is for you oppressing crackers,
Brahmins, Jews, and other hasslers,
Let me explain you in the language of your ancestors,
Soon to be forgotten, never to be remembered:

Chorus:
Krishnam Tvacham Pujanam (Sanskrit: Black Skin is Holy)
Novus Ordo Seclorum (Latin: This is the new order of the world)
Remember that God is one,
And he hates your guts.

Attached: brahma.jpg (491x599, 60.08K)

Is this some kind of Satanic chant?

Genesis 9:25

youtu.be/CgciK_ClYsA

Attached: Set with a hawk's head with Ra slaying Apep.jpg (1160x653, 393.91K)

Bump homies

The real pharaohs were inbred manlets with wide hips and severe scoliosis. Check King Tut's skeleton, homie

No doubt, I'll take a number two super-sized with a coke to drink. Good looking out.

Based. White people come from albinism and forsake their own ancestors for hubris. Nothing could be more honorless or cowardly. The larping chimpanzee potemkin village that is the so called white race, will be exposed. All the lies will have light shone on them.

The day is coming, that white people are no longer able to pathetically deny that they descend from albinos.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsXpr4GFWns

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Attached: nigerian albino baby.jpg (468x573, 65K)

Oh shut the fuck up. Nothing is prepared, nobody is doing anything, there are no nigger armies and I'm sitting here super cozy wishing a stupid motherfucker would, only to be eternally disappointed. Go fuck yourself you limp dicked impotent estrogenic faggot.

Cousin fuckin' is gangsta and Egyptian. All my 92 kids are inbred just like the Pharaohs.

I hope you like a medium coke CracKKKa cause that's all you're gettin'. That's for 400 years of oppression of my people!

It's true. The Black Commandos, my royal army and foot soldiers broke me out of prison this morning. Now we are going to march on D.C. tonight! They have all elected me King. They have chosen ME to be Pharaoh.

Attached: p08lwgw4.jpg (1920x1080, 252.96K)

n

>WEEEEEELL
>That's mighty fine you boys are done prepping the bulls
>But I don't think Kermit is doing much of anything these days

Attached: southern_pepe.png (736x960, 293.35K)

You racist.

You nigger.

I wish you luck suhuman niggers. Overthrow your jew masters.

i mean it's sort of right but not really?
yes, the gene for less pigmentation developed in a specific population through mutation but that population was not subsaharan african in phenoptype. albino niggers from africa still look like niggers just with no pigment.
also "white" people are not actually white, just less pigmented and they still tan in the sun.

Ching Chong, a little word to the wise. Real blacks don't have the attention span to put a text like this together and they sure as hell don't use punctuation in its correct form. 2/10 for making me reply, 0/10 for plausibility. Try harder next time or no rice rations for you

Yes, of course White Devil.

>The Black militias are prepped, today we march on D.C. to overthrow the Devil government
You start off good enough
>WE ARE UNITED
Closer
>You WILL bow or die.
Almost
>You WILL be slaves to the BLACK KINGS!
There it is! Haha, thanks but I’m just not going to go protest. I know right? It’s just that I’m not going to go protest is all, sorry... got any percacets though?

Attached: 1626741417549.jpg (1280x720, 68.08K)

I can get behind that.

Attached: bnwnajp.png (697x500, 552.48K)

Do it so I can watch you starve

God speed, nigger.

Attached: 1638738053608.png (714x1118, 1.23M)

W-We dont wanna come from albinos!!! We dont wanna!!! wAhh wah wah!!!

cry mutie, says here all your shit is fake(and gay) and that you have absolutely nothing to stand on.

Attached: meron benti blue eyed ethiopian albino.jpg (450x450, 68.33K)