Japan makes 'online insults' punishable by one year in prison in wake of reality TV star's death

Japan makes 'online insults' punishable by one year in prison in wake of reality TV star's death

edition.cnn.com/2022/06/14/asia/japan-cyberbullying-law-intl-hnk-scli/index.html

Attached: 1655825347770.jpg (519x533, 72.88K)

I don't mind the law so much. It forces logic instead of ad hom.

Fucking Spocks man...

Japan is a disgusting mess of a culture that LARPs as conservative and all about 'muh honour' but is full of whores and simps and degenerate filth.

But I guess 2 nukes will do that to you.

Just another Sunday in Israel-Nippon.

It's ok if Japan does it.

I've probably made at least one person kill themselves because I roasted them too hard online.
Are we the baddies?

Attached: BASED AND HONK PILLED.gif (560x420, 44.4K)

SUSHI WUSHI BUSHI BONSAI

WHAT THE HELL JEWPAN?

Attached: 1632942916309.gif (200x200, 851.1K)

lol fucking weeb

shieeet

Attached: vulcan gang signs.jpg (256x256, 5.98K)

i think her suicide had more to do with her being heckled for being a halfbreed her entire life

Attached: 1601259197758.png (1080x1080, 711.28K)

Any Forumschuds seething because they realize that Japan is - and has always been (after WW2) - on the right side of history - The Left.

Japan hates mutts, niggers, spics and even white people. They rather be left alone than to diversify.

How about making suicide illegal

Actually how about making sad people illegal.
If you're depressed, report yourself immediately to the authorities so they can schedule your execution.

Attached: 1646950149901.jpg (500x370, 43.08K)

Except it won't it will just be selectively enforced against one group insulting a special snowflake group.

Shit, you're right.

Japanese people are already masters of the "subtle" passive-aggressive insult though, this will change nothing and Jappers will still bully each other mercilessly.

>ho Takeshi-kun, you very much enjoy eating pizza, don't you?
>wow Yamada-san, you are looking so grown-up these days, you remind me of my aunt.
>Davido-san went to Y university, very unique, I can't say I've ever heard of it before. An... interesting choice of school. He is a very special person.

>you can't call trannies festering axe wounds, that's not logical :((((

Exactly. It would be better not to have the unjust kike law at all, but there are workarounds. Just say "I think" instead of the direct phrase. Then you're not bullying, just stating an opinion the faggot you hate happens to read. You're not demeaning them, you're just expressing your ideas.
>I think it's gross how Takashi-kun eats so much.
>It makes me sick imagining how many men Sayu-san has been fucked by.
>In my opinion Misaki-chan would look much better if she cleaned herself up a bit.

Literally every intellectual person with an actual occupation to prove it is on the side of trans rights.