Yeah so I don’t care, I want 100% of niggers and kikes genocided. I don’t care about the morality of it...

Yeah so I don’t care, I want 100% of niggers and kikes genocided. I don’t care about the morality of it, every nigger and kike man woman and child I want to die. Christcucks can seethe as much as they want, I don’t care if they are in the womb, I want the genetic plague nonwhites represent to be wiped from the planet.

Banning abortion interferes with this, so once again Christ cucks side with jews over the white race. Pathetic

Attached: 576998A7-330E-48C4-AC41-6CF7C29AB210.jpg (600x542, 112.72K)

Nice blog post faggot

I agree, especially about niggers. I often wish we could weaponize niggers, and air drop them into Chinese cities to ruin them. Niggers are unironically more destructive than atomic bombs.

For the last 40 years, abortion has been used to lower white IQs by targeting white women with the highest IQs, as well as delaying age of "first live birth" among white women SPECIFICALLY.

This kept rates of white newborns low, but it kept high IQ women from passing on their genes or being mothers (high IQ stay at home moms raise smarter kids). The majority of abortion clinics are not in black areas, they're in small towns and suburbs that are majority white.

Abortion as a tool of the jew for white genocide is PROVEN.

The recent flood of shill threads "but abortion keeps blacks from reproducing" is dead... a nice psyop attempt... but they can now fuck off.

Attached: 1656185875642.jpg (760x1169, 267.61K)

Whites are less than 22% of all abortions (22% of abortions have a white mother with no reference to the race of the father and half breeds get aborted at higher rates)

This means that at minimum 80% of abortions are nonwhites. More niggers are aborted than born, which means that banning abortion doubles their fertility rate at minimum

Is there anyone on the board who can’t tell this is a shill whose spamming this faggotry everywhere?

What kind of mother is the woman who would get an abortion? What kind of son does she raise? You've filled the streets with trash.

>nooooo ignore the facts and statistics rabbi Jewsus wants more niggers to go to heaven!!!

Attached: 72CB6E83-0871-4861-A2A2-CE389FE67321.jpg (350x286, 14.68K)

You white Americans are not better than niggers keep that in mind

So we need to kill intelligent white kids in order to kill nigger kids?

White people are genetically superior to niggers kike faggot

Casualties of fucking war, doubling the nigger fertility rate for negligible effect on the white birth rate makes america a nonwhite majority country

Pretty rude. My family is Jewish. I hope your interest rates go up cunt

Legal baby murder is not necessary for mass nigger death, faggot op.

All you're doing is lowering white IQ. Regardless of abortion or not, blacks will always have more kids. That's why Jews push for it so much.

>liberals aborting their children lowers white iq
Are you claiming liberals have higher iq?

Women are easily manipulated regardless of race or IQ. If Jews tell her to kill her baby, she will. We need laws for men to be able to decide to keep the baby or not.

>backpedals
So you’re a kike shill cool

Show me one leftist Jew who is against abortion.

Attached: 1656186319781.jpg (1920x1080, 791.44K)

>nooooooo don’t let people who vote against things I like remove themselves from the gene pool rabbi jewsus HATES when jews kill off their genetic lines

"infinity niggers" was the first fallback cope of lefty fags here for the first 12 hours after the court decision.

>basic statistics
>hurr doubling the nigger fertility rate won’t change the percentage of niggers durr

Getting rid of abortions without pairing it with industrial scale nigger gassing is a disaster for mankind. It's that simple.