Ted Kaczynski

how based was Ted Kaczynski. I think he was really ahaed of his time. Modern society is a rotten piece of shit.

Attached: 58174daa-0001-0004-0000-000001279488_w1528_r1.1106290672451193_fpx53.08_fpy50.98.jpg (1528x1376, 378.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=unabomber manifest deutsch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There was never any stopping what was coming.

They made a movie about him titled "The Nutty Professor".

Attached: ted.png (830x600, 483.91K)

sometimes I remember him and instantly wish death upon his brother's whore wife

is that the guy who always complaining that AI taking over like some Roccos ballsack theory. what a bunch of malarky

:gigachad:

What did his brother's wife do? I thought it was his brother who ratted him out?

He would have done a 180° if he used the new iPhone for a few weeks. He just came up in a time when tech was still ugly and inefficient.

Attached: 55E2D14F-A9F1-4391-AE96-4245DFFA4C6D.jpg (900x900, 107.9K)

>I think he was really ahaed of his time.
yes he was. NO wonder atheists NPCs idolize him.

Attached: 1650989720111.png (1354x1462, 1.28M)

youtube.com/results?search_query=unabomber manifest deutsch listen to this... he wrote that in the fucking 60s

fucking degenerate

always on time with the fake info and articels, mc memeflagnigger

>be 167 iq Harvard mathematician
>be experimented on by mkultra
>confusion.jpg
>later write one of the most accurate descriptions and predictions of all time
>memeflag comes on Scandinavian weasel wrestling image board to strawman your treatise with bullshit
If you only knew how bad things really are

so what, he basicly defeated globohomo completly on his own. At least he knew he was being indoctrinated. You fucking faggot can't say that about yourself.

>most based
he was not a glowie or psyop that's for sure

Sehr, sehr, sehr based

Lese und verstehe Adolf Hitler, dann weißt du was der Inbegriff von based ist und kannst den Rest einordnen

its time

She was the first to say there were similarities between his letters and the manifesto. She was also a bitch and turned David against him.

He was a smart guy who went to college too early and had his mind fried by MKUltra. Many such cases.

Prob more accurate than that other one

I don't believe that story. I believe David suspected the unabomber to be Ted and decided to turn him in.

he was right but like the worst politician

feed me the redpill you fucking assholes!

Sometimes I think of just unplugging from tech and going more analog with everything
Sometimes I just feel like technology is a curse

Attached: 1653445977876.jpg (719x774, 263.44K)

yeah he was probably autistic. if he could have moved people he would probably have been a great "politician"

mark my words.
he'll be remembered as one of the greatest philosophers.
ted was right.

Wasn't the MKULTRA thing just hearsay? I think him being smart and different though probably really impacted his whole ideology and views on society

There is no stopping what is coming. Just leave the cities. Both US and western Eu. Our parents never taught us anything necessary for life. We must become self sufficient and dangerous. un plug from the matrix

His brother too. He is the reason why he is in prison for 6 gorillion life sentences.

His IQ was higher than all of Any Forums together

what? you mean when software was 1000x times more efficient, robust and functioning? You are perhaps a tech midwit sou you don't realize this. But I nowadays have daily thoughts of programming my own everything. from the retarded OS to the fucking slow as browser. Its nothing but endless pain. Yet I don't have time to do it. I must live in hell.