Go outside

>Go outside
>Touch grass
Now what?

Attached: 1589651788783.jpg (1024x762, 143.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought-terminating_cliché
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a dog, and start working out as well. Did you clean your room and wash your dick also?

Profit

I dont want a dog and I already work out and cook my own meals and clean my place.

did all of them, now what?

Can’t have dog :/

Relate to the grass

Find a virgin lady and have sex with her.

>Relate to the grass
It's dead, Jim

wash your dick again

>Touch grass
You are supposed to tongue the grass

You mean you are a well adjusted normal person? Give it time.

Kill niggers

Attached: when I touch grass.gif (400x387, 3.59M)

This board has given me clinical anxiety and also infected me with terminal autism.

Attached: pepe_reading_glasses.png (483x470, 183.71K)

>I dont want a dog and I already work out and cook my own meals and clean my place.
Very good, are you building something? Like an E-Bike? Or wooden shelves? Are you saving for some rural land and watching videos on how to build cabin?
>did all of them, now what?
Are you reading books? Are you saving for an acre and learning how to build a house?
>Can’t have dog :/
what about a cat? or a parrot? or a fish tank? or any animal that depends on you for its existence so you have someone there with you?

Wash your dick. Phimosis isn't fun. You'll lose half your dick size. I speak from experience. I want to die.

>Phimosis isn't fun. You'll lose half your dick size.
I'm sorry to inform you that you are the victim of medical malpractice. They aren't supposed to remove any of the glans during this treatment. I am not joking or exaggerating. If your treatment for phimosis reduced your penis size then they literally butchered you.

Attached: pepe_serious.jpg (550x503, 24.21K)

I'm allergic.

Attached: 1636746855444.jpg (773x607, 65.1K)

Get some free vitamin D from the sun, it's good for you

Just bee urself :))))))))

You are not supposed to react in any way to thought terminating cliche retardo, this shit exist to insult you and to void conversation. Here, take this, very useful.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought-terminating_cliché

Eat it

I need the FULL user manual who has it

You just grass-touched