You probably don't know

But Belarus and RF currently have a literal civil war. Belarussian guerilla groups in bulbaland overtaked few cities and blowed up some military trains, while rouge russian marines have half of the subs fleet equipped with nuclear toys and want to launch it over Kremlin and Beijing heads. Add to this unhappy russian citizens that forming their own guerillas and whole russian military divisions refusing every order. I wonder does Xi will move his fat ass and take his western lands occupied by RF or not. I would do this on his place

Attached: 1651996028040.jpg (640x481, 282.78K)

Large if factual

Is this some sort of butthurt belter cope? Cause if it was true, western media would run with it.

You probably know, but your country is a shithole.

>no link
I can’t wait to tell everyone this is happening!!

Gigantic if proven

Colossal if confirmed

surprised you can get cell reception in your bomb shelter polenigger.

Yes, let me just take the word of a filthy pollack monkeposter on what is happening in Russia

The Kuril Islands are next

Got that info from bulba and russian refugees. Its true and not funded by your gov. Thats why you didin't heared about it before

big words from italy

>tries to cause civil war in Russia using sanctions
>doesnt work, hurts EU more
>guess we will just lie about it instead
Are Poles born glowniggers or does it happen when the Rabbi circumcises you?

Btw when FSB glowies names and adresses list will leak?

you realize why it’s hard to believe things you say, right janusz?

Attached: E54B914A-B1B7-4409-9E42-CEFD6BC0DB66.jpg (750x832, 632.96K)

>bulbaland
wat?

Damn, what are the implications of this

>bulbaland
wat

Attached: bulbasaur.jpg (1200x1100, 123.75K)

So its funded by your gov? Fuck, I'm sad

> I wonder does Xi will move his fat ass and take his western lands occupied by RF or not. I would do this on his place

it would be cool if he took all of Siberia and then China would be unstoppable

Attached: 1632761097538.gif (352x240, 448.32K)

Substantial if sustained

Can't wait for Mariusz to be kalibrated

Putin just agreed to deliver missiles to Cuckashenko and revamp Belarusian Air Force to enable to carry nuculars.

Why Russia even need Kuril islands tho? It's empty, nobody lives there except for a few depressing drunk villages

Is this the cope for rhe 80 poles killed the other day?

Attached: _.jpg (960x229, 20.37K)

Belarus was poised to never invade Ukraine. Unlike Russia, they are tetering towards a coup and the war was bad timing for them. Russia is still stable and although the initial invasion went south with the war being very prolonged, the homefront is still going as planned as war support has never been higher. However if the war lasts longer, all they have to do is hold their ground and keep puppet states as war support will tank.

Attached: 1656129492763.jpg (700x700, 77.38K)

Yes. Ofc until few missles hit these rich parts and make whole area unusable for mining operations for at least 50 years

Attached: schizothread.jpg (1280x720, 91.94K)

Also, take meds faggot. You are worse than the fucking leafs.

Attached: 1655801625543.jpg (828x945, 73.63K)

Ginormous if verified