Is the balkanization of Mexico something we’ll see in our lifetimes?

Attached: EF86AC71-BAC1-42CF-B1DB-521ED299D72F.jpg (732x419, 22.35K)

no but we WILL see the Albanization of Mexico in our lifetimes, so you were actually pretty close!

LOL, butthurt derechairo detected.
You are a small meaningless minority who sucks corporate cock, stfu.
Our country is stronger than ever, and if you don't like then GTFO.

wtf is a derechairo? Listen bro I like mexican bitches but the similarities between us ACTUAL white people and an ant is less than the similarities we have with niggers like you.

no, it would be like a bunch of central america shitholes instead of just one big shithole, inconvenient for everyone

if ever, gringos go first

guess im a nigger too since i dont know the difference between less and greater

Jews
Niggers
Beaners

FUCK OFF

Attached: 1647913367464.jpg (793x1024, 192.77K)

No. A disarmed population won't do shit.

USA collapses first for sure. I call dibs on barely legal white bitch pussy

Attached: 1648034739599.png (375x375, 169.31K)

As soon as all the mexicans leave the US ill be on my way. Until then youre just going to have to deal with me eating your tacos, Alfonso.

i just looked at a map and mexico is huge if you think of it

The cartels will unify into one super cartel that will turn the moon into a giant plantation.

>USA collapses first for sure.

It already did thanks to low IQ orcs and apes

JEWS
NIGGERS
BEANERS

FUCK OFF

Attached: beaners.jpg (900x1000, 546.57K)

We are like top 20 biggest countries iirc

Only Mexicans that want to secede are the Mayan spics in Chiapas Souther Mexico

Lots of jungles, mountains, and desert.

No
Es
Mi
Problema

>Stronger
LMAO, stfu stupid indio and give me my caguama

>stronger than ever
it's literally not retard. it's increasingly being divided up into cartel territories and multinational investments

nah

Mexico will become a Black ethnostate, mark my words!

biggest cope i’ve seen on this board by a mile, and that’s saying something

Based

So is that poster calling OP the Mexican equivalent of an incel? I don't know jack about Mexican politics

I have a question for mexicans. I work as a cashier for a grocery store in an area that's about 15% mexican. EVERY single mexican, whether they were an average blue collar joe or a gang members with tattoos all over their face, have been short, overweight manlets. You literally all look like clones out of a fucking factory or something.

Wouldn't all the blue collar work make you lose the weight? Give you some muscle? Why is every single one of you so short? It's honestly fucking jarring a bit, I have not seen one 6'0 Mexican

now there's an interesting question. What do you guys have going on down there?

No. Like three or so states would benefit the rest would pretty much regress to cannibalism

Mexico would sooner annex the rest of Central America before collapsing. Look up the natural resources they have.