Is it can be civil war yet?

is it can be civil war yet?

Attached: civilwar.png (300x325, 52.54K)

>Imagine having a civil war over whether or not sluts can carve their still living babies out of their wombs with impunity.

Not until my little pony makes official r34 so I can fuxk my beautiful granny Smith in her sloppy olf horse vagina

this is what happens when you don't control your bitches

There will never be a civil war. Unlike goat fuck island, the usa is too big.

Really it's a game of getting people to kill themselves.

>the usa is too big
2/3 of the countries bigger than the US have had civil wars retard

Americans are too lazy, selfish, stupid, and comfortable. Our militias are an absolute joke, and we are far too demoralized. What you'll see instead, are the smartest and best of us mass-migrating to other countries while America becomes a hub for crime and degenerative filth.

Its about time are mutts too fat for a civil war. The country keeps falling into chaos every 100 years.

Attached: 1635866847636.webm (460x460, 1002.38K)

Let the states decide. These whores can drive over state lines. I can still nut in whores with impunity living in a blue state and by default most american men can too.

about three days of food deprivation will make most people capable of killing

dems won't attack and republicans don't attack first

We have been in a civil war since the 60s it is just that traditional Americans have not been fighting back.

you won't even be hungry by 3 days without food, it's the second day that's the worst

>smartest and best of us mass-migrating to other countries

As if there is anywhere to go.

>What you'll see instead, are the smartest and best of us mass-migrating to other countries
stop trying to get our hopes up

its so stupid. its like weed. some people have to drive a few hours to buy weed. it doesnt mean they wont smoke it though, its just a useless inconvenience.

We are already fighting it. Eventually more sectarian violence will break out and it will be Northern Ireland during the troubles on a much larger scale. But any ideas about balkanization are a cope. The end result will be a larger and more centralized federal government. In war the devil always wins.

See you don't understand. This is liberal religion we're talking about here. Child sacrifice is part of their beliefs.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time

We have multiple factions of the government openly calling others illegitimate. Trump and his guys calling the election false, AOC called the SCOTUS illegitimate, the Pentagon said they don't recognize any laws outlawing abortion. I don't know if you realize it, but the war has already started

not going to happen unfortunately. Too many different races, beliefts, and ideologies for anyone to give af about starting a war.

I mean can you imagine the gooks who run the Chinese restaurants, Arabs in the gas stations, nignogs in fast food, illegal Mexicans in construction...I mean like they give af anyway

The literal govt and military leadership with access to drones would have to start it.

i missed the last one but it would be extremely comfy to watch amerimutts fighting it out

Attached: py5JjuT1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29.96K)

True story.
When I was in the army we had this one guy named Harris who was a bit of a fat ass and everyone was kind of sure he'd be a wuss.
Our first firefight happens and he was a freaking killer.
Lardass never so much as flinched when it came time to do spooky stuff; I'd almost rather have him on my side than the more /f/it guys because I know for a fact he'd squeeze the trigger.
Wish I'd kept in contact with him after he went to Korea.
Never underestimate anyone.

Well, they all hate nigs, so there is that.

There will be no "civil war", simply because both camps are hilariously disorganized and don't cut across clear geographic lines.
Worst case scenario: Uncontrolled insurgency and terrorism, followed by military coup.

Okay but when will people start dying?

PLEASE. I'M READY.

>is it can be civil war yet?
Of course not that's just a meme, NOW! On to the next outrage!