This is A-OK according to Twitter

All of twitter is full of doxes and calls to execute the supreme court justices and twitter doesn't lift a finger.

Just a reminder to never buy into the "just follow the rules" trap. That's not how power works, you conservedashit RETARD.

Attached: dfgdfg.png (532x675, 265.69K)

>be like the left, do a terrorism
>c'mon pussy
Nice try glownigger

If they actually manage to kill politicians then you guys deserve to never live it down after that embarrassment last year.

I'm talking about conservashit retards engaging with liberal arguments about "just follow the rules and you won't get silenced, bigot" in good faith

And none of them will get in trouble for it.

Yeah that is 100% a real person and not a bot whos posting information to get the justices killed

YES YES YES YES YES YES BOTH SIDES ARE TURNING BLOOD IS BEING SPILT AND YOU BOTH WANT TO KILL EACHOTHER

I WANT TO WATCH YOUR COUNTRY TEAR ITSELF APART

Attached: xcv vdssdv.png (338x277, 144.02K)

>t. american with memeflag

it's a two tiered system over here, some animals are more equal than others.

bruh i play a pirate but i may be a bong atleast i aint a mutt that is literally living in a country that is falling apart and dividing into a hell hole

Attached: 1655329234835.gif (640x610, 3.2M)

It's clear that 90% of these posts are made by glowies themselves seeking for the left to do something stupid.
These posts are propped up by twitter themselves, it's a bunch of technocrats threatening the SCOTUS through useful idiots. If you think people in power don't treat this as an extremely serious matter that involves powerplays, you are mistaken.

This bitch has a pinned tweet grifting for money.

Have you seen you fucking country Mr. Larp?

have you seen your country at least we ain't fighting over the most basic shit muttboi

Attached: 1656181040055.jpg (828x1028, 767.55K)

mr.niggerkin the whole world is watching with delight as your country shreds its self over the most dumbest stuff we're all watching while your country is literally day by day becoming a literal joke

Attached: 1656116340278.png (1003x581, 78.79K)

Attached: BzG908n1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25.39K)

we must protect based trad nigger cyborg clarence thomas. Meet up at his place tomorrow

>retard liberals kill feds
whoops I do not care lmao

Attached: 1653937297020.jpg (618x348, 41.11K)

Attached: alertglowie.png (858x1107, 1.33M)

Now now right wing retard. We don't need to be reminded. Its an old saying.

Right wingers are weak men who pretend to be strong. Leftists are strong men who pretend to be weak.

We know you are a pussy, you fucking right winger. You are born to lose!

Twitter is run by glowies shocker
More at 11