*mic drop*

*mic drop*

Attached: 1656196122652.jpg (1170x1288, 295.77K)

ok so basically hoes mad

did not read

Attached: 89759384753.png (758x230, 48.22K)

WHY THE FUCK ARE ANGLO-AMERICANS SO OBESSESD WITH ABORTIONS?

>Lost nothing
>We are struggling!
These idiots are so stupid it frustrates me. It seems like the only way to get the on the right track is to trick them better than the media.

This unironically all happened under Biden. I’m old enough to remember when they predicted trump would destroy the USA and instead their guy did it kek.

why do leftist love this poor me i'm scare posts so much. everything some shit happens its always the same.

>i'm scare
>my child will be taken away from me soon
>we're starving
>send help

Happy to see everyone bullies amerimutts now lol
Everyone knows you won't do shit, left or right

Attached: 1656201871805.jpg (1080x1021, 282.5K)

it's their programming
TV, not even once.

Honest question here. If someone was ALREADY pregnant and didn't even know it at the point that this decision was passed (yesterday), do they still fall under the law?

Hoes real mad

> lose right to abortions
> struggling
> working hard
> child taken away
The last two had nothing to do with abortions unless you were a whore. As far as the child being taken away, that's what an abortion is.

really shows you how women view sex. it is meaningless to them, a bargaining chip, and something they need to have 24/7 without facing the consequence of. i honestly thought most women never had abortions, but after seeing their chimpout right now over it it looks like almost all US women have had at least one.

Depends on the state and how they implement their trigger laws.
But in most cases in terms of trigger law states they're fucked lmao

Kick them while they're down. Render onto them what they rendered onto us.

>But in most cases in terms of trigger law states they're fucked lmao

So, the States with the trigger laws, which are unironically SOUTHERN States with high BLACK populations, are going to get an onslaught of BLACK babies being born this year?

That's................great.

Attached: pepe-nervous.gif (493x498, 1.35M)

>we are scared for our children
are you now

Attached: 1654741345870.jpg (760x792, 100.03K)

>WE ARE SCARED FOR OUR CHILDREN WHO WE ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO MURDER IN THE WOMB
These histrionic counts just want ANY reason to throw a tantrum. This is a world where emotion is given equal value to logic and emotional people are not literally just slipped down and told to shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1650546760830.gif (185x233, 1.74M)

>I'm old enough etc.
Bitch nigger, EVERYONE here is older than 10.

I hope.

People have real problems in life and don't give a fuck about abortion politics.

another 40 billion to israel might help right about now

Bidenflation has made everything so expensive that the lefties can't afford to protest. Nice.

This abortion decision was literally just a flex to 'Own the Libs' by the Evangelicals and Catholics. Does ANYTHING they do actually help the country? Does it ever specifically do anything to help WHITE people?

No, it doesn't. You'll just see a jump in brown/black babies, higher adoption, higher crime, more poverty and strained resources.

#Winning...I guess

Nah, it'll lead to a lot more dead niggers. Have you not seen what they do to their infants and toddlers? Imagine how brutal it'll get when there's a surge of them. It'll be a fucking bloodbath. Brace yourself for my infanticide and hammer abortion webms.

Every leftist deserves to die painfully but especially reddit leftists who are the most insufferable, narcissistic, deluded and vapid group of cretins on earth.

Cowards, didn't you see them lining up to get experimental shit and almost at gun point force the rest to line up with them?

They are fucking cowards trading liberties for make believe safety and they'll get what they fucking deserve

>Imagine how brutal it'll get when there's a surge of them. It'll be a fucking bloodbath. Brace yourself for my infanticide and hammer abortion webms

So, this is the "win" we got? More Black violence and death coming? (Which will spill over into White deaths too). Have we actually thought this out?

If our media started shouting from every speaker about skub we'd be obsessed with skub.

Their whole worldview revolves around an incessant need to feel oppressed to garner sympathy and validation from others, which explains psychotic, delusional stuff like that post. Typical behavior of narcissistic, toxic women aka leftist women.