Do your part Any Forums

Get a vasectomy to support women, its safe and reversible

Attached: szefwoerginotioernfioertniotewiregtr.png (1206x598, 97.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/digitalbuda/status/1540356649751552000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is fake

No, it's literally not :)

Nobody says shit like this

muh sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i just want sseeexxxx

degen fucks

twitter.com/digitalbuda/status/1540356649751552000
Account from 2010
Sorry, you lost ;)

I got snipped at 30 after deciding I was not going to breed.
Best decision ever.

Attached: fem trash.jpg (660x495, 175.21K)

You’re really happy about this

>930560 [Reply]▶
>Get a vasectomy to support women, its safe and reversible
If we mass shitpost on twitter (changing our bios to include pronouns and ukrainian flags, etc. first) in a week or so saying we got our vasectomies to save women, I bet the beta orbiters would all get vasectomies en masse the next week. We'd need to get it trending somehow. Would honestly be a monumental effort, but it would be funny as fuck and there would be even fewer leftists having children.

Well I completely fucked that post up, sorry lads. I was excited for my retarded idea.

>retarded NPC bots didn’t exist before 2010
Sorry sweaty you lose ;D

Since when is a vasectomy less invasive than not having sex?

Men don't owe women shit, with how family courts have fucked men over for years

Attached: 1652622878835.gif (300x364, 3.43M)

to hell with that, fuckholes get a hysterectomy.

Plus the chad vasectomy is not regulated by the state like the virgin abortion. Rekt again roasties.

holding in cum for too long weakens the urethra and degrades the intensity of a man's orgasm. the roastie can bend over and let me put it in her ass or I'll go gay. I swear I will.

but i'm pureblood... that's my end of the world plan...

I support acceleration on this vector. Might be overdone tho since all the faggots lining up for the second and final mutilation of their reproductive organs, first one was ritual circumcision, got quadrovaxxed and are completely sterile already

I see no reason to do that.

this
my dad is a limp wristed fag that talks with a lisp and he let my stronk independent mom leave 5 kids under puberty age home alone for hours while she did fuck all pretending to have a job and be important to someone more valuable than her husband and kids and grandkids.
feminine men and masculine women need to start being taken care of before they do more damage to people

Fucking cuck

Noooooo niggers please don't get vasectomies noooo

good, I'll make up for your loss, 4 nice white children :)

they just keep getting away with convincing people to stwrilize themselves. Vaccines. stuff in the water, food, and now unironically just castration

>pic
is this a fetish or a lifestyle