Tartaria vs Khazaria

It’s time for me to come clean and tell you anons the truth. society as we know it started in 1152 (the day jesus was born). He was a benevolent, aryan tartarian king - in a region close to instanbul. His real name was King Adronicus Comentus. Christianity predates all other religions and we’re in a war currently between the apostolates (followers of king Adronicus, Paul, John, etc) and Christian Pagans (now Satanist’s). Greece and Rome never existed, they were just the tartarian empire. They build the coliseums, they built the cathedrals, they built the pyramids, they built White House etc. hitler knew this, and it’s the only reason he invaded Russia to his own fault. Crimea is the birthplace of Tartaria, Christianity, and the aryan race. At the time, free energy was harvested from the atmosphere, and swords, cannons etc were charged with geoelectric energy. This is where we get all of the parables about god striking men down with lightning, legends of Zeus etc. we’re now living in full time slavery in comparison to what the world used to be. The entire end goal of Jews (khazarians) is to wipe out any semblance of tartaria (global benevolent aryan kingdom of god) and enslave tartarians (whites) until they eradicate us in spite of what our ancestors did. Hitler tried to get us to realize who we really are, just how powerful we are but it was all for naught because we, as the tart-ARYAN race didn’t wake up. He was ahead of his time. Inb4 schizo, source is Anatoly Fomenko, many Russians already know about this. Fomenko spent 30 years as a respected astrological mathematician. He reversed engineered solar event cycles all the way back to the star over Bethlehem using mathematics and pinpointed Jesus’ birth to 1152 thus, revealing the rest of this information. It’s time to wake up now user, we must restore what is ours.

Attached: C491D4ED-83A1-44F5-ABF1-668565503F11.jpg (1138x1374, 1002.84K)

Meds. Now.

I am the meds.

Attached: 082332B8-7700-4937-B0BB-934427DB92AA.jpg (720x707, 148.17K)

Supposed Tartaria was in Siberia/Central asia, not in Turkey lmafao.

shameless self bump bc anons need to know this

It was, that’s exactly where it was. Jesus Christ was a king ruling over a region near Istanbul - has nothing to do with where it started I literally said it started in crimea in the post kek

>free energy was harvested from the atmosphere
did Fomenko write about this part?
anyways, will look into this.

HAIL TARTARIA! DEATH TO KHAZARIA!

Yes he did. Tesla also reverse engineered his work from old tartarian texts. he lived in crimea, the birthplace of tartaria.

I'm too dumb for all of this.
Show me your most convincing and easy to understand evidence.

Here’s a picture of the worlds fair, 1888. They had 5 of these where they showed off tartarian architecture - they burned down every single building, statue and book from all 5 fairs. One of many examples, they lied about literally all of history. Do some research, you will not regret it user I promise. It’s the final pill.

Attached: 555049B6-38D7-42BC-9CEC-7CBFA5D39A34.jpg (1284x717, 463.24K)

Crimea isn't central asia/siberia dumbfuck.
Tartaria is a fringe theory. Tartaria was a general name for central asia and siberia due to Turkic peoples inhabiting those lands. If they used Turkistan instead of Tartaria on maps then there wouldn't be any of those theories.

Attached: file.png (800x475, 151.39K)

Society likely started over 100k years ago with many’s peaks and troughs, this current one not even being the most advanced or sophisticated.
jesus was some jewish rabbi and not god

>reversed engineered solar event cycles all the way back to the star over Bethlehem using mathematics and pinpointed Jesus’ birth to 1152
more on this please.
I'm confused about the timeline.

your map is inaccurate. You’re showing what the empire looked like at the very end, not at its peak.

There’s more info on lemuria than than is Tartaria
>really makes one ponder

exactly

Where would I start this research?

No worries we are bringing Tartaria 2.0 to turtle island so it won’t fall again

Attached: ABDB945A-0A83-4AAC-BD64-215F31D071D7.jpg (552x672, 37.92K)

Kill yourself

Fomenko covers all of it in extreme detail, you will shocked user.

Attached: D04852F7-5E65-4722-B33C-B305BDCABB34.jpg (886x1279, 550.64K)

At this point, I really doubt I'll be shocked.

amen fren

trust me, you will be. I had already been completely and totally red pilled to the point of being black pilled before I learned about this. The Jews, black nobility etc. this takes it to an entirely different level - it will genuinely anger you.

The reason why I'm interested in this pill (since previous similar threads, actually) is because of pic related.
The Museu Nacional do Rio de Janeiro was our greatest museum, with over 20 million relics from all over the world. It was built by our greatest leader, emperor Pedro II. It was burn to the ground in 2018 and the only remaining artifact was a meteor stone. Anyone with a working brain in Brazil knows it was a criminal act to hide something from history, but no one knows what.

Attached: incendio_museu_nacional.jpg (1960x1213, 137.9K)

you better believe that it’s 100% related to everything I’m talking about. The last thing they want you to know is how powerful we used to be.

Ccccchecked

Attached: EDFDE80F-F76E-4457-88E6-B1EB3599480B.jpg (842x1024, 288.19K)