Canada. How is your prime minister such a fucking tool. lmao

Canada. How is your prime minister such a fucking tool. lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-185251_Twitter.jpg (1440x1130, 410.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/132080182927425536?t=XKsN7Gquia1LrVaQbHNQIQ&s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can tell this is a fake tweet because it doesn't look like it was typed by an emotionally dead robot

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/132080182927425536?t=XKsN7Gquia1LrVaQbHNQIQ&s=19

the irony is that there are lots of women who unironically like abortion
they really like the process of killing their fetuses

if it means saving my life then I LOVE abortion. if it means significantly less time with physical pain then I would get on all fours and stick my ass UP for abortion

Oh dang. Lmao

literally nobody on earth wants mentally ill people to have children, abortion will always be there for you don't worry

Women... a lot of women if not most women really get off to idea of getting knocked up. So they need to be able to get knocked up to get off. Then they need to abort so they can keep doing it.

they can't wait 9 months?

>Justin, we need to talk
WTF trudleigh needs to reign in his ghostwriting PR agent, UN jews aren't going to like that

Attached: kls.jpg (1242x1693, 181.35K)

oh u

Attached: 1655079377885.jpg (720x721, 49.8K)

they love creating a lifeform with limitless potential then surgically butchering it as close to viability as possible because they're all demon possessed

>11 years ago
He still hasn't learned that the left will never be satisfied.

Attached: ScreenShot_20220222213610.jpg (172x213, 10.26K)

Huh, I don't think I ever remember him tweeting so emotionally.

>9:02 AM ยท Nov 3, 2011
oh lol its a decade old tweet. i was going to say he said something normal

My kids are 18 and 19, but by the time I realized I couldn't be a mother it was too late. They make it look so easy on mtv like any school girl could do be a mommy. Their father said he was going to be a high class trad dad but then he left. My parents said they would help me however they could, then they left whenever they wanted leaving me alone struggling to keep two toddlers from making messes everywhere they went.
abortion would have at least not stressed me out more enough to work on my mental health enough to maybe be fit to be a mother.

Um this is a based modern maga conservative take in 2022

how is he wrong. even a broken clock is right twice a day

Attached: you.png (438x638, 535.68K)

>11 years ago

Goddamn, feels like forever.

I just don't understand why they have to be so fucking disgusting when protesting for abortion. What he said is a somewhat reasonable take. The screeching retards saying they get pregnant just to abort it and throw parties after they do are nasty as fuck. Do they think anyone who isn't mentally ill would agree with someone like that?

Dildeau is a nigger.

Attached: 43035DE1-5BCE-46F4-A5FB-A0B03769967E.jpg (290x153, 25.92K)

So long ago that he posted that with a Blackberry

Attached: 124456434.jpg (164x307, 8.73K)

-1 fetuscicle for you

it went from
>women need access to healthcare and contraceptives because mortality rates are rising and we don't want rape or incest babies
to
>pledge fealty to moloch or suffer our wrath
pretty damn quick

laugh in their faces and when they cry laugh i ntheir faces more

Attached: kek giga time.webm (1280x1280, 869.51K)

>get guffed faggot

I support this name for him also checked

He's just mad because his wife gets more black cock then he does

They straight up started calling themselves pro-abortion yesterday.
The mask's off and the damage control has begun.

You shouldn't have spread your legs like the pathetic whore that you are.

Attached: babybilly.jpg (606x601, 127.08K)

Hey guys, lay off on the guff will ya

Sadly the fuckin' bought media wil cover for him and the zombies will go to sleep

It has to do with slippery slope + competitive contraianism. The contraian take is to support abortion but because they're stuck in a purity spiral of oneupsmanship they are incapable of realizing the unpalpability of their nonsensical and often hypocritical opinions outside of their own echo chambers.
Look at gay rights. It started with they just want to get married just like wveryb else; and now it's, if you don't support publicly funded drag queen story time where the transgendered athlete explains to 4 year Olds the intricacies of fisting and demanding they not tell their parents, then you're literally worse than Hitler.

Attached: 1650467506774.png (640x800, 220.58K)