Is leftism really that bad?

Is leftism really that bad?

Attached: 1637964523779.jpg (1282x1358, 138.65K)

no the people on Any Forums are actually the brainwashed ones, and once you realize this you'll see it everywhere on this website

>rollback child labor laws
literally everything the left says is ALWAYS 100% lies

Commit suicide
>110 million people that have to wait and die in line
>25% raise
Fake news
>4 day work week
Their working 5 now due to inflation
>handing homes out in Finland
Lie

tell me about the two million. what's the population overall and who are these workers? Gov't employees?

And by giving the homeless a home do they men actual ownership of a structure or a place to stay?

wtf is punjab short for? India? That's less than 10% if so.

four day workweek at ten hours a day?

that answers that

No, but liberal values are degenerate.

The requirements are to adopt leftism without libgay shit.

and yet even after all spending on health and necessities americans still have more expendable income than these leftwing shitholes. They also have wayy more niggers that they host along the way too. So yeah, it is shocking have suboptimal those europoor countries are.

as scammy as this country is there is no way to get it to work

none of these statements are true lol

>Hitler had some good ideas
>America is a failed negrified and judiaified state
>Any Forums BTFO
Wut

Yes. Move to Europe if you're unhappy.

LGBTQ+ member here,

I am a scared. I am genuinely scared. You Nazis literally are going to kill us all. You want to ban abortion, ban gay marriage you want to arm every citizen. What have we ever done to you? Why don't you let us live our lives peacefully. I am literally shaking.

universal healthcare is awful I wish we didnt have it

>tHe gOvErNmEnT sHoUlD pRoViDe eVeRyThInG

No.

Stop murdering people, for starters.

How many of Finland’s homeless are batshit insane and addicted to multiple drugs? If it’s anywhere comparable to the US we’re going to have a good kek at Finland’s expense in about a week, or let me guess, they also simultaneously made it illegal to check on the homeless because otherwise their fuckup will become obvious?

Punjab is a state in India with a Population of 28m

United States doesn't have leftism. We have the social progress "left" and the status quo "right."

Neither one of them wants to redistribute any wealth, if you hadn't noticed. One just wants poor transgender people to be accepted, the other wants a Christian society of poor people.

>Us is trying to ban abortion
Are people actually retarded to believe that actually happened?

This is the root cause of our feminine men, they expect others to do the work and the mindset of being a bitch starts exactly at that moment.

>Is leftism really that bad?
I can't think of anything worse than being treated at a Punjab hospital.

Attached: punjab.jpg (976x599, 82.78K)