Admits to being used as a cumdumpster to "own" the republicans

>admits to being used as a cumdumpster to "own" the republicans

what the hell is wrong with women? all they managed to do is make the guy look a chad kek

Attached: FWFcH-OUIAAevGp.jpg (1170x1367, 134.71K)

I don’t see her point. The son doesn’t have the same values as his father. That’s a fairly common occurrence nowadays.

Women are just so pathetic, and the sad thing is they will never understand how pathetic they are.

There is seriously something wrong with recreational sexxers.

liberal women are made for tall White conservative men

Attached: 1650171301687.jpg (1536x2048, 401.5K)

YO LIL DOOCEY

EY DOOCEY YOUR SON PUMPED A HOT LOAD INTO MY SOPPING WET CUNT I BET YOU FEEL REAL STUPID NOW YOU FUCKING BIBLE FREAK

Or maybe "Conservative Christian" Men should stop fucking LARPING and admit they fuck WHORES while talking about "Muh Jesus Muh Bible Muh Babies".

She's a WHORE...and he's a fucking FRAUD

she looks like she has big tits

They NEED to cum. They NEED their cummies. They NEED to fuck. We're so far gone that men and women both feel their only value is in sex. A man who hasn't had sex is a failure, a reject whereas a woman must be ugly because they all open their legs pronto.

>plan b is the same as abortion
way to expose yourself @neenaab3

"Take this pill. You ain't getting any of this ice cream money, whore!" --- Joe Ducey

Wouldn’t that hair in her underarm hurt your dick?

Attached: EF56B469-1796-48AA-8C7D-554CD1EB4750.gif (587x326, 2.67M)

>yo mufugga this boy fucked me
>100 other twittertards join in and say the same
Jesus I'm not saying it isn't possible, but they really make it hard to believe when one second later 50 other women join in. Just like muh sexual assault

I fucking hate you OP. I fucking can't stand you. I want to die. I'm not a feminist. I just fucking hate people like you. You are sub-tier intellect and your "morality" is a manifestation of your pathetic, weak mind.

Women secretly want to get pregnant, get married and settle down.
Men need to stop listening to what women say.

Attached: 1654968796145.jpg (2390x2144, 264.05K)

Attached: 22641cbc36e0d598a6d32f85bfed4bf9.jpg (497x300, 16.94K)

>made me
lol women are absolutely subhuman, never more on display than right now

Attached: pro choice woman saying fetuses are not human abortion roe v wade.jpg (1200x1600, 435.52K)

>obvious discord tranny posing as butthurt conservative
you have to go back.

>what the hell is wrong with women?
sex means absolutely nothing to them at all. there is no difference between smoking a cigarette, eating a potato chip, and being ran through by a good looking stranger to them.

>I want to die. I'm not a feminist. I just fucking hate people like you.
Oh whine more. Boo fucking hoo faggot.
Do you want a truckload of tissues?
Does mommy need to change diapy?

His son is such a chad

Haha trannies be mad

HEY DINGO DWARF
I JUST TOOK A FAT LOAD TO THE FACE
HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES HUH?

She's the female "Lil Donnie"

Attached: babybilly.jpg (606x601, 127.08K)

Plan B does not abort a fetus that has already attached to the mothers womb. Failure for a fertilized egg to implant in it's mothers womb is not abortion.