What afro-americans are doing is nothing compared to what white people did to them for decades of segregation

What afro-americans are doing is nothing compared to what white people did to them for decades of segregation.
>Feeding black babies to alligators
>Tulsa Race massacre
>Mass immolation
>Mass hanging and lynching
>Mass shootings
>Flaying and using skin as body parts
>Attaching them to cars and dragging them to death full speed

And at the time, there were even less blacks, and you couldn't use the 13/52 statistics back then so there's no excuse. What is happening in 2022 is just nature hitring back.

Attached: JW 85 Malcolm X.jpg (720x563, 109.11K)

Chuckcom S.

learn your place brownie

In the cage there is a bear and an eagle

We had decades of putting that behind us and moving us forward until we got a generation raised on communist propaganda in the 2000s.
In any case, welcome to western civilization where we do not punish the children for the sins of the parents. If that doesn't work for you then we'll pay for you to go back to Africa.

>mass immolation
wut

So, you’re not going to talk about what the French did to Haitians? They dismembered their limbs, buried them alive under ant colonies with their heads exposed with a substance that attracted ants smothered across their faces; eaten alive, had gunpowder placed in their anuses and blown up. The life expectancy of a Haitian slave was a mere 3 years. French would continuously import and replenish their slave population.

All Western European Whites are evil, barbaric, lack empathy, etc. It’s all of you. Not just Americans. You’re acting like White Americans are the only Whites that use this site.

The Black Panthers feed kids, and us government didn't want communism to take off, so they started feeding kids with school programs.

>What afro-americans are doing is nothing compared to what white people did to them for decades of segregation
Our forefathers did not recognize negros as men.
They were brought here by jews using ships from Spain in order to hide their responsibility.
They were never meant to be here.
They can leave whenever they want.
But they're too lazy, weak, and cowardly to do so.
Because they're niggers.

Niggers.

Subhumans deserved it and they still do.
Its a kill or be killed world, white master race should inherit the earth.
Nonwhite animals should be put down for good.

Blacks in the USA as of 2022:
Present in literally every social stratum, and every vocation you can name
Present in every level of government
Present in every form of sports and entertainment
Given access to more government programs, grants, and assistance than any other demographic in the history of the USA
Protected from public criticism, given preferential hiring, and fast-tracking

Black people: but muh 50+ years ago!

Shut the fuck up, that was then, you got your reparations. It's nobodies fault that your poor and drug addicted glorify hoodrat/rapper culture that you create, certainly not the fault of white people. You have everything at your disposal in the USA to live a dignified and prosperous life and the only people stopping you is YOU and KAREN enabling that behavior. Tell Shaniqua to have fewer kids and get a job.

My point proven. Typical barbaric White psychopath. You people are not human.

>What is happening in 2022 is just nature hitring back.
And it's likely to once again one day result in....
>Tulsa Race massacre
>Mass immolation
>Mass hanging and lynching
>Mass shootings
>Attaching them to cars and dragging them to death full speed
have a nice day bitch. Nobody is sorry for any of this shit now. We're ready to do it again. But Jews first.

We're going to kill jews first we won't touch a single nigger until all the kikes are on pyres burning.
Sound better?

Black people in the US will not allow you psychopathic White people to commit a genocide against any minority in the US. We’ve always circumvented your laws — hence why you hate Black people because of the Black vote.

If you people committed a genocide against Jews, do you think we’re going to sit there and do nothing since they’re not Black? We know how barbaric you people are. If you committed a genocide against Jews, Black people will be next. After Black people, it will be the Hispanics. After the Hispanics, it will be the Asians.

We already know how dangerous, barbaric and parasitic your kind is.

>Black people in the US will not allow
13% of the population has no say in ass.
They're not yours. They would slaughter your kind outright without white people around.
And on that note, so would Iran.
Without the west, which Jews inhabit heavily, more so than Israel, Jews die.
Without white people, protecting them, Jews die.
Without the west, Israel dies.
You have made the west weak, ineffective. If Iran gets the notion there's NOTHING we can do now.
If you don't destroy white people, we will destroy you. If you destroy white people, you are destroyed. Explain to me the way out of your catch 22 jew. I thought not.

Attached: 1569886500498.jpg (593x904, 177.85K)

How about this friend? You got it so bad in America , so bad in western civilization in general, go home. Go back to Africa if you have it so bad. You won't do that though huh? Because you already know, you'll be eaten by a lion or forced to dig cobalt for all these libtard's cell phones. So they can they sign into social media and virtue signal to black people how they stand with you and reinforce your shifty behavior. In short , don't hate the Playa, hate the game son.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-140242_Brave.jpg (694x693, 113.99K)

I am Black, moron. However, I am against White supremacy full stop. 13% isn’t simply 13%. The Black population is the only force in the US that is overtly against White supremacy. We will be the first on the frontlines against any attack White supremacists try to execute on any other minority. Hence why Black people are basically the face of the Left in the US. Half of your population which are women are against you. Majority of Hispanics vote left, so does Jews and Asians. The future for us is already cemented.

As for Whites, Whites’ population will continue to dwindle. Plus, you people really don’t want a war. We won’t fight fair.

Ludicrous

Attached: 38B0D7C8-3F90-456F-AB44-BA64AC056D8B.jpg (960x540, 83.21K)

Lol maybe you should do some research bud. The Hispanics are tired of this liberal shit, and surprisingly 32% of the black vote went to Trump in 2020. I think you should get off the democratic plantation, you're going to be the only one left standing there with a shovel in your hand.

>blackanon here

>I am Black, moron.
No you're not. You're an inbred pale nigger jew.
You are a nigger. You're not black. You may have nappy afro hair and fleshy lips but you're a jew, not a black man. Your women get the two confused a lot. I know.
> However, I am against White supremacy full stop.
What white supremacy? Whites don't talk about this. Whites don't go around screaming they're supreme nobody says that. So what are you against? I'll tell you. White supremacy. You're against white people being naturally supreme. When the kikes like yourself talk about ending white supremacy they're not talking about ending the idea, they're talking about ending the THING. The natural order.
That's why diversity is " our strength " and why white people need to become a minority in all white nations.
Because you know the truth. We are supreme. We don't need you. You need us.