We are finally fixing this country, about time

Attached: file.png (746x282, 39.47K)

>fuck stranger
>get pregnant
>murder is literally my only option
Why are women like this?

Kek roasties an hero en masse to own justice Thomas

Challenge accepted.

It's insane how difficult it is for roasties to just NOT get creampied by a stranger

>every single thing the roastoids have said in jest about this would unironically be exemplary solutions to fix society.
lmao

Oh NOOO! Not the bot #245:)):28953 Designation: Laura.
That does it, lets kill babies.

Based hopefully she follows through

can you give yourself an abortion by shooting the fetus in the head through your belly?

somebody slip some fertility drugs into her onions latte

Why wait until tomorrow? Give it some thought.

Oh wow i’ve got a better idea. TELL THEM TO WEAR MASKS.

suicide is illegal too

embrace the fact that it's never too late to abort yourself

Attached: 1578107810031.png (1080x1080, 1.75M)

Her estate should be paid to the family of the child she killed

Everyone knows you can’t get pregnant if you wear your mask and respect social distancing.

She should just keep her whore legs closed

Actually no cuz that tweet the background check would put warning on her now

Isn't it crazy how if someone kills a pregnant woman it's considered double homicide but if a woman kills her own child it's somehow not a homicide anymore?

Attached: F8FFF9EE-96B0-44F0-9D8B-87E63C67079D.jpg (299x156, 20.43K)

They have no brain.

Stupid bitch doesn't want to pay 50 for a plan b pill. Buys a gun for a few hundred and rounds to abort herself instead.

>Too ugly to get laid
>Mad that other people can have sex
>Wants abortion banned because jealous
Why are conservatards like this?

The Floyd special

Yes, she can abort herself now.

>But it just happens. Like the monthlies.
Chicks are actually like that. I have had 3 kids from accidents. Chicks like to get barebacked and say that they’ve got it covered but you can’t trust them, I find that any female who wants me to fuck her is also a scatty bitch by some strange coincidence. Anywho I used condoms for many years since then countless times in some right fucking stages of full weekend excess and they always work. They are horrible but they work. I don’t even see why women care, what is the difference to them?
So that’s that - abortion hysteria over. Turns out women were just bring hysterical over nothing, a spiders in the bath moment and it’s men who have the rough deal.

Attached: 6062A6F9-F56A-4383-8CE9-60638E3BB5C3.gif (1376x1106, 393.27K)

Spiro

>bring
*being hysterical
You know. Brainwashed. In repentance they can switch the fucking TV off forever and get better things to do. Then all these situations would magically stop.

no lie detected. A for effort.

She should

Attached: 1594336241833.jpg (1440x1080, 96.02K)

LOL

I'm next in line to ensure a successful launch

Sure, I'll respond to your bait.
I don't want to just get laid, you vapid whore. I wanted to start a family. Unfortunately, that is not an easy thing to do in today's society, largely due to the fact that yes, most women aren't up to snuff by my standards, and I'd rather be single than with most women frankly. Like with the economy, the juice is no longer worth the squeeze.
As for abortion, honestly I'm a bit in favor of abortion with some reasonable restrictions ("common sense abortion laws," if you will), but frankly you have more skin in this game than I do and I'm not willing to fight your battles for you anymore. Women are equal to men, right? Go grab your implement of choice and fight your own damn battles.

is she asking for donations?

theres 6 million other ways to kys other then a gun tho.....

>383940944
>Buy a gun
>10 day wait
>Oops. You have a criminal record for touching kids. Sorry, no gunz.

Attached: Brit bike wheel murders.jpg (636x1096, 94.77K)