Do you feel it?

Can you smell it? The air is ripe with happenings. My chest tingles with excitement. The abortion shit feels like happened decades ago. Somethings definitely up. Something different. And alien..

Attached: babil.jpg (1163x700, 68.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uhcg4T0h5vk
youtube.com/watch?v=NAhyBHGEdmo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/382579533/#382579533
financialservices.house.gov/uploadedfiles/6.22_hfsc_gs.report_hmsmeetbp.irm.nlrf.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing ever happens either shit or get off the pot nobody gives a fuck anymore

About damn time. I've been going through withdrawal. Things have been so boring lately.

Attached: 1642167801150.gif (540x200, 1.57M)

God has awoken, this is just the start.

let the times march onwards! long live the odds

Attached: F1182EF9-8D52-4377-8313-71C18A46F632.jpg (994x1024, 112.9K)

How many times have we heard that one before. 2 more weeks right?

Ur stupid no cappuncion

Listen to me right fucking now.

They sort of already won.

The only recourse you now possess is a dissolution of high substrates; it takes your life to be capable of living meaningfully in the future.

Same goes for me I guess.
Do what you are told - until its no longer in our best interest.

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

Attached: 162949A3-B0ED-4E95-A91E-848100A59FA2.png (1500x1500, 1.22M)

there is an evil energy in the air in my town today

How many times you gonna repeat the same thoughtless cliches?

Roe vs Wade and Casey were just struck down by the Supreme Court.

That's a huge happening wether or not you've been told to think so.

That's why it feels alien people are starting to give a fuck.

Oh wow never heard that one 10,000 times. I’m sure that strange feelings will lead to something in 2 more weeks

Nothing will happen. Your life is an empty shell of what it used to be, so deep down you want it to end for something “exciting” to happen. Many such cases.

How many times is some irrelevant bullshit going to happen that never amounts to anything? Next week boomers will still be slaves and we will still be wondering when anything will ever change whatsoever. Shits just as fake and gay right now as it was under trump and Obama before him. Take your qanon bullshit on and let us know when shit gets real otherwise I don’t give a FUCK

the last three days I have
maybe the sun

Attached: 1655414063535.jpg (1200x1600, 643.07K)

I agree. This is real turkbro. Something is gonna go down within days I'm sure of it

Another angry glownigger

Attached: If-the-situation-was-hopeless-their-propaganda-would-be-unnecessary.-768x470.jpg (768x470, 69.62K)

Oh no guys white women will march and yell like always and at the most blacks will burn down their own neighborhood again. Literally do not give a fuck

Hang yourself glownigger, your time is up; you've lost.

I HATE BABYLON
I HATE BABYLON
I HATE BABYLON

Nah I’m not angry actually it’s just we have heard this same bullshit literally 1 million times in the last decade. Tell these glow niggers to either stfu or do something. They’ve lost their credibility and nobody cares anymore except the same faggots that believe qanon. Tired of your cowardice bullshit

> it’s just we have heard this same bullshit literally 1 million times

and now you're seeing results and bitching about them too like a fucking loser.

it's ok mate, you do give a fuck. more than any of us. embrace your desire of happenings, don't fight it. you'll know soon enough.

Attached: lila.jpg (897x607, 142.7K)

Yawn. I don’t give a fuck about these gay ass happenings like i wake me up whenever literally anything at all happens that changes things

Oh wow more cryptic qanon type bullshit just stfu and shove it up your ass I literally do not care about whores and
Their rights that is not a real anything meaningful

youtube.com/watch?v=Uhcg4T0h5vk

(YOU) are just supposed to know

Attached: 2016.gif (600x600, 120.45K)

I knew it was going to happen for a while now. It's why I decided to have a little bit of fun with myself and my family beofre it get worse.
I've been having signs from God that shit is hitting the fan big time.

youtube.com/watch?v=NAhyBHGEdmo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/382579533/#382579533

Attached: Prophetic dream.png (1902x1422, 292.68K)

BABYLON WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR UPON BABYLON WHO WAGES WAR ON BABYLON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: yfisobgzraq71.png (579x454, 243.83K)

>The abortion shit feels like happened decades ago. Somethings definitely up.
financialservices.house.gov/uploadedfiles/6.22_hfsc_gs.report_hmsmeetbp.irm.nlrf.pdf

really makes you think huh?

I felt it 5 days ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA