SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

1) THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK AND IT'S MADE FOR SOME NEFARIOUS REASON

2) OUT OF ALL THE WORLD SCIENTIST EVERY SINGLE ONE IS ON BOARD AND NO ROGUE COUNTRY OR REPUBTABLE SCIENTIST WILL SAY IT'S A HOAX.

3) COVID IS A HOAX AND FOR 18 MTHS. IT'S BEEN 'CRISIS ACTORS" PLAYING THE DEAD, THE WOUNDED ETC. INCLUDING THOSE PEOPLE WE KNOW PERSONALLY WHO DIED OR WERE IN ICU

4) YOU, 20% HERE, WHO DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE VACCINE ARE "WOKE" AND MORE INTELLIGENT THAN SOME OF THE BRIGHTEST MINDS ON THIS PLANET

5) BEING SO INTELLIGENT YOU MADE MILLIONS, POSSIBLY BILLIONS, OFF THINGS LIKE....AMC? GME? FUTURE TRENDS? REAL ESTATE ETC ETC ETC.

6) OVER 70% OF THE POPULATION HAS TAKEN THE VACCINE, SO WHERE ARE THEY HIDING THE BODIES?

DID I MISS ANYTHING?

Attached: 1620972441404.png (450x618, 626.54K)

Bump

As usual Any Forums is thick as shit and proven wrong on every crackpot conspiracy they come up with.

sage. Retarded slide thread from glowies or trannies. Nearly all vaccinated people I personally know have health issues. Allergies suddenly spiking, breath issues, 0 fucking cardio and so on.
Each person has slightly different immune system due to "patterns" they encountered until mRNA gene therapy, but anyone even with half brain knows that vaxxies aren't healthier now than non-vaxxed counterparts. You literally have to lie to yourself everyday to not notice it. You can screech and scream all you want, but its the truth.
Fuck jannies, Fuck antichrist and especially fuck all the glowies that don't even know what they are doing, braindead golems.

>OUT OF ALL THE WORLD SCIENTIST EVERY SINGLE ONE IS ON BOARD AND NO ROGUE COUNTRY OR REPUBTABLE SCIENTIST WILL SAY IT'S A HOAX.
There were literal thousands of scientists and many more health care providers who said that. Mamy with years or decades of experience. They had their careers ruined for that. Its easy to say that 100% of people agree on something when you mercilessly destroy anyone who disagrees with you.

Kill yourself faggot.

Attached: VideoCollagePG_1655049109935.jpg (1104x1080, 438.88K)

So go ahead and get triple jabbed and quadruple boosted. No one's stopping you.

>OR REPUBTABLE SCIENTIST
No one is reputable if you convince people they aren't by repeating it over and over again.

No no. It’s a simply a rushed money-making scheme without enough research backing its effects so the last boomers can pump and dump and get rich. There’s a few whoopsie-doodles on the back end killing people.

>1) THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK AND IT'S MADE FOR SOME NEFARIOUS REASON
It can be for profits, for depopulation, who the fuck knows

>2) OUT OF ALL THE WORLD SCIENTIST EVERY SINGLE ONE IS ON BOARD AND NO ROGUE COUNTRY OR REPUBTABLE SCIENTIST WILL SAY IT'S A HOAX.
Simple lies, can't argue with such retarded bot/glowie making shit up. I personally know an genetic guy from company Grindex (google it you glowie) that told me everything (nearly) as your "right wing conspirators" were saying -> regarding clots, leaky vaccine possibility and of course, the fucking toxicity of spike protein. The "random" genes that somehow also got inside the alpha spike protein sequence (on which the vax is based) and now is generated, most likely indefinitely in all vaxxies

>3) COVID IS A HOAX AND FOR 18 MTHS. IT'S BEEN 'CRISIS ACTORS" PLAYING THE DEAD, THE WOUNDED ETC. INCLUDING THOSE PEOPLE WE KNOW PERSONALLY WHO DIED OR WERE IN ICU
dumb shizo glowie making shit up. Anyone can google CDC 2020 (or 2021) overturn of PCR tests that couldn't differentiate any influenza virus (I bet you don't know what it is) and of course, each country (even WHO) statistic related to flu...

>4) YOU, 20% HERE, WHO DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE VACCINE ARE "WOKE" AND MORE INTELLIGENT THAN SOME OF THE BRIGHTEST MINDS ON THIS PLANET
irrelevant in any perspective

>5) BEING SO INTELLIGENT YOU MADE MILLIONS, POSSIBLY BILLIONS, OFF THINGS LIKE....AMC? GME? FUTURE TRENDS? REAL ESTATE ETC ETC ETC.
some shizo glowie/bot rambling

>6) OVER 70% OF THE POPULATION HAS TAKEN THE VACCINE, SO WHERE ARE THEY HIDING THE BODIES?
Enjoy generating spike protein until your death. Some people probably could drink aluminum every day for quite some time before dying, others shorter... Good luck with your heart.

Ofc this is shit slide/glowie/tranny thread, sage this shit but got to inform at least somehow lurkers of how stupid and retarded the left/glowies are

>WERE IN ICU
They were killed by the ventilators.

>every single one is on board

lol this is your brain on propaganda. Tens of thousands of doctors said DO NOT TAKE IT including THE FUCKING INVENTOR OF THE VACCINE

they were all deplatformed. Kill yourself OP. You're a dishonest tranny and your time is up

>including THE FUCKING INVENTOR OF THE VACCINE
well duh he already has immunity.

Attached: All that shit.jpg (643x820, 79.7K)

this

I have relative in genecology... I can say for 100% that they are simply hiding shit now. She herself got a venous thrombus and said many of her patents babies dies in the womb or outside it few months after. I can only speculate, that new borns have weak immune systems and their bodies can be fucked up very quickly.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I've been lurking for long enough here, reading many latest publications related to HERV-W expression, CD4/CD8 cell reduction etc. Divide Any Forums take on things by 2 and you probably are in the truth.
I for once think that most likely most of them will live, simply drink a pill daily (weekly) and at least % of them will be controlling robots or smthing (the craze about pushing metaverse and digital world needs to get rid of the ones who... haven't adopted may I say)

Reputable= leftist indoctrination
They don’t talk of credentials ever

Attached: 5BCCABD1-DA5F-407B-B927-1A3C1C2A05E8.jpg (960x931, 95.53K)

Yes.

Attached: giga jensen.jpg (421x497, 71.25K)

Only paid shills, who deserve to die and burn forever in hell for murder, can still push "safe and effective" at this stage.

Attached: 5F066341-3C72-4A21-A342-07707823C371.jpg (948x1240, 288.95K)

>DID I MISS ANYTHING?
Myocarditis

Attached: 1656198303820.jpg (942x1338, 248.05K)

1. Who knows. Could be expedience, digital id compliance, incompetency. I don't really give a fuck what the intentions are.
2. Multiple reputable, cited science and researchers have actively come out and shit talked COVID treatment and protocols.
3. COVID death numbers are inflated statistically and even with their inflated numbers they never justified lockdowns, mandates or the blatant over reaction. It was a power grab .
4. ???
5. ???
6. Not everyone is advocating for mass die off. The statement by authorities is 'Safe and Effective' spoken with religious mantra. It is neither effective nor particularly safe. The 'Benefits outside the risk' mantra used is not justifiable. Short term consequences have led to thousands of people dying and being maimed from life - for something they were coerced into doing. This was for little to no benefit - except the destruction of rights, economy, and your personal health. We still do not know the full long term effects.

Though I'm not sure why I'm even trying to be reasonable with you. You're obviously a fag slide.

Source on this hottie?

Meds + Dilate schizo

$147,000 won't pay for 420 days of hospitalization.