Nothing but abortion outrage coverage until midterms

Nothing but abortion outrage coverage until midterms.
>2022 Democrat turnout is monsterous
>Blue super-majority in house and Senate.
>2023 bill signed by Biden codifying that inhibiting abortion by any state is federally illegal
>2024 pandemic 2 electric boogaloo
>Despite growing conservative concern the left is able to mandate at home voting once again and install Hillary.
>2025
>New Pfizer vax
>This vax kills only those who didn't get the first COVID vax.
>Don't want vax...
>My body my choice...
>Gov mandates vax and uses Roe being struck down as a president to force this medical procedure upon all citizens..

MFW

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-200406~2.png (1080x943, 895.92K)

Nah, bro. They can't sustain it. Outrage over the leak didn't last 3 weeks. You can't have an entire summer of love without niggers, and nigger don't give a shit about this.

lmoa who cares chaos is a ladder more dead americans the better

Pretty sure the gas prices and inflation will outweigh ritual baby sacrifice withdrawal, but good luck with the cope.

The fuck they don't, they've lost their planned parenthood.
Repubs really fucked themselves over with this. They always manage to pull some dumb ass shit when all they had to do was sit quietly and wait.

Can't wait!

You know what 2022 has taught me? You can't rile a base up over really significant and dark shit, but you can with economics. People will sit idly by while their country is flooded with aliens and their traditions are outlawed and their kids are turned into little tranny faggots. They will, however, start shooting if you make them pay 5 bucks more for gas though. There is nothing the DNC and liberal media can bring to the table now - not a war for democracy in Ukraine or the slutpocalypse or 19 dead kids in Texas - that will send centrists over to the left this November.

Attached: 1566824072832.jpg (300x300, 24.57K)

Democrat cheating is monstrous
>>Blue super-majority in house and Senate.
civil war

By the time November gets here everyone in any state that matters will realize nothing has changed.
If you're in a state red enough to trigger ban it's gonna stay red regardless, if you're in a state blue enough to guarantee abortion it's gonna stay blue regardless.
The middle ground states will have no strong feelings one way or the other.
And we're all living in the same place we were except, and this is crucial, the urban blue cities in solid red states like salt lake city, just might get a little less blue as these fucking degenerates are finally forced out.
But that's probably just wishful thinking.

Everything is going to stay exactly the same.

Hope it was worth it chuds, you lose.

Attached: 1655855599690.png (343x516, 63K)

>as a president
Somebody call this retard's handler, he's gotten loose

It is actually a lot better as RvW was used as an excuse for all kinds of shit at the federal level. This being made what it is (a states rights issue) is really good for everyone, pro or anti-abortion. I do think you'll be surprised just how many "middle ground states" will codify abortion in some form as well as how many states will come out with blanket bans.

Nobody gives a shit about abortion in this county except unemployed retards who fuck all day and celebrate being uninformed dumbasses. Abortion has NEVER been a wedge issue in this country, in 6 months nobody will give a FUCK when everyone’s poor and killing each other for food and gas because wages are stagnant

>Abortion has NEVER been a wedge issue in this country, in 6 months nobody will give a FUCK when everyone’s poor and killing each other for food and gas because wages are stagnant
Kek to the first part, later part is closer to reality though.

barely even any riots last night, most people don't care

Nah, it’ll get kicked back to the state focus instead of national, the anger will taper off. Just more polarization.

>Repubs really fucked themselves over with this
Get off twitter, reddit, and instagram. Nobody gives a shit about this. If they do riot like retards, its not lasting even close to as long as blm riots this time. Everyones more worried about finances.

A bastard is more expensive than gas, inflation doesn't matter when you've got baggage like that.. they blew it.

>chaos is a ladder
a ladder has structure and implies a desired direction. your statement makes no sense. you are a moron.

Cope

I'm not on any of those. I don't have an account with any of them.. and when you don't have an account with them you can't see what anyone is talking about.

...they are quoting game of thrones, I'm sad I know that.

>They just cant let him go
kek

Attached: 545667.png (888x931, 1.19M)

You need to go back to watching game of thrones and eating maple syrup.

>blah blah blah doom
Rope yourself schlomo

Attached: smart_dog.png (960x1200, 670.34K)

Abortion for Independents voters is not even in the top 10 issues. It's never been the issue the left thinks it is.

havent thought or head of either in the last 36 hours desu.

You’re a retard. It’s day 2 and already nobody fucking cares. I just saw a story about it on the local news, and two DOZEN protesters showed up in my major city. Nobody fucking cares. Eat shit baby killers, Democrats are going to be crushed in No fap November.

>>New Pfizer vax
>>This vax kills only those who didn't get the first COVID vax.

Not taking it faggot
Kill yourself

>THAT THING I HATE IS REALLY GOOD!
seethe more faggit

>talk to people irl
>ignore eactivists
Nobody gives a shit, fag.

Not with a matter like this it won't stay the same. It's one of those issues that can make or break a campaign.. and just when repubs were gaining support from democratic voters.. they pull some stupid senseless shit like this?

Yeah count on repubs to screw themselves over at a crucial moment.

>elections are real
shit attempt rabbi