Do Americans not understand that they have vastly lower quality of life than people in leftist countries like New...

Do Americans not understand that they have vastly lower quality of life than people in leftist countries like New Zealand?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 7.10.20 PM.png (1306x884, 237.27K)

I know, too many non-whites!

these reddit threads should be banned. im tired of seeing this shit

I am fully aware that I am a slave to global factions of wealth with insidious agendas by nature of living in a country which controls 1/4 of the world's wealth and watching the propaganda unfold in front of me. You do realize imperialism knows no end and your country has only escaped because it is not valuable as an asset to globalist financial interests yet?

NZ was under gov lock and key during the just months ago so nothing could possibly be said to make this assertion true. Not your Reddit screenshots or any msm propaganda that you so enjoy having shit down your throat.

>New Zealand minimum wage is 13.52 USD
BASED

Attached: nz minimum wage.png (1269x257, 26.11K)

>free speech is a crime
>self-defense is a crime
>guns confiscated by government
>clotshots mandatory
Do kiwis really understand that their island is the getaway plan for the parasitic ruling class, and that they will be rounded up in camps when the parasites show up to live in their bunkers?

Attached: image_2022-06-25_182007441.png (711x373, 18.39K)

What is new zealands white %?

Not my problem

>we have a high minimum wage and lots of shit subsidized by taxes
>We also have high cost of living and housing shortage
>Those two things are not related in any way, shape or form
How does someone that dumb function

NZs job market is terrible

They should go back to fucking sheep instead of crying about Americans on reddit.

The USD is extremely overinflated and borderline monopoly money. That said, I'd take it over every other savage currency in the world.

>high taxed country with 4 million people and basically no military to speak of
>compare it to USA

They really need to teach critical thinking in schools more and not the SJW kind

America is much farther left than Little Canada fyi

what could possibly be the reason?

Blame Canada for stealing life

Attached: 760px-Jane_Iverson,_Indian_Doll_Group,_1935-1942,_NGA_27703.jpg (760x599, 105.28K)

New Zealand? More like poo pee land!

Spic detected

Based Nip

now tell me why its a good thing. sounds like it leads to labor shortages

Our natives also make up 13/50, then our chinks and pajeets probably make up your beans and pajeets, I think we're about the same and it's why they use us as a small scale test environment before they roll shit out to you

Americans have a vastly lower quality of life now because all of manufacturing got shipped out to the 3rd-World, the companies that pioneered American products are mostly gone, we continue to import every skin color under the sun and refuse to make them assimilate, we allowed Jews to take over our banking and education, allowing for students to be brain damaged retarded and fucked to death with student loans, boomers refuse to let any bit of power/wealth they have, and our tax dollars are spent on every nation in the world except our own.

Of course this country is fucked. It's beyond fucked.

lots of new zealand wilderness