Is this what winning looks like?

Is this what winning looks like?

Attached: 4C21CC74-5376-49CA-8777-A12391AB172C.jpg (827x565, 112.24K)

Attached: 0758335F-BE8E-4694-81BB-2FA204FB9718.jpg (511x2389, 900.37K)

>niggers surely will follow the law and totally not get backalley abortions that will not just kill their niglet but also their mothers at a higher rate
lol

um akshully just red states will be dumber and more niggerfied. New York/LA and anywhere else that matters wont ban abortion.

Nobody on this planet is actually intelligent. Not even Europeans and East Asians. And ESPECIALLY not jews. Don't kid yourselves, morons.

Signed and t, actual brainiac.

>dumber
>more criminal
>less white

Logic checks out.

also considering the average pig in the united states is on par with the #uvaldeyellabellies I bet all major cities in the south like Atlanta, Houston, Miami will cuck the ever loving shit out of any popos that tried to go after anyone in the city limits. Roe v Wade being overturned is the LAST boomer tantrum this nation will suffer.

>Ukraine flag
>insanely stupid opinion
Checks out.

Attached: Smug megumin.png (600x665, 479.37K)

um akshully they have a russian flag and a ukraine flag shaking hands for peace. i thought that was the most intelligent oooooh yea thats right, youre probably a putin poobutt

meanwhile the border has been wide open for a year and a half. I am not shedding tears for feminists.

Overturning Roe vs wade didn’t not make abortion illegal federally. Why can’t you grasp this? The USA was always designed in such a way that each state had its own set of laws. If you don’t like abortion you can move to a state where it’s illegal. If you like being a whore and killing babies you can move to a state where it’s legal to do so. Roe vs wade was always federal over reach. This is what the founding fathers intended and the Supreme Court got this right for once. The federal government should not be making laws like this at all.

because abortion on demand in the end really made the US a much better place
White nationalists are literal retards

yeah that's basically the take on this
blue states are mad about a law that doesn't affect them, red states are praising a law that's going to surge them with millions of brown babies

>niggers won’t resort to punching each other in the stomachs or eating battery acid and shit to kill the baby
Niggers HAVE to kill their kids. It’ll happen one way or the other.

Forcing white to live with the consequences of their actions makes for a better world than one that enables murder and allows murders to walk amount us

white liberals dont have kids and import black and brown. there's not escape goy boi

plenty of white kids leave alabama every year to refill the cities.

I mean technically he’s not wrong on anything

So this person is basically admitting that more black people is a bad thing?

>abortion on demand in the end really made the US a much better place
yea monkey keep your opinions in your favela, just because you feel more comfortable and now reminds you more of home in the US after 50 years of legal abortion doesn't mean it's a better place than it was before the 1970s

bold of you to assume america will be around in a generation

>dumber
>no-white
But I thought the great replacement was a conspiracy.

Abortion is a bullshit issue which distracts from other more important issues such as immigration, free speech and the right to bear arms, they’ve given you a crumb to feast on you stupid faggots and you’re celebrating it like you’re having a large meal, fucking morons.

like the great metropolis of birmingham? run, forrest goy, run

you sound like a retard

wait weren't we smarter, white, and less criminal prior to 1973? i'm pretty sure we were.

A whole lotta cope ITT

Black people have getting money from the government down to an art and a science.

Tell us everything so that we may be wise too brainiac.

Attached: 1633632339997.gif (480x270, 1.79M)

Yep. When lefties are throwing niggers under the bus in a tantrum it means we're doing something right.
Cope.

Thats an
>Early life
for sure.

>Roe v Wade being overturned is the FIRST of many boomer tantrums this nation will suffer
ftfy
catastrophic ruling in 1973, catastrophic when upheld by Planned Parenthood v. Casey in 1992, legal abortion is the ultimate expression of selfish "if it feels good, do it...fuck future generations" Boomer values to emerge from the degeneracy and cultural degradation of the 1960s and 70s

Attached: abortion is healthcare.png (495x318, 409.02K)

This was happening before yesterday

Nigger babies won't survive if we take child support away

>no archive link
kys op, you failed