OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Attached: C17B74C3-2765-41AF-B475-13D7A704D79B.jpg (612x408, 26.82K)

you seem to know something I don't

THREATENED THE INTEGRITY OF THE RUSSIAN STATE
>THREATENED THE INTEGRITY OF THE RUSSIAN STATE
THREATENED THE INTEGRITY OF THE RUSSIAN STATE
>THREATENED THE INTEGRITY OF THE RUSSIAN STATE

No one cares though. The bear left it’s cave and shit itself.

>and shit itself.
so why are Ukrainian forces retreating?

russians tg channels advise russian citizens to leave lithuania, and not approach ports, tv towers, military bases, etc

monke man might start a war on lithuania

S

>russians tg channels advise russian citizens to leave lithuania, and not approach ports, tv towers, military bases, etc
I'm subscribed to a few but didn't see any such announcements. Got links?

from odessa or kyiv?

from donbass

Oh the cope has reached tragic levels. We’ve all be so super impressed but Russia’s military prowess. They’ve really awed the world and we’re literally shaking.

>no one cares
>entire muttosphere has been bombarded with it for months until the abortion bulllshit psyop

>They’ve really awed the world
maybe not awed, but still winning with a limited contingent against the largest country in Europe that is receiving support from the entirety of the western world
so yeah

Did some Duma member give an angry speech about them again?

You're saying...

Attached: JJDQGoy.jpg (700x466, 82.04K)

The map hasn't changed for like the last 3 months ever since they were driven out of kiev

Anyone else grinning at three tiny Baltic states pushing Russia's shit in because they we give them a NATO umbrella?

We just need Putin to throw a punch.

Just one punch.

Then all the secret tech comes out and we glass entire Russian columns, intercept their nukes in space, and give the world the greatest fireworks show on earth that ends with Putin's suicide.

Well it is a major war in Europe and that hasn’t happened in a while Mohammed. But Russia has humiliated itself with its performance and revealed the deep failures of its current state. They’re not a superpower in any way, just a shithole with nukes like Pakistan

Listen Montenegro, don't make me call Montecops on your black ass. Now get the fuck back to your mountain.

Attached: 1586848237623.jpg (600x374, 22.47K)

can lithuanians not see that they're being sued as a pawn and is currently being moved to the front of the line against the vatniks? like holy shit if my government did something as braindead as this I'd be fucking rioting.

As much as I would like that I doubt nato would go full on monke immediately.

Damn, Lithuanians are really living rent free in this Montenegrin FSB agents head. Did Vytautas steal you car bro?

Yeah, Russia is the underdog because their military is a corrupt fucking joke with antiquated garbage equipment and their generals sold off most of their petrol for vodka money right before the war because they thought Putin and Lavarov were telling the truth and the CIA was lying and it was all gonna be just exercises.

It's fine.Nothing to worry about.

Broken bot

>The map hasn't changed for like the last 3 months ever since they were driven out of kiev
then you're not paying attention to the map
Severodonetsk literally fell today, and there were multiple advancements over the past weeks. Currently Ukrainian troops getting rounded up in Lysychansk.
With this all of LNR territory will be completely under RU control.

Few days ago somebody posted webm how US destroyed entire defense of Baghdad in about a day. That shit looked hardcore.

whatabout…

>Russia is junk
>Continues winning against unlimited supplies/training/money from NATO
What does that make NATO then?

they made you take pictures of yourself every 10 minutes to confirm your location while mandating jabs to leave your house but did you riot?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1655849195517.gif (220x124, 267.53K)

You didn’t riot though, you left your hive for a 5eyes country same as so many other bugs

>Being held up by one of Europe biggest shitholes
>Arrogant enough to think they can attack a NATO member
Honestly it's just sad at this point

Attached: 1648526657718.jpg (720x767, 348.33K)

Vietnamese aren't like Germans. They're smart people

there are planes flying now

Poland invades Belarus

You suck at banter and should go back like monke told you, and stay away from radio towers

you wouldn't do shit. NATO is a fake money laundering organization. IT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to protect other countries. It is for USA security only. If Russia attacks US, NATO states must interfer but USA will never ever ever ever deliver the same if others are attacked. Maybe they will talk some serious and ooooh so threating words over CNN or FOX news but it won't do shit.

At least for Baltic countries. Russia is gonna take them first after they launch SARMAT nukes into Britain. The world will be in awe and Russia will just walk into Vilnius and win on a same day. Nobody is gonna fight against them.

NATO probably wouldn't nuke Russia but the invasion would be ended before it even starts. The air forces from Europe could arrive to help within a day and NATO has thousands of soldier near the area.
Russia can't start anything with Lithuania without a similar build up as they had in February.

I think maybe they will get Belarus to join the war in Ukraine or maybe nothing new happens.

Shoot down that GLF4 for me, thanks in advance.

Soon, my brother. I promise you 80% of the US can't wait to whip Russia's ass. We are literally that big junkyard rottweiler pulling on its chain, only being held back by a few fucking cowards in high places.

These guys have a shred of doubt that our god-like weapons won't work.

The rest of us know better.

Soon events beyond their control will goad us into opening some major whupass. You will have Crimea back by winter for sure.

Interesting vatnik fantasy.

>Concentrates majority of invasion force in small area because of failures to make any gains
>After a month of heavy attritional warfare with high casualties manages to get Ukraine to withdraw 20ish km
Given the pre war shit talking from the Russians trying to paint the current situation as a win is fucking hilarious

Attached: 1655926583656.png (735x440, 301.99K)

Lithuanistan when

got it?

im welsh actually. my money is on you being one of those globohomo island chinsects. they're always projecting and seething about "changs".