Shut the fuck up about Indian Males, you fucking punk

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, you hillbilly fucktard. I am an Indian, been on the internet for more than 15 years now and I have NEVER messaged a stranger girl of my own ethnicity, let alone a foreigner in a creepy way or without a reason and so have none of my friends. You whites are more disgusting than any race to exist and you are solely responsible for the collapse of the society by putting pussy on the pedestal like the degenerates you are. Stop fucking projecting. I am tired of your little horny white asses thinking how gentlemen of man you are meanwhile you literally jack off to w*men's FEET, fucking lunatic ass gay ass ameritard. Enjoy your burger while you watch your whore of a wife get railed by literal niggers. Fuck you and you glorified shit hole nation.
>inb4 pajeet, third wolder, shit skin, street shitter, ugly, yada yada
We're taking over your companies, you estrogenboy faggots.

Suck on my average brown cock.

Attached: 4132434324324324.jpg (863x830, 104.36K)

But you have a Brazilian flag. What are you doing down there?

roflmfao caste system pajeet pr33ching to the choir. Oh poor pajeeey just a victim of the culture. Top kek

You are not fooling anyone Ranjesh.
Do not redeem.

Why are you in Brazil?

You gotta relax, or I’ll trace u ;)

why do we call them pajeets, anyways?

Streetshitter seething

Whitebros...

Indians are the perfect slave race, you will never be a superpower you smelly pot bellied monkey man

I haven’t seen feet posting in ages, at one time it was fucking everywhere.

Show bobs.

What is the last thing of fish notices about its environment? I lived in Himachal Pradesh pajeet. Go back to your call centre ,millions of vulnerable seniors in North America waiting to accept your call. kek
Namaste Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Attached: signal-2022-06-25-15-57-48-837.gif (640x310, 290.16K)

lol imagine reading some shit written by a 3rd world faggot

kill yourself indianfag. your race is disgusting and ALL women know it, even your own lol. You know how many indian women I have bleached. Way too many to count and they fucken keep wanting the dick.

Indian men are inadequate as fuck lol

Cope

You pay me rent

Pretty based ngl
Yt pipo r weird

>be pajeet
>uses brazil flag to shitpost
stop using brazilian flag if you are not macaco.

Attached: indian_knowledge.jpg (275x183, 10.47K)

This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.This post appears to be an automated spambot.

I'm white. He's right. Whites are fucking cucks.

you seem based for a curry nigger. tell your brethren to stop scamming our elderly and maybe you'll get more respect.

>hello fellow Whites

Nice larp Yankee fag

God hates Hinduism though

give my grandmother her money back you scammer