Brit/pol/ - No Confidence

>Senior rebel Tory MPs step up push for vote on party rule change that would allow a second confidence vote in Prime Minister Boris Johnson after double by-election loss
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10953409/Tory-MPs-push-vote-party-rule-change-allow-second-confidence-vote-Boris-Johnson.html

Attached: file.png (634x423, 280.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/lgiqh4
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/bin-fire-crimewave-causing-thousands-7234153
dorsetecho.co.uk/news/20233501.fourth-bridport-bin-fire-one-day-police-investigate/
thelincolnite.co.uk/2022/06/council-condemn-spate-of-bin-fire-arsons-in-north-east-lincolnshire/
news.stv.tv/scotland/hunt-for-fire-raiser-after-bin-blaze-spread-to-peebles-swimming-pool
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/wheelie-bins-and-rubbish-destroyed-at-the-hands-of-arsonists-in-doncaster-overnight-3739153
greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/20223994.greenock-man-drunkenly-set-bins-fire-found-guilty/
bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/20223464.bin-fires-across-bournemouth-left-residents-petrified/
somersetlive.co.uk/news/local-news/fire-crews-called-deliberate-attack-7174868
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/doncaster-firefighters-called-out-to-five-separate-incidents-overnight-3731552
thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/courts/3396288/teenage-firebug-who-destroyed-40k-loch-leven-bird-hide-avoids-detention/
vocaroo.com/19C7UpLbewWP
youtu.be/Ou-HBZTi-6g
youtube.com/watch?v=q1uZj7OujvU
youtube.com/watch?v=9DLuALBnolM
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-heads-most-crucial-27327618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cbatbqh

P O O

brincels, watch your backs, dago isn't taking your shit anymore
streamable.com/lgiqh4

>nadiya husseins willy
>hope josh dies this year
>first
>hope eddie sees this
>cor
>ginge

Attached: 0_Ash-Sarkar.jpg (615x923, 114.62K)

sharia zone declared once more

Attached: file.png (1619x1600, 2.75M)

>We made a vote of no-confidence
>Boris passes
>Want another one
>Law forbids for a year
>Change law
Genius tories.

[NEWS]

>Binfire crimewave causing thousands of pounds' worth of damage in Grimsby and Cleethorpes
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/bin-fire-crimewave-causing-thousands-7234153

>Four Bridport Binfires in one day as police investigate
dorsetecho.co.uk/news/20233501.fourth-bridport-bin-fire-one-day-police-investigate/

>Council condemns spate of Binfire arsons in North East Lincolnshire
thelincolnite.co.uk/2022/06/council-condemn-spate-of-bin-fire-arsons-in-north-east-lincolnshire/

>Hunt for fire-raiser after Binfire spreads to community swimming pool
news.stv.tv/scotland/hunt-for-fire-raiser-after-bin-blaze-spread-to-peebles-swimming-pool

>Wheelie-Bins destroyed at the hands of arsonists in Doncaster overnight
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/wheelie-bins-and-rubbish-destroyed-at-the-hands-of-arsonists-in-doncaster-overnight-3739153

>Greenock man who drunkenly set Wheelie-Bins on fire found guilty
greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/20223994.greenock-man-drunkenly-set-bins-fire-found-guilty/

>Binfires across Bournemouth left residents 'petrified'
bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/20223464.bin-fires-across-bournemouth-left-residents-petrified/

>Fire crews called to triple Wheelie-Binfire attack at Bath's Southgate Centre
somersetlive.co.uk/news/local-news/fire-crews-called-deliberate-attack-7174868

>Doncaster firefighters called out to five separate Binfire incidents overnight
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/doncaster-firefighters-called-out-to-five-separate-incidents-overnight-3731552

>Teenage Binfirebug who destroyed £40k Loch Leven bird hide avoids detention
thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/courts/3396288/teenage-firebug-who-destroyed-40k-loch-leven-bird-hide-avoids-detention/

Attached: 1638750221978.jpg (500x500, 210.83K)

binbergs btfo

If there’s a no confidence vote does Boris actually have to run for his seat in parliament?

Also who would win if a snap election was called?

She has nice legs
Shame about the face

Can someone summarize? We vote for our leader even if it doesn't count.

first for getting the edges of me fried egg absolutely spot on this morning, just the right amount of crispyness and still runny yolk, dipped me sossig in it like, corr

Attached: apu_confident.png (1235x1590, 601.57K)

I have had enough of it
And if it continues
You brincles will see what I will do
And you will not like it
Because this general will be gone from this board
You have my guarantee on that

Yeah I can summarise for you

seen it all before just a circus to keep the retards occupied

Attached: 408dfee1d65c61f7.png (723x903, 597.15K)

I see this girl occasional volunteering at a charity shop I visit once or twice a month. Abit shy, timid and awkward. Dunno why she's volunteering when she needs to interact with people. Quite pretty aswell. Maybe 7/10, no makeup aswell. Could be trad material. How would I break the ice with her?

He'll still keep his seat for his consistency I believe, just ceases being ministerial.

the bin fire rises

shes volunteering because the (((job creators))) have decided you need to do unpaid work before you get a job that pays money, good on her, leave the girl alone you weird git

No, he would just cease to be the Prime Minister.
There would be a vote amongst Tory MPs, if Boris were to lose there would be a leadership contest, voted on by members of the Conservative party.

tfw no aspie gf

Technically PM isn't 'our leader', he is merely the highest adviser to the Head of State (the Monarch).
To refer to the PM as 'our PM' is a total misunderstanding of our political system.
In theory the PM doesn't even have to be an elected official, it's only that way by tradition and precedent.

Cor.

I see. Thanks Bongfriend.

Treat women like a friend even if you fancy them, and don't compliment them, just be yourself and be somewhat distant at times. This puts them in a situation where they have to do some work.

vocaroo.com/19C7UpLbewWP

Attached: 1655440309019.webm (640x1138, 2.53M)

Depends if you're socially retarded like everyone here is. Humour usually works well.

Attached: beano is a spaz.png (500x750, 701.65K)

>leave the girl alone you weird git
But I like her. I want her to have my children. I know with her being timid and awkward she doesn't have social media and most likely isn't a slut. Probably a weird gamer girl into a RPG games and horror films.

What does he call him at 38 seconds? Sounds like Kans-cuck?

>Boris thinking about a 3rd term
He's no Sir Anthony Charles Lynton Blair

Attached: nintchdbpict0000009614891.jpg (1424x2032, 294.75K)

I have problems starting and continuing conversations if the topic isn't games or politics. I'm probably socially awkward tbhwy

take the initiative, ask her out for coffee, it's simple really

canzcuck

Just be extra nice to her for a while without no creepy episodes, make her feel comfy around you, then move on to the next level.

>ask her out for coffee
m8 life isn't popular 90s sitcom 'friends'

It's going to be a big glass box, isn't it?

Attached: file.png (615x692, 415.34K)

> ask her out for coffee
That's boomer-tier mate

Can you live with rejection and awkwardness?
Go for it if so.
I just avoid those kinds of situations now because i replay them in my mind at night.

Some of us miss the Blair/Bush power couple.

Attached: Bush Does Bill.jpg (594x600, 204.69K)

Mind you these days I do see some proper 9/10s with absolute fucking gonks, maybe having a controllable twink has a higher success rate now rather than real men.

Euan Blair has a tech startup where his stake is 1.2 billion$US

some education credential software which has really been done to death

alright what would you do?

>Civil servants are told to let self-identifying trans staff use whichever single-sex toilets they want under official guidance.
I hope nobody here would abuse this

Thanks for coming...friend.

Attached: file.png (912x513, 348.07K)

youtu.be/Ou-HBZTi-6g

idfk i haven't dated since like 2018

Attached: Greggs.png (739x754, 700.72K)

I had a shit interaction with one girl in a shop. I didn't clear my throat before speaking and you can guess what noise my voice box made. That stuck with me every night for a week. She was alright too, probably abit chavy but I can relate with girls like that growing up in a rough place.

Baptazia —Super Sunday Edition
>youtube.com/watch?v=q1uZj7OujvU
Cor. I love early Sundays

Attached: 1618258355657.png (401x479, 393.72K)

I'd be surprised.

I used to work on a lot of these types of projects
That's Crown estate I imagine.

Facade retention, gut and demolish, rebuild + tie back
just like all the other places on that street desu

Attached: file.png (847x1390, 1.38M)

talk to her about the books in there if there are any and about auschwitz and stuff

>some of us miss Blair/Bush power couple
Nostalgic for those days when the West can just do whatever we want because we can.

youtube.com/watch?v=9DLuALBnolM

Attached: q5ys9f9jotc31.png (3001x1395, 374.42K)

>Crown estate
Captured.

Attached: FV38FmJXEAMSsvh.jpg (4096x2732, 1.69M)

I'm still none the wiser but thanks

Johnson lands in Munich.... Biden declines individual meeting.

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-heads-most-crucial-27327618

Yeah I lost my virginity to a drunk Indian slag.
So what?
Was it rape? Who cares.
She wanted English cock.
She liked it.
Why does it matter if she was piss drunk.

>alright what would you do?
Speak to girls in shops mainly. Dunno how else to find them outside of apps. Never been on a night out either, I fucking hate club music and drinking around people.

most of those buildings are gutted and just faced by the old stone work though.

nice little allegory for the cuntreh
>facade intact
>everything behind is modern garbage

Fucking flag looks different every month.

some potemkin city shit there

Thing is they probably forget you after 5 minutes but i can't stop thinking about what i should have done differently. I'm very self critical.
Being a gobby brain dead idiot is life on easy mode.