Any Forums and abortion

Any Forums is like, muh sacred fetus hurr durr, watches hours of gore and enjoys humans killing humans as long as they not smoll
huh?

Attached: 565986.jpg (540x708, 95.35K)

I don't enjoy humans killing humans. I watch the hours of gore in order to prepare myself for the world that I know I will see before the end of my natural years. I also pray as often as I can, and try to practice a state of perpetual prayer while awake. I have a long way to go, but whether I experience good or bad events, I try to always aim my thoughts and the mirror of my spirit towards God, in every single moment. ESPECIALLY while watching the evil that men do to each other.

Attached: 1600532752781.gif (500x568, 271.58K)

Keep coping kraut

Attached: Supreme_Court_Clarence_Thomas_21940.jpg (700x467, 54.8K)

Since you can't define what a woman is now we are all women and therefore can tell other women you can't have an abortion and if you disagree you're trans phobic. How's of feel to live by your own fucked up stupid retard rules. You made your fucking be now lie in it retard.

coping on what?

confirmed retard

what kind of bullshit produces you monkey brain on a daily basis?
has it hazardous levels?

Go die in a fire trans phobe

>as long as they not smoll

Attached: midge.jpg (1600x900, 142.14K)

elaborate further oh burger
explain it to me on a philosphical level

Attached: 521256985621256.jpg (680x675, 56.44K)

If you hate that logic and think it's retarded then why are you liberal ? It's exactly their argument

to make you feel more comfortable with this more realistic stance of humanity
it should not be like it is but it is
you can't live with the outcome of daily humanity
i can

>why are you liberal
by god you are retarded

if you can claim to be any gender we want them we can claim to be women and therefore can take away abortion rights because we are women now. the best way to combat a liberal is to make them live by their own retarded rules.

PECK

Ez pz you're coping with the fact that the child sacrifice industrial complex will soon fall into disrepair so you fall back to desperate demoralization tactics. Your smugness over such evil can be seen from space kike

>not an argument

no please lets hear you explain the metal gymnastics of "the rules only apply when its convenient to me"

Either admit trans-gederism is wrong or admit that we have a say about abortion You can't have it both ways.

mankind loves murder
thi is just another flavour

i hate trannys and jannys, they can die for all i care
i am just not a comfy thinker i like my thinking uncomfy

>Any Forums is like, muh sacred fetus hurr durr, watches hours of gore and enjoys humans killing humans as long as they not smoll
>huh?
yes

ok if tans genderism is wrong then abortion is wrong too

thanks for playing

for every murder on this planet the murderer has convinient reasons