Women are naturally more left wing and men are more right wing

How accurate is this? And if the conclusion is true, should women and men who test for low testosterone be allowed to vote?

Attached: FAB344B6-8A1B-4BA7-9C25-F935F7A8F406.jpg (1242x2185, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491000800203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would have unprotected sex with her in a state that has banned abortion.

men set limits, women push limits

Testosterone increases likelihood of supporting unpopular political opinions. Women are more liberal because the media portrays it as the correct choice.

>muh left wing and muh right wing
The two sides of politics are people who support hitler and niggers. It's that simple, don't waste any more time on this unproductive subject.

Attached: based.jpg (750x1001, 203.77K)

Any one who thinks in right left or conservative liberal is a lost fucking cause

All fields

Applies to mostly unmarried women

I just drove by a protest and saw it was 75% women.

Either way these recent issues are fake and meant to distract from fiscal/foreign policy. You want to filter out sports team politics if possible.

Attached: 20220625_172709.jpg (4608x3456, 2.02M)

The third position is the only position for western man!

There's no testosterone difference for women based on political views but there is for them
>should women and men who test for low testosterone be allowed to vote?
I'd vote for the right wing if they pledged to take my vote away and sterilize me while having high test men breed my state appointed hotwife

*there is for men

I have no idea what that means but it sounds hot.

beautiful spaniard...

>women are less likely to vote against them having rights

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

>hasn't taken the civnat pill
>Doesn't realize you can just shut the borders.

this. I am sure that in Nazi Germany the most devoted nazists were women.

Honestly Europe is overrun at this point so maybe civnat is redundant for them.

This is only true in a society where the power structure is left wing. If the power structure was right wing then women would be further to the right than men.

if women weren't voting all states would be red

i want a cute tomboy gf so bad bros

It means I want to get castrated and cucked by alpha chuds uwu

you will never have unprotected sex with her in a state that has banned abortions. never.

These wings are stupid and both are playing roles that they think are natural for the ruling class.

>her

>girlfriend
That's a man.

>unpopular
Kike mindset, high T makes support things that are natural and logical.

>men who had higher testosterone were less likely to be pro immigration
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491000800203

Attached: 43D2B52E-541C-4641-A1BF-4C83C787A450.jpg (477x894, 332.79K)

I look like her but I have long hair, and I have a penis

I think it depends. Until about 8 years ago, women voted liberal if single, centrist if married, and conservative once they had kids. But due to the skyrocketing rates of childless women, single motherhood, and the expansion of globohomo in yhst time, I doubt those stats hold. ,

That's a man

women take the prevailing attitude and adopt it strongly, because they are adapting to their social situation. muslamic women are very conservative (though quiet and unheard), as are anabaptist women

the real different is that women have a greater tendency to conform.

No I'm right wing but every guy I've been with was pro abortion and pulled out. They were all white. I'm going to try a black to see if I can get a kid

Women support CURRENT THING whereas men generally support whatever aligns with their principles

>How accurate is this?
Women are weak and need to be taken care of by men or the government (which is also men).
How do you think they're gonna vote?

They’re easily manipulated because they’re emotional creatures, simple as.

women are as left wing as the men in that society allow them to be

Your grandchildren will be brown skinned civic nationalists and mine wont

That's in their personal relationship. In societal relationships, women follow the herd, because being ostracized is a death sentence. Men have to be self-reliant to an extent because when the boar is charging you, nothing but your own strength and skill will save you from getting gored. It is only weak, pathetic men who beg the tribe to save them from the pillaging invaders instead of picking up a spear and gutting them. Women test their men by pushing boundaries to determine if he's capable of defending her and her future children. Men pass the test by making her submit like her instincts tell her to.

>Women are naturally more left wing and men are more right wing
>How accurate is this?
On average it's very accurate. Among men and women, indigenous Europeans, aka Whites, are more likely to be rightwing than all other groups. Whites are the only major racial/ethnic group in the US that vote majority Republican. When looking at men and women, White men are the only group of men that votes majority Republican and White women are the only group of women that vote majority Republican. When comparing White men against White women, White men are much more likely to be rightwing than White women.

If only White women voted in 2020 44 out 50 states would have voted Republican. If only White men voted in 2020 I think only 2 or 3 states would have gone blue.

Your kids will be gay and racemixers

And this is why america will be a 3rd world country in 50 years

Wrong

Attached: 74D6E4A2-D9AF-49F1-8BCB-141317FF25DF.jpg (1242x1927, 860.2K)

Shut up autistic kangaroo

>teaming up with "based" shitskins to overwhelm and destroy white liberals

This is what civnat cucks actually want

Attached: 73755646-2F0B-467C-A924-167BFBBEC3B1.jpg (640x464, 57.1K)

She has cat eyes. Are cat girls finally real and nobody told me?

By Allah I will slap you if you dare call me a communist

>And this is why america will be a 3rd world country in 50 years
We are decades ahead of the UK. Your demographics look like America's in the 1970s or 1980s but you're changing very quickly and you have a smaller native population to displace than we did in the US. I think America will be a 3rd world nation in 20-30 years, but given the rate of change, I don't think the UK will be far behind us.