/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3120

Prev:▶Day: 123 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJune24

▶Latest
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Russian forces capture several towns near eastern cities Lysychansk & Sievierodonetsk
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk with the exception of Azot industrial zone
>EU leaders visit Kyiv
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>All three bridges leading to Severodonetsk have been destroyed, as Russia tries too prevent Ukrainian defenders in the city from resupplying
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture single city in east while defending important but limited gains in south & east

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1653162235496.png (1061x1000, 949.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nendMLrpI-s
t.me/ukr_pics/3733
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

first

Attached: polish femboys.png (757x823, 1.36M)

good afternoon
I hate russians

Attached: PolishT72M1R_in_Bakhmut.jpg (1280x853, 212.67K)

Bring the russians

Polefags BTFO

Attached: IMG_20220625_171526.jpg (1080x641, 156.11K)

so real

you wish don;t make me come down there and burn down the white house again.

Attached: caflag.jpg (1202x961, 266.59K)

>AZ military
>1 hour 22 minutes later

Attached: 1655891675848.png (596x489, 363.81K)

also

Attached: pidors_law.png (600x600, 39.05K)

>be LNR/DPR ukrainian born conscripted by Russia to fight Ukrainians
>be severely under-equipped
>be sent to the hottest fronts of the war
>affectionately known as the 1-day warriors
>when offed your wife and home will just be taken by Russian settlers

Attached: 154371234111.jpg (1280x853, 191.26K)

Since when was the Ginicoefficent ever a barometer for economic health of a nation?
Also, I need a source on your GDPPC statistic.

Attached: 无知的评论.png (1206x163, 47.15K)

Gentelmen, are ready to receive Lithuania's cultural export- mass suicide?
youtu.be/nendMLrpI-s

Attached: 1656192062509.jpg (525x470, 202.62K)

Attached: 1256A479-63A8-4022-9121-868F14C1994B.png (512x512, 180.22K)

How Xin Je Ling looks at the septic tank exploding in the Miraculous Garden of Confucius sector (also known as Weibeishing), knowing he will die buried in shit and broken pipes

Attached: monkey_putin_faded_up_krokodil_style_no_background.png (200x221, 82.36K)

Is this the guy from the telegram?

hehe

Attached: Sticker troll.png (1680x1280, 2.05M)

It is over........
Steinerenko won

Based

I think it won't happen therefore it will (?)

>russian MoD
>polish mercs
stop being a clown taco nigger

How do globohomo supporters feel losing a landmass the size of the UK in just 4 months?

Attached: 1656192266553.jpg (713x1000, 88.69K)

I for one don't mind Ukraine getting a candidate status for EU but it's kinda fucked up not the other Balkan countries (and Georgia) are getting it at the same time. And it could end up being counter-productive since we're talking about a process that most likely will take 6-7 years at best until Ukraine is part of EU and leave people in Ukraine disappointed.

LITERAL domestic terrorism

Attached: BA687225-661A-42C0-A3E9-9D570EE3A408.png (255x255, 26.62K)

If the Bulgarian doesn't reply with a proper response by the end of this thread, I will assume complete victory over the debate. Another embarrassing defeat for the Bulgarian and Southern European people.

Russians keep gaining more trophies

Attached: FWHnSiGXkAAVx2x.png (436x582, 573.76K)

>Russia
>Not Globohomo
They're literally committing white genocide

Attached: A981E42D-7A12-4CD7-95E5-DFCC80648A51.jpg (1170x1153, 877K)

Worst part of that whole ordeal is the fact that if I go to bed now this nigger is once again just going to say
>huh wer de burgarian at? guess I win won ton soup bery spicy

I will shit myself if monke attacks brother. It is not appreciated!

Attached: 20220617_060409.jpg (600x491, 70.7K)

Xoxols went from claiming every man woman and child would throw a Molotov to this. Pretty sad

Kek, i love you Xi, keep being you

Unironically I think this war will create a strong national will in Ukraine to become part of the EU and indeed do the reforms needed. After the war is over with.
Will depend what the rest of the EU thinks of Ukraine's work as it has to be unanimous though.

>couple grenades
>MANPATs
>and a satellite that can be deactivated remotely
second army in the world everyone

I mean to be fair, it's pretty mild compared to the other smooker's we've had this week.

t.me/ukr_pics/3733

That's from St. Petersburg, not Ukraine.

My body is ready.

georgia isn't getting candidacy cause our government is doing a yanukovich and rugpulling us while blaming the EU for not letting us in despite our best (yes, arresting journalists and claiming that NATO and EU membership was the reason we got invaded in 2008 is our best apparently) , the balkans have been EU candidates for a long ass time before the ukraine question came up
moldova? fuck it let em in who gives a shit they're like 8 romanians and a single donkey cart it won't hurt the EU much

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>Try claiming victory now

Promethenism in the modern world

That’s in Russia, not Ukraine and all those videos of people making Molotovs were from Kharkiv and kyiv you know, cities Russia retreated from before even stepping foot in them?

>it's kinda fucked up not the other Balkan countries
Macedonia shoulda thought twice before being cunts about our shared history. Orbangutan isn't the only nigger that can veto shit.

China has a higher Gini coefficient for wealth inequality and nearly equal GPDPC means Bulgaria on average has a better living standard than China.
Where are my posts, chang?

Attached: 1920px-Gini_Coefficient_of_Wealth_Inequality_source.png (1920x1044, 546.21K)

What the fuck are these reddit tier pictures OP?

Explain what you mean by "reddit tier".

Attached: alfapetting.gif (112x112, 35.67K)

It looks like something a redditor would make...

>moldova? fuck it let em in who gives a shit they're like 8 romanians and a single donkey cart it won't hurt the EU much
user, that is 20 less cars in city's parking lot if that happens

Care to post examples?

see
I am a li from declaring total victory over the debate

Why? I'm not a fucking redditor.

So how would you know what a redditor would make?

you wanna know why the animation in the new episode of "i used to be a successful chinese businessman but then fell into a sinkhole and got revived as a yunan monkey who gets milked for his semen because the locals think it has healing properties?" it's cause wang bong pong spent 15 hours in a lithium mine working double time while mukbaning his penis off. he won't understand that better gini = less inequality = the average is closer to the median =less likely to be one guy having a billion dollars while the other million people having 10$

That's what his script tells him to post