Do you guys still support Ron Paul? (The "It's happening" man)

Do you guys still support Ron Paul? (The "It's happening" man).

When Any Forums was created everybody here would say that if we didn't vote for Ron Paul for president in 2012 then the USA would collapse, and after Obama won the election, every time something bad happened in America you guys used to say "IT'S HAPPENING" to reference your Ron Paul predictions.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (199x253, 7.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's probably dead of old age by now

I like his son

Your post stinks of newfaggotry
I bet you don’t remember the green text stories,

Yes I do.

I feel like there are some posters who say it's happening over everything these days like they forgot the original meaning of the phrase. It was supposed to mean "you could have prevented this state of America."

Nigger was unironically right about everything and I've gone back to libertarianism now that Trump's populism failed because he couldn't cross the Rubicon, threw his supporters under the bus (or more actually solitary confinement) and will be known as the worst president of all time solely due to being the biggest vaxx cuck of them all.

I started using Any Forums in 2009. First board I used was Any Forums. I didn't use Any Forums until 2014.

If you ask Dr. Paul nicely, he will teach you how to spin hay into gold.

I was here for the fappening and ebola chan and when moot changed the name of the board to "the 8 steps to cuckolding" and he said CLUCK a bunch.

I bet you have never even played the Any Forums video games.

Any Forums.org/flash?file=superwahagame.swf

Yes I voted for Paul and I saw what they did to him in Iowa

GOD BLESS RON PAUL, RAND PAUL, & THOMAS MASSIE

He is the only politician I would listen to if he said it was time to march.

>2012
>everyone here would say
>use to say da habbening
get back to your bunker you disgusting incle nigger faggot

Attached: 20220624_075729.jpg (1387x1849, 504.32K)

Yes I do and he was right

First (and only) politician I really liked.

Rand Paul and Ron Paul (president and vp in that order, making sure neither would be assassinated) are unironically our last chance to save this shithole next election. Sadly, it won't happen and this country will fall apart into a decade+ of chaos but hey, you should've listened.

Never touched that wall unlike his fag son, he’ll always have my respect.

The way Fox News completely ignored him, to the point that even Jon Stewart noticed and mentioned it that night on the Daily Show.

Yes he's one of the only politicians not trying to deliberately crash the economy.

Rand played ball to try and run for president, same reason he put his father down in support of others during Ron's last run. I had a huge problem with Rand at first over that until I understood what they were trying to do:
Rand was trying to get inside of the GOP in a more public and accepted position than Ron ever could. I don't like it, but that is the reality.
Don't forget: Rand is one of the only motherfuckers in government who wants to cut aid to not just israel but everyone worldwide.

>(The "It's happening" man).
Fucking zoomers.

My appreciation for Ron Paul has only grown since 2008. Now I realize that if anything he wasn't hard enough on the Federal Reserve. And of course now I understand why they called him anti-semitic.

He was one of the last off-ramps to clown-world. It could have been so painless, with Ross Perot. Then it took someone a bit more out there, like Ron Paul. He tried in 2008 and 2012, and the second time around they literally cheated to keep him out of the nomination. But the problems kept building, and that's how we got Trump, who actually won. But they neutered him instead of letting him set us right. Our options are going to keep getting more and more radical. The establishment keeps digging the hole.

Ron Paul tried to warn us.

Attached: image_2022-06-25_175730900.png (666x666, 345.68K)

Its almost like there is no political solution unless we magically elected Rand and Ron in 2024.

Well, it certainly is happening, so I guess he was right afterall.

Attached: ron paul.jpg (474x316, 19.23K)

I'm much more skeptical of libertarians now, but I'll always like Ron.

Theres a massive difference between actual libertarians like Ron Paul and big L party libertarians who spout nonsense about how pedo shit is cool and we should open every border ever.

Attached: 639F07D3-C4C1-41A4-8EDC-C799927A3786.jpg (3283x5084, 2.09M)

>USA would collapse
>elect nigger, nigger, tv star, and a cuck
>the current state of the US of fuckin' A in 2022
>this is fine.jpg
nigger what?

Attached: 1625434946025.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

facts

Attached: 1593927543223.jpg (1200x703, 125.03K)