Want to see an actual racist?

Have a black guy tell a democrat he's not voting for them.

Attached: IMG_4326.jpg (720x398, 46.77K)

Attached: IMG_3546.jpg (731x669, 130.39K)

>last name handler
>bigthink.jpg

Want to see a winner?

Look at a Democrat because every single one tends to keep getting their way in the end of the day.

Uppity niggers just need to be put in their place every once in a while

I wonder what Thomas thinks of all this?
Did he already know?
Is he relieved the mask is off?

>Handler
>telling a black man where his place is on the Democrat plantation
uhhhhhh based?

When niggers don't vote for you:
>Niggers are stupid and act like animals
When niggers do vote for you:
>Woah look at the heckin libs being so racist and evil! I can't believe anyone would say anything like that!
You are wolves in sheep's clothing, I wait until the Shepard finds and kills you

Can you faggots please archive these tweets?
By tomorrow no one will believe any of these are real

cheating =/= winning you dumb troon faggot.

The joke is we always call them niggers but welcome their support. The Dems actually try to cater to them, and prop them up as pets that can’t take care of themselves until the mask drops and the hard R comes out.

The left doesn't care if one of them says nigger anyways

I know, but we can still throw it in their faces as well as get them fired.
Make them play by their own rules. Alinsky 101

Here archive this

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-183642_Chrome.jpg (720x811, 117.85K)

You are a coward, the nigger is just a means to an end to your ilk. Where as I actually treat people as individuals and not some pawn I can use to gain more power. You have no honor, you have no right to the moral high ground. All your moralizing is nothing more than a way to camouflage your obsession with power. I grew up in a rough part of LA. There is nothing more antithetical to woke ideology than working class black and latino culture. Your entire worldview is a lie. Fuck you.

Attached: 1656138170412.jpg (720x373, 100.11K)

There is not shepherd and no voting will change them. Cope.

Attached: IndieCat30 Racist.jpg (538x680, 51.49K)

ID checks out

Thanks

Attached: 1656200296209.jpg (720x811, 106.32K)

Attached: democrats.jpg (828x1024, 139.35K)

When you think about how racist this really is it's kind of shocking, even for a racist like me. As racist as I am, even I can admit that it's possible for a black judge to take his job seriously and enforce the constitution dispassionately. But to these people it's unthinkable that a black judge could do his job well without inappropriate personal bias.

Yes, we know: democrats are based.