Why do so many Americans live in tent camps and in their cars...

Why do so many Americans live in tent camps and in their cars? There are so many American anons here who live in their cars.

Attached: wire-5388482-1540436912-739_634x422-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 144.91K)

Drug addicts.

Non-whites aren't Americans and most of these homeless are beaners and niggers. The white ones do so by choice because they're mentally unhinged veterans who want to camp all day.

Because of the elites wealth redistribution to migrants

Americans love to be in touch with nature and the ir community

its comfy

taxes

uhhhh I seriously hope that crackhead didn't appropriate that teepee from native-american culture. big yikes

Since the end of the gold standard, high middle class and rich people begin buying land, houses and apartments in order to protect their wealth. That created an artificial pressure on the house market driving the prices up. Since wages were not going up at the same rate, the middle class could no longer afford buying a house.

Liberal run cities give people needles to shoot up drugs,places to shoot up drugs, and free shit that just sell for drugs. Not to mention they made theft of anything under $1000 legal

Attached: 1647186907776.jpg (375x320, 18.99K)

Drug addicts. The opioid epidemic really fucked us up

Brazilanon puts it in a nutshell. Impressive

There were two homeless guys living in the bushes in the gully in front of my house.

The city put trash cans nearby, the homeless still throw shit on the ground. The city puts up signs, they are ignored.

The homeless only left when my downstairs neighbor, from San Salvador, chased one of the dudes away with a fucking machete

Good thing that homeless faggot didn't come upstairs because, I'd finally get to used my grandfather's revolver

Sign of a country in decline

Prt 2

They're all drug addicts and drunks.

Its almost like the economy is really bad or something

I have seen so many American guys on Any Forums say they live in their cars.
Can you explain this to me? Where do you keep your clothes? How many outfits do you have? Where do you wash yourself, brush your teeth, take a shit, etc?

The rent is too damn high!

b/c the Obama Admin allowed jewish elites to change regulations on housing (mainly single family homes regulations) and it's caused property values to skyrocket as those same jewish elites have been buying up housing with free/printed money (via the Fed giving it to bans) that was allowed under Obama, Trump, and now Biden.
Shipping out working class jobs to China and allowing migrants to flood in under Bush, Obama, and Biden to devalue wages and decrease buying power hasn't helped with housing. Also drug and homeless policies in democrat runs cities and states during Trump's and Biden's terms exacerbated the problem that has been festering since Obama's shitty regulations that were put in place in order to fix the recession that happened during the edn of Bush's term that was caused by shitty housing regulations that a democratic majority put in place during Clinton's time in office. In Bush's defense, he and his Admin did try to change some of the housing regulations to caused the 2008 crash, but only tried to during a democrat held majority and the democrats at the time were having none of that.

Attached: thanks obama.gif (250x188, 1.79M)

>via the Fed giving it to bans
banks*

Ive experienced homelessness not too long but a few times.. it's like noticing a higher power or even God takes care of you.. it even says this in the bible

No theres 5 types of homeless pepole
And some of them aren't even addicts. They work full time jobs and live in tents and cars and have young kids with them

Sounds crazy user. I hope you're doing okay now.

Or just mentally ill

1. Free shit
2. Its comfy
3. Middle of downtown
34 ft RV disabled in Seattle last 5 years

I live in a shed thank you. I have no utilities at all.

Wow I appreciate that!
Yeah got an apartment and decent car now looking to go back to school so I feel like I'm doing something

You are either a backstabbing kike or being stalked by kikes (they provoke both the homelessness and the alleged help from Chessus for many effeminate purposes).

Dude I wouldn't doubt that not one fucking bit and I think I even thought that once

lack of a social safety net. americans are circumcized as babies which causes brain damage, psychopathy, less empathy for their fellow man. this also describes jewish and muslim behaviour.

Attached: circumcision2.jpg (660x1034, 580.92K)

the average salary in the US is like $30K/year after taxes. Rent eats up about $15,000/year. It's really not hard to imagine how people cannot afford housing. I make $55k/yr and am barely able to afford my bills at the end of the month.

Short answer is because Jews are hoarding all of the wealth being created by the working class. Any and all property owned by Jews or people of Jewish heritage should be taken and sold off. Use that money to build housing for the homeless. We'll take the jews and put them on a 747 headed to Israel.

So do you work?

Why was this deleted?