They trying to get weapons now

they trying to get weapons now

Attached: dems arming.jpg (1080x895, 278.37K)

I hope they do it and I hope go find let's them keep the money.

Report all of these people under your new red flag laws.

hand guns are 300 dollars.

Are you insane?
That money belongs to nekolul and pokemane

This. More leftists get diagnosed with mental illness than right wingers. Lock em up for weapons trafficking to mentally unstable cases.

I don't see anything wrong with them being armed. Everyone in the United States should be armed in the event of invasion by a foreign military force.

>firearms ownership gives people a sense of personal responsibility
Well I see no problem with this, two birds one stone

here you go atf i'm sure a cross state lines conspiracy to arm felons and domestic abusers and drug addicts and so on would make a fine bunch of cases upon which to push your straw purchase bullshit, go get em faggots.

Honest question.
Are lefties capable of buying things on their own? Why does everything they do require a GoFundMe?

they ARE the foreign invasion force. they should not be armed.

This nigga knows whats up

If they got citizenship papers then they can buy a gun

Attached: leftist guns.png (1302x1586, 1.22M)

they spend all their money on weed and abortions

They quite literally can't function outside of their groupthink echo chambers. It's why leftists echo chambers are so prevalent.

wrong. they are domestic terrorists and enemies of the constitution, they belong on prison ships in chains

Attached: liberal gun own.jpg (1242x1122, 181.71K)

I thank god every day for the 2nd amendment

>they trying to get weapons now

oh no

what are we going to do?

Attached: frodo.jpg (411x418, 43.3K)

I already pay for targets at the range. How do I donate?

>implying red flag laws will be enforced for lefties

Attached: BF7C9BA3-257A-4974-9990-E7FD5CFA7529.jpg (1125x1074, 497.5K)

Armed leftists? You mean like Gaige Grosskreuttz?

>be femoid
>fire a gun at someone
>get aggravated assault and not attempted murder
pussy pass

>Mentally ill faggots
>Guns
>Estrogen pills
Yeah this will work out well.

Attached: 1650078096330.jpg (720x1041, 135.67K)

Their entire ideology is that nobody can do anything for themselves. Everyone requires help from someone better off.

Even if they are the foreign invasion force, that's completely irrelevant. You can't pre-crime Americans, otherwise you end up with retarded shit like red flag laws, which are an obvious violation of the 2nd Amendment.

Owning a firearm by itself isn't good enough. You have to have the discipline to train with a firearm. Do you really think people receiving firearms through a GoFundMe are going be trained? No, because a person can already train with an inexpensive fake training gun, which it can be guaranteed that 99% of them haven't done so. Them receiving a real firearm isn't going to magically change their discipline.

>be demo if
>fire a gun at someone
>die because they draw their own weapon
Stop being faggots

And ARs are illegal in their states

>Be femoid*