Moonshining

Should it be legal? With inflation on the rise i do belive people should be allowed to produce it themself, but i also think that there is an inherent danger if done not properly that people should be protected from.

Attached: 54676543w4.jpg (466x538, 29.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plasticstill.com/the-amazing-still/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There’s a horrible show here called moonshiners. I swear to god that show is made by feds to entrap dumb rednecks into making it

You know we can still visually identify duplicate images in the catalogue, right?

Attached: firefox_ezGEE3LbyM.png (584x605, 187.08K)

OP, describe what's in pic related. I don't think you're real.

Attached: 1609264709783.jpg (600x485, 88.59K)

I think he might be a newfag.

It is legal for self consumption.
Its only illegal if you sell it.

i didn't think it was illegal to make there.

You should be able to produce whatever for personal consumption but if you want to sell it you should have to get it tested and certified by a third party for purity.

Attached: 1634331825702.jpg (703x1068, 262.05K)

Yeah ATF will fuck you up

>govern me harder daddy

this is yet another 10th violation amendment that needs to be overturned

5601(a) disagrees.

It's not illegal to brew your own beer or wine, only distillation is illegal. Because then you could produce your own fuel and not have to buy gasoline and they can't have that now can they

It has always been illegal, but it was rarely enforced for people that made it for themselves/friends on small scales. The ATF under Obama switched gears and started busting everyone on home distillery forums like mad. They're fucking asswipes.

"Moonshiners" is a retarded show full of disinfo that could actually get people hurt. Glass fucking thumpers? Yeah fuck off with that shit.

It should be legal, and for ordinal use was just legalized here.
Being unsafe if done wrong is not a valid reason to make out illegal.

Pic 1/2

Attached: moonshiners.jpg (1200x900, 114.15K)

moonshining is legal, you just have to go through a bunch of legal hoops to do it. you need a building dedicated to just the still, you need a bunch of permits and have to meet inspections with proper equipment.

in the uk, you can't legally produce alcohol in excess of 20% (40 proof) unless you have a loicence

Pic 2/2

It's hard to beat industrial efficiency, unless stupid governments make it more expensive with onerous "sin taxes".

Attached: cheap_hooch.jpg (900x560, 61.58K)

Do you know how to do it, or willing to learn or be taught? If you're not getting it tested for safety, are you refraining from selling it and using it for personal use? .

If yes and yes, why should I give a fuck what you do with it.

Distilling 1.75L of 40% yourself is way cheaper than that if you don't count your time.

not really. my mother imported OP's pic from portugal for me as a gift, which is supposedly a huge felony, but nothing ever happened

best bang for your buck re: homemade alcohol is easily mead
>t. alcoholic, homebrewer

It should be legal. For people that know what they are doing.

Who cares what is legal, just do what you want. I had a still working on my front porch for a year and nobody did a goddamn thing. People think those in power are omnipotent or something. Fuck 'em. Do whatever you want. Odds are that nobody will even notice, and even if they do there is only a sliver of a chance that they will care. Nobody is going to tell me that I can't boil a mixture to separate it's components out.

i use this to make 44% / 50% alcohol

plasticstill.com/the-amazing-still/

realistically, all you have to do is call it a rocket stove to make boiled potatoes. i completely fail to see why making distilled liquor would be a crime, even if it's technically illegal

based. i feel the same way about poppies too. if you happen to cut off the mature heads and steep them in alcohol, nobody's gonna do shit unless you're a heroin dealer, and even then your chances of getting busted are almost nil

4gen moonshine here..

some stupid dimwits..every last one of yous