Real questions

>Did they just overturn roe v wade in s supreme court move with no public vote?
>If so what is their endgame? forced vax? forced trooning of boys? the normies are saying federal anti faggotry laws, but we all know the jews wont allow that
>are they done for the summer, or are they going to whip them into and even bigger frenzy before july?

Attached: 1652893858047.jpg (1200x1145, 189.46K)

Read a book, dumbass

Well Friday is the official end of Satan month (#pride) so if we can hold out for a week maybe the rest of summer will be ok. No infanticide summer is gonna be comfy.

>If so what is their endgame?
To keep their seats. Can't have the people still angry at them this Fall. I anticipate them somehow further villainizing themselves from here until voting time, all while the Dem politicians are portrayed as the saviors of our rights.

Attached: 1645421779085.jpg (1024x576, 70.08K)

yah. if thats all it is this time I'd be happy but that almost never happens. they have some angle. everytime they give the boomers something small like this it's usually bigger

Learn how the court works user

>what's the endgame
Catholics have been fighting with jews over control of the Supreme Court for decades now. Endgame is catholics and jews fighting over the Hispanic immigrants in the next couple decades.

I don't really care. american politics = jews. I never take anything they do at face value.

Attached: 1651028524242.jpg (840x1080, 368.47K)

user, jews have only been a powerful group in the last hundred or so years. The world was dominated by pagans and then Christians until at least the French Revolution. Da jooos is unironically overly simplistic. If you are looking for someone to blame right now you are probably right, but the future is going to be a struggle between jews, chinks, mormons and catholics and probably other groups we aren't yet aware of yet.

>and probably other groups we aren't yet aware of yet.
Any Forumsiticians will rule africa SCREENCAP THIS

>supreme court
>public vote
Your a retard.

I've suggested this. they are similar to us in beliefs actually. they HATE the faggot shit and the WHO in africa

when they never tell the truth about anything why would I care how they claim the court works?

They don't need votes. They view it as letting the states decide.
The end game is forcing the legislature to be explicit if it wants to give rights like abortion to people instead of having the supreme court interpret those rights out of the constitution.
They're far from done. Republicans are setting up lawsuits as we speak to serve the court more issues.

Do you think they COULD realistically get to anti faggotry laws? that would be awesome.

dont listen to this faggot. it's always been the same group they just only started being called jews recently. The bible calls them the synagogue of satan and they are descendants of the pharisees who had him killed. This group was mostly the Levant tribe, not the tribe of Judah which Jesus was part of

They could probably knock homo marriage down to the state level. There's a ton of money in homos though and they are similar to jews in that they are effectively a diaspora with outsized geopolitical pull.

I know about the khazars. no need to remind me
>homo marriage
that was always sort of an inside joke anyway

PSA: jews wrote both of these posts

>WE WUZ ISREALITES

Its basic civics! Holy fuck did you go to a public school? The supreme court is the highest court. Its part of the three branches of government. It operates like all courts. Aside from trials by jury, do you think people just vote on court decisions? The supreme court is not for representation of people. Its for interpreting the law, specifically the constitution. Its not a democratic branch. We live in a republic. This is part of the distinction. We set high standards for very select group of people to basically spend their life interpreting the constitution as accurately as possible.

>forced vax?
no because you can't get a child vaccinated for covid until they are at least 5. my wife and I aborted our 2 month old fetus when we learned that. it's just too dangerous being around the unvaccinated to risk it

Yeah, unfortunately there is a ton of money to be made in marketing to homosexuals so I dont anything serious will happen beyond a fairly soft "back in the closet" push.

>school
>3 branches of infiltrated foreign controlled government Idgaf about
go away boomer. I don't care about how the foreign occupied government I want destroyed claims to work, I just want it in ruins.

Holy FUCK I hate you Gen z fucking retards so much

I shouldn't have to explain this because you're the fucking yank but
>In 1973 a case went before the Supreme court, which was Roe vs. Wade
>It was about a woman who wanted to get an abortion at 21 rather than having her third pregnancy carried to term
>The outcome of this case set the precedent that states could not set their own laws regarding abortion, and that it had to be legal everywhere (original case was based out of Texas)
>It was a retarded decision as it went against states' rights, as in your own retarded terms "it never went to a vote"
>Repealing of the decision now means that states can legislate their own abortion laws
That's it. Abortions are still legal in some states. Others will pass varying laws around their legality. Overall states rights are strengthened which is good for having a cohesive union.

not a zoomer. imagine believing anything you learned in school or caring how a bunch of senile old fucks like you make choices. (or how they say they do). I have no interest in civics. I want full collapse or nothing. fuck the jewnited states and the constitution.

You don't even know what you want to collapse though, because you have no idea how your own branches of government work.

I'm aware of this vaguely, I don't give a fuck about the babies, (personally I'd rather them not be born than become troons) . I worried about them using this to attack other body autonomy rules in time for another fake plague during election year

ALL OF IT. I would rather this government did not exist

The way i am claiming it to work is the way founding fathers wanted it. There are parts that have been operating outside the founders intent, but this is not one of them. There being three branches of government and being a republic vs a democracy was designed to put stops to the kind of rapid degradation we are going through. Government is slow, but the supreme courts decisions are proof of it working as intended. You should be taking this as a white pill in a sea of blackpills, when your right, nearly all the other levels have failed. Read the constitution and no matter what happens remember that is truth, that is power of the people. That document is the promise and hopes of the founding fathers, not some foreign power and not some fascist tyrants.

If anything it gives you more bodily autonomy.