IS HE RIGHT? IS THE WAR ABOUT TO ESCALATE TO THE US US AND RUSSIA GOING TO WAR?

Chilean-American Independent Journalist who was kidnapped and later released under house arrest in Kharkiv, Gonzalo Lira (Also known as Coach Red Pill) has issued a dire warning to all Americans:
youtu.be/ZQB7uWuWpBw

Main points are
*Western media is lying to you, Russia is destroying the Ukrainians in this war
*Ukrainians are losing 1000 KIA a day while Russian loses are negligible in comparison
*The war is developing catastrophically for the Ukrainians and it is inevitable they will be annihilated
>This in turn will cause the US to get involved boots on the ground, leading to WW3 and the return of the draft in the US as both Russia and the US go full mobilization

Coach has never really been wrong on this stuff. Is he right this time? Is this the beginning of the end?

Attached: ABLy4EwJkN2SGkRvvCjUdakNvUL867sm2wbgYEJBS9-W1KSNTX5oBF-0iNhDkhcSfSHjGxsutaz8yIyqJf3psdKzLtjfs9yZ5qBRF4CD5Hsxml8ksewQpww1200-h630-n-k-no-nu.jpg (480x360, 22.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
youtu.be/5GH46YUYnrY
youtu.be/UEtb1dfUXQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking hope so

Wish the Ukies had killed that treacherous little worm.

*Kidnapped by the SBU

Can't believe I was in a Twitter space with this gofus and he got told off by another gofus who got engaged to a single mom only fans whore.

dont know who that is but dont care he looks like a degen
if he cared about his appearance a little I might care a little about his thoughts
schizoposting

You know, here's the problem. For me to believe him, I'd have to think that Russia was telling the truth.
And the very notion that someone would expect me to believe that Russians are truthful is laughable.

Attached: 1647589211929.png (1000x1000, 1.26M)

W h o

Attached: 39226ED8-C5D1-4C6F-9B48-ECEEB99F176B.gif (400x300, 2.6M)

He's a former MGTOW/Pick up Artist/Life Coach grifter who attached himself to internet blood sports a few years ago when it was hot and made a name for himself, despite being way older than everyone else in that sphere. He has a respectable number of paypigs who donate monthly on Patreon for his life advice.

>Pick up artist
The only thing I believe this guy can pick up are beers.

this shit stain should be killed by ukrops
and he is wrong on every single point

a B-list lolcow and D-list pickup artist, he's famous for being retarded on the internet

Coach Red Pill newfag

Excellent over view can be found here.
archive DOT ph/MlIxT

He has become a big name since the war started as he is one of the few Westerners making videos from inside the warzone. He is under house arrest by SBU in Kharkiv currently for suspicion of being a Russia agent

ah so he is a degen then
Nice to know my intuition is accurate
>mgtow means homeless promoter, by the way

He's a retard, he's never been a "big name" because he's never said anything of value in his life.

Supposedly he got tons of pussy as a Chad boomer type. He had a lot of people who paid for his personalized advice. Who knows if they had success. He's a known grifter and possible Russian FSB asset today

>the "information western media doesnt want you to see/hear" meme combined with the "if R*ssia raises the eyebrow, HATO trannies will understand" one
>propping up a lolcow as some "big name"

Is this a YLYL, propaganda edition thread? Because I fucking lost

His two Videos on Augusto Pinochet are the only good content I've seen from him, his other shit is just degenerate cringe that can be summarized as I'M A WHORE MONGER AND HAVE BEEN DIVORCED 5 TIMES BUT LET ME GIVE YOU RELATIONSHIP ADVICE!

Attached: __springfield_and_m14_girls_frontline_drawn_by_beluga_dolphin__198dbd228bd0bd43903498f2c76c3a18.jpg (1414x2000, 381.33K)

>Is this the beginning of the end?
yeah

>He's a retard, he's never been a "big name"
He has over 300k subscribers on his Coach Red Pill channel and over a quarter of a million on his original Gonzalo Lira channel that was taken over by the SBU. Hes been featured as a "pro-Russian American Analyst living in Ukraine" on RT multiple times, even before the war, and his live streams before he was arrested and lost the Gonzalo Lira channel we're getting over 10k live viewers per video and hundreds of thousands of views after that.

Call him a retard sure. He was irrelevant before the war began. He wasn't after when he pivoted to this new grift. He is very popular in the 'alternative media' covering the war.

the nigger's never been right before

>>propping up a lolcow as some "big name"
He's a lolcow but he is by no means not a big name in the alternative media surrounding the war. Dude was on podcasts daily and everyone wanted to talk to him. He was/is in Kharkiv.

Name a single thing he was wrong on?
>Inb4 B-B-BUT HE SAID KIEV WOULD FALL IN 72 HOURS HE BELIEVED THE MEME
Literally never said that. He said simulations have shown that is how it would go but he never claimed they would for sure take it in 72 hours.

I'd say he's a medium name in the weird redpill brosphere specifically

>This in turn will cause the US to get involved boots on the ground

I'm not clicking your stupid youtube link. Even if you accept that all the other claims are true, this conclusion does not logically follow. There is no point in a war where the Russians are stomping the Ukrainians into the ground where the US is compelled to become directly involved.

Sources say some 300 KIA, but people extrapolated that into ~1000 casualties (so killed, wounded, and captured)
Then people started claiming it's 1000 dead, and started extrapolating 3-4k casualties. Classic cope, I'll believe them once they take more than some shitty no-name town once a month. The Russians are on the clock, not the ukies

I‘m still not wachting him. Stop shilling him inbred retard

The only things "Coach Red Pill" (what a stupid fucking name) has ever been right about is blatantly obvious shit. "The Ukranians aren't doing as well as Western media says they are! Azov is full of nazis! Zelesnkyy and his cronies are corrupt as fuck!" Thanks for the hot tips, Captain Obvious.

The best thing to happen to this guy in the past several years was being in Ukraine when this war kicked off. It gave him an audience he didn't previously have to grift from. But as the war drags on and people lose interest, he has to keep making bigger and more outlandish predictions to keep people's attention. Guy's a sad sack who should've done the smart thing and faded into obscurity.

>Supposedly he got tons of pussy as a Chad boomer type
This guy has never been a chad for even a single moment of his life. He's always been the nerd who got shoved into lockers and had girls laugh at him. Now he's a disheveled chubby, graying loser who streams milquetoast rants about how NATO's bad and nukes will fly in just 2 more weeks. Really compelling stuff from a guy who spent his peak internet career arguing with dudes half his age for superchat pennies.

The point is, if your IQ was big enough to comprehend a 5 min long video, that things will continue to escalate between the West and Russia as the war becomes more and more dire for the Ukrainians. An event will happen, could be a false flag by the West, who knows? And hostilities will break out between the West and Russia.

You're so low IQ you can't even wrap your pea sized Western goblino brain around a 5 min video. Sad.

>russians do not want to destroy the ukrainian army because of muh "they are like our brothers"
>if they did, they would have completely destroyed the ukrainian army with little effort after they achieved complete air superiority (which they did on day 3)
>the reason they are not crushing the ukrainian army is because they want to spare as many cities and civilians as possible

Not shilling, he is a retard. Were you here for all the threads about him supposedly getting beheaded by the SBU when he disappeared for like a week? Funny shit. He's a retard I'm just saying don't underestimate the grift he has achieved since the war began. He hit his jackpot.

>This guy has never been a chad for even a single moment of his life. He's always been the nerd who got shoved into lockers and had girls laugh at him
He graduated HS and college in the US at an Ivy League School. Weirdly he does often tell stories about how his dad was a bully who would poke him really hard in the chest when he was a kid. And how the only way to deal with bullies is to beat them up. It's weird he goes off on tangents about that, it's the reason he said he hates Jim Meotkur now, because he "punches down". So maybe you're right about his past.

Holy projection batman

Attached: kek.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

>projection
>batman (wat?)

Is this GPT-3 talking to us?

Attached: 1652292626947.jpg (800x450, 55.64K)

Didn't he move to Ukraine to start a based free speech redpill colony where everyone has to do what he says and have sex with him (they can't make fun of him or they get kicked out)?
How did that go?

Hi Lira. Shouldn't you be trawling back allies looking for underage Ukie prostitutes to fuck? Everyone knows that's really why you moved there.

So he is a prophet and a wizard?
If he can predict the future, how come they managed to lock him up?
I have never heard of a chileno that wasn't a dingbat tankie btw. They are about as annoying as serbs.

>Coach has never really been wrong on this stuff.
Saying that Coach Red Pill was right...even asa joke this is too much.

imagine taking someone who calls himself "coach red pill" seriously

>everyone wanted to talk to him
"Mr Lira, does it cause you actual physical pain to be so profoundly retarded?"

>imagine this face
>and saying he is a chad
>womanizer
>pick up artist
He looks inbred. I am soory your mums got down and dirty with your uncles and brothers, but if you think this guy is a charisma honeypot you are pathetic.
He is literally doing the liberal pointing with mouth open meme face.

Attached: holy shit.png (356x209, 88.22K)

>got tons of pussy as a Chad boomer type
Only pussy this low test fag ever got was by paying for it.

Attached: 1200px-Gonzalo_Lira.jpg (1200x1600, 336.39K)

It makes my skin crawl when he accuses everyone around him of being arrogant in the most condescending voice I've ever heard.

>things will continue to escalate between the West and Russia as the war becomes more and more dire for the Ukrainians.
NATO is sitting on the sidelines feeding war materiel to the Ukrainians and laughing their asses off because Russians are dying. That's not exactly escalation, but I guess it is something. The truth is that everybody in the West expected Ukraine to get rolled over quickly, and nobody exactly felt emotional about it. But when the Ukrainians put up an actual resistance NATO saw the chance to increase the potential for comedy by providing Ukraine weapons and intelligence. Nothing changes if Ukraine loses, but a Ukrainian win means Russia own-goaled itself to NATO's benefit. Another hard truth you must accept is that before the invasion the West believed Russia really was capable of taking Ukraine in a few days with a massive show of force, but now the West isn't convinced that Russia even has a modern army.

Gonzalo, is that you?

>Now he's a disheveled chubby, graying loser who streams milquetoast rants about how NATO's bad and nukes will fly in just 2 more weeks. Really compelling stuff from a guy who spent his peak internet career arguing with dudes half his age for superchat pennies.
Coach BTFOd for all times

I know Nick Fuentes is a huge fag but he destroyed Coach so bad it was almost hard to watch. He had Coach seething so hard he started yelling that Nick was a little faggot and then tried to do the whole I see my younger self in Nick you know he's gonna be successful like be his friend and Nick just said well I think you're a fucking faggot so..

youtu.be/5GH46YUYnrY

If you just want a small clip of something from the "debate":
youtu.be/UEtb1dfUXQ8

Attached: meme-faces-42-1~2.jpg (830x1233, 102.51K)

Either this doesn't happen and this guy is outed as being a moron, again.
OR
It does happen and Vatnikistan goes bye bye.
Seems like a win-win to me.

Go suckstart a shotgun you newfag

I have neither ever heard of this guy or cared about him. Im just making fun of someone so fucking butthurt that he has to post an entire blog about it.
>This guy has never been a chad for even a single moment of his life. He's always been the nerd who got shoved into lockers and had girls laugh at him. Now he's a disheveled chubby, graying loser
I mean come on just read through this shit and tell me you can take that seriously.

>refers to himself as "CRP"
what an egoist faggot

I was really disappointed he wasn't executed by Azov

>Coach has never really been wrong on this stuff
He has been wrong on every single thing about the war.
The only time he has managed to come close to reality is when he read Kremlin propaganda verbatim instead of trying to think for himself.

>based redpill COACH confident womanizer CHAD pickup artist

>uh-uhm w- I uhm n-no?
>i-I well um y-you know i uhm i see my s-self in you and you know I'm just gonna h-head off
>uhm
>g-good luck haha
>yeah...

Attached: 1604674130400.png (1373x833, 59.2K)

By your logic, Pierre Sprey is a big name in aviation.

seething

Attached: unknvghvgown.png (798x754, 879.06K)

Oh so it still is human waste talking to us. Sad.

>some fatso tankie pretending to be a PUA
>some user memeing him
>"UHH GUISE YOU MUST BE BUTTHURT HAHA"

You will never be a woman. And you will never have ovaries. He looks like (You) when you take out your nicest dress for a walk on the beach.

He wasn't anywhere near Azov to begin with.
Police detained him for advertising himself as a big pro-Russian name. He gave them the Advanced Carlson defense (I'm a retarded clown and only retards believe anything I say) and was let go with a warning.

I'm increasingly convinced CRP is lurking this thread if not OP himself. Too much willingness to suck the dick of a literal who.

This is the "free speech" that some subset of retarded Americans want to protect in Ukraine.

Good riddance, throw all of you to russian artillery. No freedom or democracy will be lost.

But he was never correct.

user, not even the US is chill with suspected 5th columnist during total war.

I haven’t heard that name in a long time. In Ukraine huh? Lol. Got to respect the hustle.

lol what the fuck are you talking about

Good lord, imagine getting BTFO'd by a socially maladjusted closeted zoomer like Fuentes. No wonder Lira has a drinking problem.

>newfag
I don’t think you’re using that word correctly user.

CRP is a serial liar and fraudster.

>I'm doing this for free
Bullshit. He's doing it for the checks he gets from Russia.

>Ukrainians are losing 1000 KIA a day while Russian loses are negligible in comparison
Also bullshit. The russoids got completely reamed when they tried to take the capitol and have continued to take heavy losses since then. Half of their conscripts from the occupied east have been wounded or killed. If the russsoids were winning they wouldn't be sending out guys with missing legs on crutches to "fight" in trenches.

>The war is developing catastrophically for the Ukrainians and it is inevitable they will be annihilated
When the secret T-14 battalions come storming out of Moscow, supported by the secret wings of Femboys? This isn't 2014, the Ukrainians have had years of support and prep and continue to see support from the west. There is no scenario that ends in a successful occupation of Ukraine by Russia. Either Russia is beaten back and accepts their defeat, or Russia is beaten back and decides to go full retard by launching nukes, at which point the greater Moscow area will cease to exist.

A guy in immediate danger of getting assassinated by the Russians is repeating Russian state propaganda?
Who'd have thought!

I'll believe Strelkov over this guy any day.

>IS HE RIGHT?
no

Attached: 1649432748873.png (879x879, 2.95M)

for russia's sake i hope not lmao

he's chilling in Kharkiv, brain too big to actually live in liberated Donetsk or Luhansk

Attached: Russia4Dlies.jpg (1400x525, 157.84K)

He's literally been wrong about everything.

If any of what he said was true, the Russians would be making massive advances and have already taken Kiev.

Attached: 1655952741742m.jpg (1024x608, 176.6K)

One thing is for sure. NATO is fucked if they ever actually go to (even a conventional) war with Russia or China. You only have to look at how many people in Europe are actually willing to fight for their country. Most of Europe would surrender simply from their electricity being taken out, when they can't access their facebooks and nintendos no more. What about Russians? They have nothing to lose and everything to win

>is he right?
LETS RECAP!
3 days before invasion he was filming from Kharkiv streets that there is wont be any invasion that we are all fools and its all western media propaganda lies.
2 weeks into the war he was constantly making videos how Putin is a good guy and how Ukraine is losing, that "Kharkiv will fall, how do I know? I'm hearing artillery shellings and everyhday they are getting closer!"
That didn't age well again.
Then he kept making claims that this war is "because of USA biolabs in Ukraine", all that bullshit about ebin birus that will infect only russians hurr durr DNA targetted virus crap.
So do you think he could be right about anything related to this war? Obviously he has a stake in it, fat $$$ falling in because there is no way he would be spewing all that russian propaganda shit for free, during a war WHILE LIVING IN UKRAINE.

Attached: 16461905675470.png (720x1280, 1.9M)

he's a fucking retard

> *Ukrainians are losing 1000 KIA a day while Russian loses are negligible in comparison
How could someone say that with straight face is one thing, but who can eat this is beyond me.

>I'm hearing artillery shellings and everyhday they are getting closer!
didnt he also claim that the shelling was overstated and the city was actually fine?

Why are you so invested in the personal history of some microcelebrity? Are you actually giving this person your money?

Attached: 1651608247013.png (538x186, 15.89K)

CRP overstates the situation and lick's Putin's balls as usual. Europe's economy will suffer due to fuel costs to varying extents. Germany fucked up, that's for sure. They laughed at Trump, but they aren't laughing now.

I legit wish the Hohols killed the fuck when they had the chance.

>Russia ($1.5 Trillion GDP, pop. 144M) will totally control a control Europe ($18 trillion GDP, pop. 448M)
>The Ruble, a currency that cannot be traded, will be more valuable than either Yuan or the Dollar.

People unironically believe this.

Same way they can claim "14000 civilians killed in Donbas" with a straight face. Incredibly poor reading comprehension.

>the alternative media
And by that you mean schizo retards who only talk to other schizo retards

This is pure cope. The dude has been a successful life coach and PUA for decades. He has been making content for decades (just go back on YouTube, he appears on financial podcasts as an entrepreneur nine years ago telling Westerners to leave the West ASAP as a financial advisor because it was a sinking ship. That has proved to be true. He has predicted the bottom will fall out of the dollar and the Ruble will be the new Petrodollar. That is likely to happen very soon. He predicted all this. And his predictions now are just as prescient.

I hope this isn't real

He is a meandering Boomer, it takes him forever to get to his point and he goes off on weird tangents in every video where he talks about shit like this. He blew up in popularity after the war began and every single thing I've said has been shit he has diverged into a tangent on in a stream or video about the war.

He's been shilling for Russia since well before the invasion, and has been proven wrong in his short term predictions over and over again. The outcome of the war remains to be seen, but so far Lira has been incapable of accurately assessing the situation day by day; he's a fucking lolcow. Now that the conflict has turned into a bloody stalemate in the east the situation is marginally less embarrassing for him since Russia has clear advantages in artillery and airpower, but the fact remains they're now squabbling over pieces of territory that are less than a hundred km from the original borders.

This is it. This convinced me.
This retard is actually here trying to hype himself up.

Attached: 1604673815268.png (620x670, 225.81K)

Patrick Lancaster, iEarlGrey, Scott Ritter are a few of the bigger names in the English speaking but generally anti-West commentators on the war. There are tons of smaller ones on places like Twitter and Telegram as well. Like it or not yes there are hundreds of thousands of people consuming this alternative media coverage of the war, especially with places like RT being outright banned in some countries now, Western English speaking pro-Kremlin channels and online personalities are more important than ever in the information war.

Attached: who.gif (498x280, 1.53M)

If you followed the alternative media covering the war you'd know. Patrick Lancaster is embedded with Russian troops ffs, yes the only journalist currently embedded with Russian forces on the ground.

>but so far Lira has been incapable of accurately assessing the situation day by day; he's a fucking lolcow.
Low IQ as fuck, the exact opposite is true.

Attached: BarrenWhichFly-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 1.54M)

what board has this thread been moved from?

/k/. Jannies are completely cucked there.

Coach Redpill is always wrong. So that means US and RF will not be at war. Also, I found it funny that Hohol secret service escorted him away before Azov BN sympathizers killed him and his wife.

Attached: 1655810657150.jpg (798x395, 220.77K)

Fuck jannies
Fuck niggers
Fuck jews

His wife and kids have been in Russia since the war began. His wife and her family are ethnically Russian. The SBU kidnapped and tortured him for a week and then took all his channels and social media he had built such a following on. They control all those accounts now and the emails etc associated with them. He cannot recover them and was forced to make new ones which as you can imagine have significantly less following than he had gained when he was getting really big before he disappeared for that week.