How far along is technology behind closed doors?

How far along is technology behind closed doors?

Attached: PRI_204915508.jpg (1200x800, 191.48K)

we will never know.

But can I fuck it?

it’s in need of fine tuning but the tech that is being held back will be implemented in the coming decade as we roll over into a technocratic surveillance state. can’t give the goys time to adapt, has to be a sonic boom of tech creating a matrix around populations using satellites and 5G linked to drones and droids

>these peasant niggers cant even leave the third demension
>lol lets take away their ability to freely coom

Attached: polack bush.webm (720x720, 2.84M)

Correct, sadly.

Why not?

When Trump caught covid, they had tons of treatments to keep him alive. So not that Far.

They just made a robot from tissue cells,and it made life, so shit is just way out in the open.

Throw a blanket over it.

That's old generation tech. New ones shoot you before you could react.

Not as far as midwits think, outside of bitchy software technology is actually regressing by way of s-o-yim policy decisions.
>(((Trust the scientist)))
Plandemic killed that, but even before that legislators union dicks have been pushing any innovation down the shitter. There's a reason Boston dynamics is now a south Korean company..... Yes the StarCraft pros are going to get T-100s, God help us all.
>Muh military tech
Actually tends to lag behind the private sector because any upgrade is a monumental undertaking in politics and finance.

I wonder how well it could withstand repeated strikes with a 16-lb hammer at the juncture of those leg joints??

>lag behind the private sector
They're one in the same now.

You're dead before you get a chance.

better yet, why are you asking a question that no one here will give you an answer to?
pretty sure robots engineers and other scientists with high enough clearances don't drink and post state secrets here

the aliens are cooperating with the bogdanoffs

I'm asking for intelligent guesses.

You wouldn't comprehend it.

prostate monitoring

They can smell your farts from space.

that stupid robot dog hasn't changed in 20 years
it's time to hire a better CGI artist

We'll find out when it is unleashed on us.