Turns out blue states and cities are not really blue

So the reaction of the mayor of New York and the governor of California to the two SCOTUS rulings exposes the cheating the Democratic party does in those areas.

When SCOTUS made the ruling on the CCW, the mayor of New York city said the people of New York did not want this, but then why was he so scared? After all, nobody is gonna force someone in New York city to get a permit and carry a gun, so why is he worried? Well we know exactly why: Because once it is legal so many citizens of New York city will be rushing for permits that it will cause people to question did the Democrats really win all the votes they claim they did?

Same thing in California: Newsom wants to codify pro abortion laws but look at how scared he is at the idea of it becoming a public proposition which they cannot control like most normal elections, because the last time that happened California voted against gay marriage 4 times in a row before a judge had to force it on the state.

Also of note Los Angeles has almost 4 million people, and guess how many people have been at the pro abortion protests? Less than 100. Sure is suspicious since the mainstream media tells us all of California loves abortion.

Attached: 1574995042166.jpg (1575x2362, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxRGf_SwAn8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She could end the baby formula shortages. Why doesn't she?

she better have taken lots of nudes before she gets old and saved them for her retirement.

Yeah no shit. When the gay marriage vote came up in California the population voted NO. Then some shitty leftist judged said fuck the people, and gave it the okay. Leftists are not and have never been the majority, they are just the most belligerent, cutthroat and loud group that will do whatever it takes to get their way. The simple answer is to tell them to fuck off and do things your way. They have zero power and if they get violent then they've given you the green light to do the same.

BOOBA BOOBA SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX BOOBA BOOB BOOBA SEX SEX

Attached: 1608081370434.gif (1116x690, 97.44K)

California politics are rigged to death. Especially the cities. It’s the crown jewel and dems will never let an honest vote go through cause the majority of Mexicans will vote down any woke shit

Yes they rig the vote. California recalled that slimy looking dude which is fairly hard to do. Then they rigged the vote. He had a large donation at the right moment to pay off the right people

>Newsom

Attached: newsompregnant.jpg (598x641, 83.12K)

STAY ON TOPIC

She got a dark tan and went into bodybuilding, turned a lot of that titty into muscle

I assume the very Catholic hispanic community is pro life so, they are afraid of alienating one of their largest voting blocks to the GOP. They are towing a fine line.

thats just a slag

Absolutely disgusting whore

Attached: tumblr_b9a04a5797846aa5bd0ccb1a87366571_6b0c1942_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 231.66K)

Anyone stupid enough to register with NY as a gunowner deserves the future confiscation.
this was definitely not a victory for the 2nd amendment.
t. constitutional carry state resident

That's a good talking point to reverse onto women. If women ever had to defend the country or were expected to fight they would not attempt gun control.

The best front-butt around. Czech women are marvels.

Attached: denise-milani-bikini.jpg (2678x4000, 843.64K)

>Disgusting tanned slag with ridiculous fakes.
>Simps need reeducating.

zoom zoom

>men can't get pregnant
Oy vey!

>ridiculous fakes

Oregon is the same way. We almost recalled Brown but then they upped the requirement at the last minute. Psycho libtards would occasionally show up and terrorize the voting locations too. Some counties in Oregon consistently vote at 110%+ their entire population (remember that Oregon has had mail in voting for longer than other states).
>t. Gresham fag

In the days leading up to the recall, it was very entertaining to watch the bastard scream, even if the recall ultimately failed.
>youtube.com/watch?v=LxRGf_SwAn8

Attached: 1627726161046.jpg (680x454, 34.36K)

except the faces

You watch, Newsom will be installed 2028 or 2034. He’s pure psychopath and pelosi’s nephew. He knows all the players and was literally born and bred for this.

How does that faggot even know what a woman is? Is he a biologist?

I thought it was just the Romanian, now the wop too? Fuck off with this tomboy posting

>Implying Denise's angelic face is in any way, shape or form ugly
gay

It's interesting because no one likes him. Same with Brown. They only defend these ghouls if they think you're not a liberal. When I was converting from libtard to human, I asked my liberal friends if they knew Brown was daughter and sister to two California governors and they just said I sounded like a Trumper. But prior to that they always complained about her. It's an impressive highwire act combined with brainwashing by the Jews. Everyone assumes everyone else likes them, but they're massively unpopular. I forget the term for that.

Czech women have faces? I never noticed

Men CAN get pregnant! retard bigot.