IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

PENTAGON CHALLENGES SCOTUS DECISION
MILITARY GOING ROGUE

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-184324_Twitter.jpg (1080x439, 179.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BNNBreaking/status/1540778428798234624?cxt=HHwWgMDT4an0-OEqAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>BBN
>no link
>memeflag

yea, no shit. we all know that the pentagon loves killing babies

They really are starting WW3 with this fake bullshit aren't they?
Supreme Court suddenly giving a fuck about all these conservative issues when they've always been libshits is complete and utter bs.

The fact that you didn't mistake "rouge" for "rogue" heavily suggests that you aren't American.

It's treason, then

Attached: Ylikansleri.png (1000x750, 745.28K)

They are thumb fighting with their own hand but the finger don't want to cooperate so they used their pinkie instead.
More like Clown War.

They can't do shit

why are you spamming this

Wait, the army is More left wing than the government? What the fuck?

>meme flag takes

Lmao Lol even

understand gentlemen. Abortion is the root of ferminism this is why all the shilling on /pol right now.

Isn't it, literally?
Or at least sedition?

IT'S OVER

>the Pentagon is involved in the approval process of state laws
Misleading tweet. What it means is that glowies wanting to get abortions while stationed in anti-abortion states will cover for their agents on the grounds that they are federal agents. It doesn't mean feds are going to shut down state courthouses/congresses.

military coup just dropped

The supreme court is cancelled for violating community guidelines, chuds.

I thought the Pentagon was strictly concerned with Tranny Rights?

Demon rats shall be rounded up and executed by fire squad!

Execute Operation Putin Yanke Strangle Hold!

Attached: putinator.jpg (225x225, 11.2K)

I will never understand how people decided the military should include women

Based. military property and military personnel (the same thing, really) is the jurisdiction of the Federal government. Dumb corrupt local sheriffs and states have no power on Base. If you don’t like it we can move all those Bases, and all the economic benefit, to a blue state. Frankly, why even wait? Close them down, move now. Build it newer, better in Blue.

Probably similar but unrelated. Its the pentagon, they probably have good intel on comms chatter talking about terrorism about this linking to the state actor level.
This is telling fuckers if you get caught in a limited hangout you only have yourself to blame.
4th gen warfare chatter online is probably becoming actionable and this is trying to tell people in the know to cool their jets.

Fake and gay you retarded ass faggot.
Imagine being such a fucktarded zoomcunt that you’d think the Pentagon would have anything to do with that bullshit.

My state is upholding these laws. Am I going to war with the federal government? Should I contact my governor and get the state's guard ready for a fire fight?

muh democracy

twitter.com/BNNBreaking/status/1540778428798234624?cxt=HHwWgMDT4an0-OEqAAAA

>PENTAGON CHALLENGES SCOTUS DECISION
>MILITARY GOING ROGUE
in before dildo sucking service members video,

Attached: 1596137759301.gif (500x500, 1.45M)