Fruits Basket Prelude is Grooming Manual

> be me
> hungry for popcorn
> go to local movie theater looking for a movie to watch while eating popcorn.
> everything is Hollywood degenerate garbage
> see an anime
> it's for girls
> fuck, I want popcorn
> Buy a ticket
> movie theater packed with girls in their teens and twenties, many attractive.
> movie begins as a story about a girl who's boyfriend turns into a cat when he hugs her.
> movie ends with a story about how a grown man grooms and marries a middle school girl.
> theater in tears over how beautiful their relationship is.

Fucking Japs are teaching our teenage girls that being groomed by your teacher is good.

I thought the Jews were our only problem. The Japs must be stopped. Anime was a mistake.

Attached: Fruits_Basket_-prelude-_visual_2.png (1200x1652, 2.71M)

So is the video grooming of cats?

What kinda brushes did they recommend

Girls movies are fucking great.
Girls and leftists in general are a lot more rasist and fascist than they them selves realize.
Tangled is a movie about a literal sun god, being parasited upon by a rat kike jew, who sucks her magical power of heiling out of her.
There's not a single nigger in the entire movie, and the movie is the most straight movie ever made. 10/10 would watch with gf again.

Attached: disneys-tangled-dvd.jpg (1624x2349, 802.36K)

At the start of Maverick I got lectured by a UN sponsored dinosaur about my fuel consumption. I am never going to a cinema again.

Marrying a middleschooler and loving her forever is based and trad.

you go to movie theater just for popcorn?

why are there footsteps ahead of where they walked

thats jesus, remember?

The order of death in the series. The dad dies, then the mom, and the girl lives.

It's symbolic.

So is fruits baskets a grooming anime or not? Your green text was shit

>an anime about a guy and girl getting together and having a relationship and having a child is bad because hurr she's not 18
>some jewish netflix production about a tranny getting pregnant by another tranny and proclaiming it as a man getting pregnant is ok because hurr they're above 18
Neck yourself, shoot yourself, whatever, stupid fucking faggot

Attached: Anya walmart.jpg (480x640, 84.27K)

fruits basket is based fuck off retard

fucking kek they're that desperate

Teenaged girls lusting after their adult male teachers is absolutely disgusting and not hot at all. The idea of them getting bent over their teacher's knee and spanked on their bare bottoms until it turns bright red makes my stomach churn.

That never happens so why are you bringing it up?

>t. never got female attention in high school

It’s different in Japan. They aren’t pedo obsessed fags like we are and have different cultural taboos. Teenage girls watching that is fine it’s the grown men who are into it that you should watch out for. Be based and watch attack on Titan instead

Femoid

Thats 99% of men in existence, though?

Another femo*d cunt

I haven't left my room in 5 years. I inherited 300k euro back then and I still have some of it. I just order food and drink tapwater. I shower 2 times a month.

I got pussy in hs and I even had 3 fan girls. Am I special? I am not a chud