Someone ELI5 me why they’re banning contraceptives...

Someone ELI5 me why they’re banning contraceptives? I can maybe see hormonal birth control going against God or something, desu I don’t really understand that one either…but banning condoms?? It’s a piece of rubber that deflects your jizz like Captain America’s shield. And it prevents people having babies that they would abort so no babies die

Someone explain the logic behind this condom ban. Why would they arrest you for using a condom? What’s next, pulling out is illegal?

Attached: 8D37076F-AA29-433A-BF8A-DE5D7527EAE7.jpg (1124x1394, 496.9K)

to punish sluts
fucking should be about making babies for God's glory not just having mindless animalistic pleasure

PRAISE

wtf are you talking about they aren't ba nning condoms, stupid whores just don't want to use condoms because they are cum whores.

The government is trying to stop roasties being the whoores they are

Attached: 3EC501D9-8531-4B22-A12A-8454326778CA.jpg (1170x2080, 1.04M)

They’re banning contraception next, it’s all over the news brah. It doesn’t make sense to me, shouldn’t we want women to use contraception so they don’t create a life that they try to snuff out with a coat hanger in some back alley?

As much as I’d love to believe the gov’t is trying to keep sluts in check, we all know that’s not what’s actually happening

I’m assuming the headlines are written by lefties and lying or misrepresenting the situation but nobody here seems to know why they’re banning contraception either

Attached: FEB5F00D-35AB-4B62-BFF8-091D5695532B.jpg (632x355, 34.46K)

is it so hard for guys not to cum? Just pull out when you feel it. It's a very obvious feeling

The government doesn’t care about the populace. But roasties should be punished for being roasties. It’s just a happy coincidence for why they’re banning abortions

Women can still get pregnant if you don’t fully coom in her. But giving a nice slut a warm creampie is the best feeling in the world

this is really what christcucks believe, it is 150 percent about roastie control

when i get that close it's like ponfarr - i'm going balls deep and dump my seed no matter what. i don't like that i turn into a vulcan nigger - but that's just the way it is

They aren't banning contraception any time soon. You understand they haven't even "banned" abortion, right? They have just overturned a case which guaranteed its legality at the federal level. Any state can still make abortion legal at the state level, which many have done. Banning contraception is extremely unlikely and it's either leftist fearmongering, or rightist/polcuck fantasy faggotry. Probably both.

Attached: 1646684781207.png (128x128, 26.98K)

ask the voters. any state thats banned abortion did so with approval of the voters. a true democracy

What they are talking about is "right to contraception."
It won't be banned, they'll just have to buy it with their own money. No more freebies.
I don't want my tax dollars going to cheap women who can offer their pussy up in exchange for resources while facing no consequences.

>
>383941509

>they’re banning contraceptives?
They aren't, retards. (They should though)

Corpos want their free money and the easiest way to assure that is to have a growing population. We haven't been doing that so they tried immigration from various countries but all that did was bring crime and the governmental gibs isn't enough to ensure rampant consumerism so they've finally concluded that the only way to keep the stock market continually growing is to have the native population make babies so they're getting rid of abortion and contraceptives. If that isn't enough then in less than 5 years you'll see campaigns similar to got milk promoting animal products as healthy again so people are actually fertile enough to conceive.

(They would have to overturn Griswold to do that, and they didn't Thomas said that they should though) Plan B might get the ax

faggot detected

>ELI5
go back

Wouldn't be a ban. It would allow states to ban them

>Someone ELI5 me why they’re banning contraceptives? I can maybe see hormonal birth control going against God or something, desu I don’t really understand that one either…but banning condoms?? It’s a piece of rubber that deflects your jizz like Captain America’s shield. And it prevents people having babies that they would abort so no babies die
>
>Someone explain the logic behind this condom ban. Why would they arrest you for using a condom? What’s next, pulling out is illegal?
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA THAT FUCKING IMAGE BRO LMAOOOOOO
I smoked 5g of weed in 1 day a few years ago and it cracked my noggin open. Now I see this shit so so so fucking clearly man.
I see this stupid fucking BREEDER PROPAGANDA image, probably done by some UN department.

And it's so funny. I know how society stops caring after you're born, and especially if you're an adult.

This instinct of "I LOVE PUSSY I WANT TO GET YOU PREGNANT" and "BAN ABORTION, PROTECT THE BABIES" is so stupid. It's simply an instinct to trick you into getting the wrong bitch pregnant at the wrong time. Only weak people give up. Be weak, and become a beta provider

>Fucking a woman who you DON'T want to get pregnant
Disgusting subhuman

You're like a junkie, thinking the needle is speaking to him. Having kids is nigger tier entertainment, bro. This is why 99% of Any Forumschuds were neglected as kids. Kids are annoying, stupid, and a big drain on your life. And guess who gets to use them? Society. Shlomo

Unironically its to prevent population decline
The first country to get the birth rates going positive again will win the 21st century
China is trying hard but failing

>I smoked 5g of weed in 1 day a few years ago
Opinion immediately dismissed. S

>this is really what christcucks believe, it is 150 percent about roastie control
No one in gov’t is an actual Christian though, that’s why I don’t buy that low IQ take

No more get out of trouble free pill or op now for whores and sluts, now you get to enjoy the consequences of your degenerate actions. Get fucked roasties

Attached: 1541139 - Feels_Guy Pepe Smug_Frog Wojak meme.jpg (576x998, 109.19K)

>ELI5

Return to reddit fag

Creaming her face feels a lot better. Teach her. that she is the slut she pretends to be desu

please explain that pepe meme to me
what does it mean?
what's bad about it