Normies are waking up

Yesterday I talked to 3 of my white friends while we were drunk and they spontaneously brought up several pro white talking points.

> why is it just whites that are criticized for having a violent history
> diversity is tearing us apart
> other countries are homogenous but we are diverse
> no more core identity in US

a year ago, I brought this up to them and they were completely closed to the idea. I haven’t touched it since. Keep in mind we’re all under 25 in a liberal area. I think things are finally turning around. Has anyone else felt this?

Attached: 79CDA14A-615B-4A9C-825B-21068AE180D5.jpg (320x240, 21.4K)

Yet tell them the Holocaust was a hoax and Hitler was the good guy in WW2 and they'll turn on you fast

The jews pushed too hard. This has happened throughout history. However, this time it needs to be different. Every single jew must be killed, and judaism banned forever. Not one drop. Any and all jews, regardless if their 100 years old or 100 minutes old, they all need to be eradicated and exterminated like the evil parasites they are.

red pills are not a medicin. they are seeds who will grow and that takes time. never try to win arguments, always offer a pov.

btw. most people are social chameleons. each circle of friends have their dialog selection they choose from. they ste probably not really serious about it (yet)

You’re putting the cart before the horse. You don’t start with Hitler, you start with his ideas. Once people accept those ideas, they will see that he’s been misrepresented. Either way, it matters not whether they accept hitler. We’re on a mission to save whites, not to save hitlers reputation.

thats some optics/overton window bullshit i hate you faggots. if you censor the truth from them theyll just gravitate towards controlled opposition shills like jordan peterson or other cuckservative types

So?

\

>wh y is it just whites that are criticized for having a violent history

Because it was an unjustifiable act of bias and terrorism without probable cause

> diversity is tearing us apart
yu are NOT native anywhere you have no say for technically being an actual parasitic existential expression that IS ungrateful and racist and in total denial of your origin and being violent towards it

you kinda failed
common sense
in this life dude

Attached: 1534441132853.jpg (800x614, 64.08K)

My mom is super liberal and even she said something about commercials only having black people on them last time I talked to her. Made me laugh if even she has noticed it.

Baby steps user. Many normies are in the early stages of getting red pilled. It takes time

>Normies are waking up
no they arent, even if they did they will go right back to sleep

wow thats wild,shake their head, anyway did you see the latest sports ball

normies are beyond saving

/thread

It's really happening bros, this was on the comment section on a breitbart article about roe v wade, white people weren't even mentioned in the article kek

Attached: Screenshot (356).png (1253x1179, 229.17K)

This is actually not completely true I told a female co-worker about hitler and kikes and now she talks about wanting to be hitlers mistress lmao God I wish she was single, ridiculous milkers on that one

>My mom is super liberal and even she said something
she probably thinks its great and has a big black dildo in her drawer

cope

Attached: optics1.png (1095x748, 440.42K)

> I told a female co-worker
FAKE

Based nihilist retard

No I stopped being friends with normies

youll do nothing incel, but die of loneliness while your countless enemies laugh to death your inability to find love.

Attached: polcel feelz.jpg (484x593, 108.61K)

realist not nihilist
we will win but it wont be easy and we are FARRR from total victory.

Unbelievably untrue. I actually agree with , my gf got super redpilled, redpilled her best friend and now her best friend is SUPER flirty with me and my gf makes jokes about her wanting my dick. In fact it's actually upset her a few times and she's told me in confidence she feels really self conscious about her friends attraction to me.

There's something unbelievably powerful and magnetic about the Aryan spirit that women fucking CRAVE.

Attached: 1641082972416.png (400x400, 220.7K)

this is the cringiest larp ive seen on here today

>it's a step by step process
Yes.
>naming everyone but the jew
No. You tell them what people in power are doing, and you slowly make them notice that they're all jewish, and point out that it's a little weird

I'd post proof but I'm not doxxing myself. Take it or leave it. After corona, people are much more willing to discuss their government duping them, at any point in history.

Attached: 1634330775866.jpg (782x959, 636.37K)

It’s not censorship it’s guidance. What does Jordan Peterson have to say about diversity or white identity? If you’ve accepted our perspective on those things then no shabbos goy talking head will be able to answer.

Attached: 1637548747124.png (799x675, 938.93K)

I’d be cheesed to met you

Holy based and also moused

Attached: 1655746446707.jpg (933x970, 97.94K)

All these are right. You don't lead with that. You bring up examples of "racism" making black people immune from criticism, like in the 2020 BLM riots/the CHAZ/etc. Then you bring up how you notice you've seen people use anti-semitism as a similar shield, pic related. Clearly a guy calling for violence, and he's even someone some normies recognize (h3).

Attached: 1653870368566.png (598x1093, 386.2K)

>There's something unbelievably powerful and magnetic about the Aryan spirit that women fucking CRAVE.
I've noticed that too. White women only like white men when white men are in that Aryan mode. Our own elites have castrated us hard the last few decades and have driven a lot of westerners to hate themselves. Women look to men for leadership and you'll 100% see them be enthusiastic once whites stop committing civilizational suicide and appeasing nonwhites and all this other gay nonsense.

Once you start to show them that and they agree it's a bit fucked up, wait some time then say you found picrel. Talk it up first obviously - Isn't it weird how a lot of those anti-white people end up being Jewish? It shouldn't take much convincing if you made it this far.

Attached: 1651941983357.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Project a little harder

At this point you can start to drop funny hints about what else might have been considered anti-semitic in the past, possibly unfairly. Eventually you can get to outright numbers and inconsistencies, accounts of proven liars, etc.

Attached: 1655138813959.jpg (640x640, 146.35K)

I talked to some girl from Toronto on Omegle about mass immigration and she timidly agreed that it wasn’t good. Throughout our conversation, she organically brought up racial topics that she thought would please me. She was also very vocal about being attracted to me and gave me her Instagram handle after. When I looked at her account, she had a bunch of BLM articles linked in her bio and it turns out her best friend was Indian. It made me laugh.

Finally, if you really want to open your eyes, watch Europa: The Last Battle and spread the word. It is about 12 hours long, but it has everything compiled in one place.

Attached: 1652893553930.png (2402x1300, 151.67K)