Saving fuel

Saving fuel
Saving time
Saving the planet with less pollution
Saving the individual cost of commute

Attached: 288807616_2477744859043905_8663354889526033986_n.jpg (720x720, 92.14K)

>saving niggers the time to find you

Public transit is great, but they won't work in America. They've already ruined the idea of public transit by building a unwalkable country, you would have to walk to the bus stop, and then take the 40 stops to get to your destination that is not even halfway across your city all because it's already built shitty. The only way to save America's transportation problem would be literally gutting every major american city, and rebuilding them to be walkable, and bus/car friendly

Attached: FR1_AM6XEAE8UPF.jpg (2048x1538, 487.03K)

Conservatives are solipsistic and think "Durrrr but I don't want to take the bus hurrrr". They don't understand that buses take all the niggers and spics off the roads so they have less traffic to endure. The only way you can get conservatives to support funding public transport is explaining how it makes their life easier.

>Saving time
You've never taken the bus in your life I see

My only problem with public transit is that gyppos can use it too.

>bus
>saving time
Pick one

>just sit with the NIGGERS, POOR & OTHER ASSORTED SHITSKINS
>live to a TIMETABLE GOY

Fucking suck a cock faggot

Only problem is your in a bus.

The bus doesn't go where I want to go.
What the fuck is the point of the bus?

>no freedom of destination
>no freedom of cargo
>no freedom of speed
>no freedom of privacy

ALL COMMUNIST ARE KIKES
ALL KIKES ARE PEDOS
NO EXCEPTIONS

Umm were in a pandemic sweetie. 6 feet apart.

It would be cool if that bus veered to its right

Statistically you're safer on the bus with them than out on the street

Attached: caravanofpeace.jpg (2058x1347, 1.28M)

Wrong

kek fpbp

>not having your own personal freedom vehicle
>chained and shackled to a dirty shitskin filled bus

> Car drivers pay road tax to build/maintain roads
> Private bus companies lobby government and steal road lines for their use, for the benefit of their shareholders
> Leftists are okay with this blatant corporatist model.

have you ever been on a bus you dumb nigger? no matter where you live they're shit and they're full of fucking STINKY NORMIES. Retards (people who are below average), youffs, pregnant women who tell you to get up from your seat. All sorts of stupid fucking annoying people that STINK and play loud music and listen to tiktok shit. I wish I had my own country, too. But at least GIVE ME A CAR

Yea man all those spics and American niggers in Australia must be a serious problem
Fucking clown

the anti car movement is based. it means cityfags have to make sacrifices to save the environment for ruralchads, and also means bugmen wont have cars to invade rural spaces

This.

>70 niggers crammed into a small, enclosed area
Imagine the smell and shootings and brawls

Does the bus take me from my garage to work to the store then back to my garage?

getting knifed down when you the only white person on the bus ain't so fun though

Keep staying stuck in traffic goy

Fuck off heeb

In the US, the bus is filled with nigger crack heads. The long distance buses are for homeless and ex convicts that just got out of prison.

Attached: Diversity shopping.jpg (720x960, 53.81K)

In America busses take niggers into White areas for their Wendy’s jobs. And after their shifts they commit crimes. Eventually Whites move away from the areas surrounding the shopping centers and filthy nigger animals move in

Many many such cases

>Saving time

Confirmed for never taking the bus. Maybe if you live in a crowded urban area where there's no parking.

>wait for bus
>transfer to other bus(es)

You can easily double your travel time

>we promise we won't ban personal transportation for whites too, goy!
God you Jews get more pathetic every single time you come here to spew your rotten foreskin laddled breath as you speak your lies

/thread

Riding on the bus is lame and takes way longer to get to your destination than if you just owned your own vehicle
t. took a bus everyday to and from work for about a year

>Bus doesn't fit in drive thru
Game over USA

How can I take the bus if I'm going to get knifed or gang raped?

Buses only work in countries with no black population.
And even there, we have our share of assholes.

We went full retard automobile up until the late 50's/60's and just slowly reverted back to cycling and public transportation since then. Cyclists usually get right of way here, definitely in the cities. I think it's a net plus because traffic and walking around always feels a lot safer and pleasant here then on holiday.

It does have some issues like who gets the lines and how to create competition.

Attached: fietspad.jpg (694x463, 77.54K)

>saving time
In NYC you can literally walk faster than the bus and not be trapped in with niggers.

>local government builds transit lines, bicycle lanes/trails, and sidewalks to connect neighborhoods so people aren't forced to use a car to get anywhere.
>mainstream conservative brainwashed by big oil corporations: "HOW DARE THEY GIVE PEOPLE OPTIONS, THEY'RE TAKING AWAY MUH CAR! GIVE ME AUTO DEPENDENCY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"

Oh and don't get me started on the efforts to loosen the rigidity of current zoning laws that restrict what you can build on your own property that so called conservatives champion.

I'm not riding the bus with the lower rung of society. I'm okay with people being from lower income households, but from my experience the majority of them have no idea how to properly behave in a civilized manner. Shit like spitting gum on the floor, coughing/sneezing without covering their mouths, thinking that blasting music for everyone to hear is acceptable. Fuck it, I'm not dealing with that shit.

>Implying they're all going to the same place for the same reason
Kill yourself.

What about all the luggage the people are carrying? Will all of that fit on the two buses too?

This will quickly lead to a lot of people being fired from their jobs for being late all the time or being unreliable since they can only work up till the last bus shift. The problem is not the cars, it's society.

>Citynigger problems
Lol. Lmao. I havent been stuck in traffic for a decade. Also fuck the planet, what you really mean is "my concrete shithive will become uninhabitable". Theres a reason greens are all cityniggers. Environmentalism is a reversal of reality.

I just turned my AC down a few degrees to spite you and your gay post. Congratulation, you’ve actively harmed your stated purpose.

>This bus is at full capacity, but all the 4+ seater cars only have one person in them.

There’s more like three people in each bus, because everyone else is in their vehicles.

>They don't understand that buses take all the niggers and spics off the roads so they have less traffic to endure
>implying niggers and spics could afford to drive in the first place

>Saving the planet with less pollution
one container ship creates more pollution than 20 million cars
jews just want the peasants to have less control in their lives so they are taking cars away from people

niggers and subhumans aside.
authoritarians simply do not want their peasantry having freedom of mobility.
mob control, gangstalking, famines, assassinations, etc. are much easier this way.
/thread

Not riding your full of niggers cuck can.

a thread died for this
>no dont own a private vehicle
>let the government drive you around like mommy

>70 people in one bus
Yeah, no, that would be insufferable.

I don't go to the same place as those 140 people.

Nigs can absolutely obtain cars. I see them everywhere with their beat up Altimas, Civics, and old Crown Vics. I'd prefer not to have them on the roads, they drive so recklessly.

A guy I work with takes 2 trains and a bus to get to work and still has to walk like a 3/4 of a mile from the bus to get to work because our site is in a weird location. Takes him like 3 hours to get to work where its takes everyone with a car about half hour.

Build your city around bikes and your issues would be resolved

Attached: iojupiter_cassini_999.jpg (999x959, 40.54K)